Author Topic: The religion of peace eh?  (Read 2480 times)

Offline Beers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: The religion of peace eh?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »
Too bad the link has gone dead. It shows the True Muslims at thier best. :D :D

Kill and eat jews hmmm?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 01:17:46 PM »
Link works again, they changed the URL.

EDIT: And just in case, here's a link to a Wikipedia entry on the subject: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow%27s_Pioneers

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 03:35:39 PM »
NOTHING peaceful about the Godless ones. Another of the Godless scum used a backhoe to attack innocent Jews in Jeruselum the other day, til he was sent to hell by 2 of Gods people with several metal implants to the head.   POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »
This week they caught Radovan Karadzic a Serb who is charged with GENOCIDE...  They are calling him the mastermind of the Srebrenica massacre where they gunned down up to 8,000 unarmed Muslim boys and men from ages 15-84.  While this was going on, there was widespread RAPE of the Muslim women in the city.  As you know, Serbs are Christians.  So should we paint all Christians with the same brush as these Serbians that committed these attrocities? ::)

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »
Dakota, think man! This isn't just the random insane violence of a single individual or even of a small group of extremists. It's not an isolated event particular to any specific sect or region. This is what their kids watch on TV. Think about that.

I can think of few more heinous crimes than these (or any) people indoctrinating children with bitter hatred and burning rage. Poisoning their minds and souls. Spoon feeding them a viciously insane worldview and morals to match it. What kind of culture does that to children? What kind of person do you think would be the product of such an upbringing?

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 09:29:39 PM »
Dakota, think man! This isn't just the random insane violence of a single individual or even of a small group of extremists. It's not an isolated event particular to any specific sect or region. This is what their kids watch on TV. Think about that.

I can think of few more heinous crimes than these (or any) people indoctrinating children with bitter hatred and burning rage. Poisoning their minds and souls. Spoon feeding them a viciously insane worldview and morals to match it. What kind of culture does that to children? What kind of person do you think would be the product of such an upbringing?

Buddy, did you read the article you linked to?  This IS ONE TV station in Palestine that is producing this BS.  Heck, in our own country, we have Fox News... ::)

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 01:53:08 AM »
Anyone who cannot see Islam for the cancer it is on the word has to be blind. Muslim follow a dotrine of hatred and murdur that was first taught by Mohammed, who was a caravan robber Murdurer and child molester. The Koran is basically a handbook to keep people subjegated under a religious dicatatorship.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 03:27:54 AM »
DAKOTA, BILLY. YEP, this is no more than a good days work to the Godless ones. They will even brag about seeing the scum sent to paradise, when he really went to hell. Theirs is a cult of hatred and death. They don't want peace, never have. Their goal is, always has been, always wull be, the death of ALL who refuse to go along with their satans cult. Satans disciples is an apt name for them. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 04:25:48 AM »
This week they caught Radovan Karadzic a Serb who is charged with GENOCIDE...  They are calling him the mastermind of the Srebrenica massacre where they gunned down up to 8,000 unarmed Muslim boys and men from ages 15-84.  While this was going on, there was widespread RAPE of the Muslim women in the city.  As you know, Serbs are Christians.  So should we paint all Christians with the same brush as these Serbians that committed these attrocities? ::)

Jim

DakotaElkSlayer, while I agree with you of the dangers of painting with a broad brush, I hardly think ALL SERBS, especially these you mentioned, are Christians. I DO HOWEVER THINK, that the Muslim religion since Abraham sired Ishmael thru Hagar the hand maid, and it (Islam) was conceived, that it is the fastest growing, most dangerous religion, known to man. If man, whether Christian, or Jew, agnostic, or atheist, fails to address this fact, it will continue to become more and more of a dangerous parasite against humanity of all beliefs until we as non-Muslim, are wiped off the face of the earth.
Now I for one, do not believe that God will allow this, BUT, I do believe he will ALLOW us to suffer and LEARN THIS THE HARD WAY. JMO
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 04:41:39 AM »
Dee is right.
It makes no difference what you are, if you are not muslim you are on the list to be exterminated.
everyone needs to understand and realize this and plan accordingly.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 05:32:19 AM »
I keep waiting for someone to post a response here to the guy who shot up a church during a kids choir practice because he "hates liberals". 

Obviously he was muslim right?  Oh wait... You mean white christians can snap and go on killing rampages too?  No.  Say it isn't so.  Do I have to think for myself and judge everyone as an individual now?  But that would take work and intelligence... I don't think I'm up to it...

Nope, I'm just going to hate everyone who's not a christian like me.  Maybe just to keep the thinking part down I'll come up with a singular name for them all too... so that I can be dismissive and ignorant instead of just ignorant... should save time...

Who's with me?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »
Dukkillr the guy you mention was alone nut who acted on his own. Now Islam as a whole and it is stated in the Koran has no tolerance for anything that is not Muslim. HMMM lone nut or a whole cult that wants to subjegate or murder? I can't see how one has any ties to the other.

Offline Hooker

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
I don't think the the liberal hater church shooter is alone,,,there's about 30 on this forum alone and about 25 million dyed in the wool liberal haters in America.  The church shooter just sprung a spring and went bonkers and did what a lot people think about...same idea Dukkilr is talking about I reckon.

..TM7

It seems every time I stop by here you are defending liberals , muslims .....
But you never seem to side with or defend conservatives or christians.
Could it be that you are among the haters also?

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 01:36:27 AM »
duklkillr, are you a lawyer? You certainly reason like one, what with calling folks whom have opinions on certain topics ignorant and all.
I would hardly attach a random act of such, as a single minded man going on a shooting rampage in a church, to the same level as eighteen or nineteen men of like minded men shouting praise Allah while flying planes into two buildings that would ultimately kill over 3,000 INOCENT folks, that were non-combatants, just to make a Muslim point.
After all, one may put a dog collar on a coyote, and name him Spot, but do not put him in charge of the sheep. Underneath that NEW  COLLAR, he is still a coyote.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 02:50:07 AM »
I don't see any other religion, telling it's followers, go out and kill. It's the Muslim religion promoting it. They encourage this in their teaching to the young. Don't see any others, brainwashing their young at 6,7, or 8, that it's good to kill  somebody, just because of their beliefs.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline superhornet

• Avid Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 09:13:33 AM »
TM7---Remember your old foot ball theory?---It works  ;Din war to.  The best defense is a good offense..If you can build it, drop it....often...

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 10:16:00 AM »
Now who was it that dropped two of the Big Ones on a country that was just about defeated?? ::)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 10:54:14 AM »
I keep waiting for someone to post a response here to the guy who shot up a church during a kids choir practice because he "hates liberals". 

Obviously he was muslim right?  Oh wait... You mean white christians can snap and go on killing rampages too?  No.  Say it isn't so.  Do I have to think for myself and judge everyone as an individual now?  But that would take work and intelligence... I don't think I'm up to it...

Nope, I'm just going to hate everyone who's not a christian like me.  Maybe just to keep the thinking part down I'll come up with a singular name for them all too... so that I can be dismissive and ignorant instead of just ignorant... should save time...

Who's with me?

Dukkiller, the problem with your post is that I haven't seen anyone on here promoting hatred of Jews, Hindus, Budists, etc.  Nope, if we were just going to "hate everyone who's not a christian", then we would have seen some attacking those religions as well.  What I have seen are those that acknowledge that this religion (Islam) teaches that those of other religions must be converted or killed.  This teaching is found in the koran (sp) and now in the history of this country (9-11 being the most egregious example).  Ignorance would be to fail to see this.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 10:58:27 AM »
Now who was it that dropped two of the Big Ones on a country that was just about defeated??

Just about defeated, huh?  Just how many tens of thousands of additional US soldiers would have died to completely defeat this country that had no problem utilizing kamikazee pilots (even when they knew that the effectiveness of the program was not worthwhile)?   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline deltecs

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 11:50:28 AM »
Now who was it that dropped two of the Big Ones on a country that was just about defeated?? ::)

I'm all for peace, if it can be acheived.  I won't be killed in a robbery or like in Cold Blood, because I'm a pacifist or my religion prevents it.  The same applies to wars or conflicts or whatever name someone wants to call them.  The reason the US dropped the bombs on Japan was prevention of additional excess loss of AMERICAN lives to achieve peace terms that with the bomb was unnecessary.  If Iran, other middle east Muslim country, or any other country attempts to kill AMERICANS for what ever reason, then in order to save more AMERICAN lives, I say do whatever is necessary and stop pussy footing around.  I won't be slapped, terrorized, or hindered in my lawful pursuit of peace and happiness, and I don't expect my country to, either. 
In 1984, my company sent me to Washington DC in an arbitration dispute.  I couldn't sleep, so decided to take a night walk and enjoy the scenery.  I walked from 15th NW to the Lincoln Memorial, down Embassy Row, all the way to the Capitol, past the White House and back toward 15th NW.  About 4 blocks from the hotel, I was accosted by 3 young men.  I warned them that I would not tolerate any interference and suggested they move on.  They began to harrass me and were moving toward positions of attack, when one of them said I don't think this is a good idea to the others.  I told them that was smart because I would kill them to defend myself on public property and my right to be there.  I was not bluffing.  He convinced the others to leave me alone.  When I went to the International Office the next morning, I related my tale and was told in no uncertain terms that this was a bad area of town and lucky to be alive.  I told them I would not step aside from lawful activities in our Nation's Capital then, and I won't step aside from other nations that unlawfully harm my country.  If Muslims want this from its populace, then they will have to reap the repercussions.  If they don't, then they can remove those in power from their country.  If they cannot do either, then it is too bad, as I won't lose more AMERICAN lives than possible just to save the civilians wimps.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
There is a simple solution to all the problems in the world - IRAQ tell them they have 3 months to get their stuff togather because we are leaving.If they can't do it turn the place over to the kurds.- IRAN they want a bomb , I am sure we could spare one just deliver it by airmail to their enrichment labs set for sub surface burst, When the world goes into outrage reply "hey, we told them it was dangerous to play with that stuff must have been a accident"Korea , tell them "you could be next"  Yes forced peace and harmony just like your parents used to do with you and your siblings.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »
This pre-emptive attack scenario you support use to be illegal internally and internationally and called a surprise attack of war by nations.  You care to elaborate on the practice and how it can be responsiblely controlled if it can at all, and how you figure it should be our common practice.

...TM7

Good point, I believe that the Japs considered what they did to Pearl Harbor a "premptive strike".  I know that in the court of world opinion that a "premptive strike" by the U.S. or Israel against Iran's nuclear infrastructure or missle sites would be considered a surprise attack.  But in light of the posturing and promises of destruction made by Iran, can we wait to see if they will attack first?  If they strike first, it will be too late, millions on both sides will die!

Offline USMCmailman

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 01:38:00 PM »

I'm all for peace, if it can be acheived.  I won't be killed in a robbery or like in Cold Blood, because I'm a pacifist or my religion prevents it.  The same applies to wars or conflicts or whatever name someone wants to call them.  The reason the US dropped the bombs on Japan was prevention of additional excess loss of AMERICAN lives to achieve peace terms that with the bomb was unnecessary.  If Iran, other middle east Muslim country, or any other country attempts to kill AMERICANS for what ever reason, then in order to save more AMERICAN lives, I say do whatever is necessary and stop pussy footing around.  I won't be slapped, terrorized, or hindered in my lawful pursuit of peace and happiness, and I don't expect my country to, either. 
In 1984, my company sent me to Washington DC in an arbitration dispute.  I couldn't sleep, so decided to take a night walk and enjoy the scenery.  I walked from 15th NW to the Lincoln Memorial, down Embassy Row, all the way to the Capitol, past the White House and back toward 15th NW.  About 4 blocks from the hotel, I was accosted by 3 young men.  I warned them that I would not tolerate any interference and suggested they move on.  They began to harrass me and were moving toward positions of attack, when one of them said I don't think this is a good idea to the others.  I told them that was smart because I would kill them to defend myself on public property and my right to be there.  I was not bluffing.  He convinced the others to leave me alone.  When I went to the International Office the next morning, I related my tale and was told in no uncertain terms that this was a bad area of town and lucky to be alive.  I told them I would not step aside from lawful activities in our Nation's Capital then, and I won't step aside from other nations that unlawfully harm my country.  If Muslims want this from its populace, then they will have to reap the repercussions.  If they don't, then they can remove those in power from their country.  If they cannot do either, then it is too bad, as I won't lose more AMERICAN lives than possible just to save the civilians wimps.

I AGREE WITH YOU 1000% WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR WITH THE MUSLIMS FOR HOW LONG ???????? 2000 YEARS ?
HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !
                        SEMPER FI !
  PROUD USMC VIETNAM COMBAT VETERAN

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »
Well that seems to be the age old argument,,, doesn't it?  Do you think the Iranians would not take mutual assured destruction (MAD) into account?  And if the USA did not have thermo nuclear superiorty in the world, or even didn't have any WMD, would you suggest we get some fast in todays world especially if our arch enemy had them...you know with a 'good defense being a good offense' concept in mind?

..TM7

They don't care about MAD, they are not looking for political solutions.  The leadership wants chaos to reign on earth so that their messiah, the madhi will return.  If millions of their citizens die, so what, many infidels perish and the true believers that die get their reward for dying in jihad (so they think).

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
deny that we had anything to do with their unfortunate accident in  fact we warned them that that stuff was dangerous to play with
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline bpjon

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 06:07:11 AM »

I AGREE WITH YOU 1000% WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR WITH THE MUSLIMS FOR HOW LONG ???????? 2000 YEARS ?
[/quote]

Islam has been in existence for just under 1400 years.
"Who is John Galt?"

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »
Re the Two big Ones:
 yes, Japan was very close to defeat in a tactical sense. No, they weren't prepared for an Unconditional Surrender. However their war machine was done, they had no navy or air force left,  their army was in retreat or starving. Whatever they had left in military or industrial infrastructure  was subject to unhindered air strikes WITHOUT the Atomic Bomb. If they would have had any Interceptor capability, that Bomber would not have gone through.

I don't recall Hiroshima or Nagasaki being centers of military importance.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 11:18:31 AM »

Islam has been in existence for just under 1400 years.
[/quote]

Agreed, however, the fight between the Jews and Arabs have been going on much longer than religion of Islam. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Casull

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 12:13:37 PM »
Certainly since 1948, but I don't think too much before that. Muzzies had more of a beef with Christians and vice versa.  As for the Persians (not really Arabs) I don't think they have been stirring the pot too much or invading anybody since the Greco period 5000 years ago.

Might want to double check your history there.  Saddam invaded Kuwait a LOT less than 5,000 years ago (inasmuch as Iraqi's are Persian and not Arab). 
Aim small, miss small!!!