Author Topic: Obama is a Lying Sociopath  (Read 368 times)

Offline lrs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Obama is a Lying Sociopath
« on: July 24, 2008, 05:40:51 AM »
Yesterday I heard this from BHO's own mouth.

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee - which is my committee - a bill to call for divestment from Iran as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon."

He stated this is MY committee. 

OBAMA IS NOT EVEN ON THE COMMITTEE!!!

This was reported on the news, and I double checked his story myself.  It was reported in several news agencies, including U.S. News and World Report.

A sociopath is a person without a conscience, someone who can look you square in the eye, and lie like a dog.
This is serious.  This is a man who could be our next president.
This man is a sociopath.
" we are screwed "

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
Re: Obama is a Lying Sociopath
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 05:53:19 AM »
One of many things we'll discuss here but 99.9% of the US will never hear.

Of course, the majority of the country wouldn't care anyway....."now where'd I put my potato chips and my issue of People listing the top celebrity romances of the last decade?"       :(
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Obama is a Lying Sociopath
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 06:28:20 AM »
add, football. basketball, NASCAR and other real important things to that list. >:(
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.