Author Topic: The religion of peace eh?  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The religion of peace eh?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008, 12:44:20 PM »
Iran was formerly PERSIA. Iraq was FORMERLY Mesopotamia, i.e. the Babylonian Empire. The PERSIANS AND THE MEDES INVADED THEM.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2008, 12:52:24 PM »
I was told by member everything on the internet is BS. One member told me you can find anything you want to support your view.

Offline Dee

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008, 01:16:23 PM »
I was told by member everything on the internet is BS. One member told me you can find anything you want to support your view.

Well ms, I don't believe EVERYTHING on the Internet is BS, but a lot of it is. I have also found that some members are full of BS, and consequently, know one had to tell me that. I figured it out for myself.
As for finding anything you want to support your view, that is true. However, if your view is wrong, then what you found to support it, is BS. ;)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »

« Reply #42 on: Today at 06:16:23 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ms on Today at 05:52:24 PM

Well ms, I don't believe EVERYTHING on the Internet is BS, but a lot of it is. I have also found that some members are full of BS, and consequently, know one had to tell me that. I figured it out for myself.
As for finding anything you want to support your view, that is true. However, if your view is wrong, then what you found to support it, is BS.   Your a stand up man.

Offline powderman

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »
Iran was formerly PERSIA. Iraq was FORMERLY Mesopotamia, i.e. the Babylonian Empire. The PERSIANS AND THE MEDES INVADED THEM.

DEE. YEP, and palestine was formerly ISRAEL.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »

DEE. YEP, and palestine was formerly ISRAEL.  ;D ;D

Yes it was, and the Palestinians I believe were formerly Jordanian trouble makers, that not even Jordan wanted. Arafat was a moronic queer, with an agenda to get rich, which he did, raping and pillaging his own people.
The ORIGINAL Arab was conceived in the womb of Hagar the hand maid, with the sire being Abraham. It was an illegitimate conception rejected by God Himself, and when Ishmael the illegitimate Arab began doing what he does best, which was to cause trouble, Abraham kicked his butt out of the club. Ishmael the Arab has been mad and, a deadly BRAT ever sense.
 The Muslim is the Pit Bulldog of the human race. It cannot be trusted, but still folks defend it, and give it trust it does not deserve. Perhaps because they, or their family have not been bitten yet.

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 02:10:25 AM »
Yes it was, and the Palestinians I believe were formerly Jordanian trouble makers, that not even Jordan wanted. Arafat was a moronic queer, with an agenda to get rich, which he did, raping and pillaging his own people.
The ORIGINAL Arab was conceived in the womb of Hagar the hand maid, with the sire being Abraham. It was an illegitimate conception rejected by God Himself, and when Ishmael the illegitimate Arab began doing what he does best, which was to cause trouble, Abraham kicked his butt out of the club. Ishmael the Arab has been mad and, a deadly BRAT ever sense.
 The Muslim is the Pit Bulldog of the human race. It cannot be trusted, but still folks defend it, and give it trust it does not deserve. Perhaps because they, or their family have not been bitten yet.

Well put, Dee!  Perhaps a bit politically incorrect, but accurate!  It's a good thing that you don't live in Canada, you could probably go to jail for that!  I like the part about the Pit Bulldog.

Offline powderman

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 03:38:10 AM »
DEE. Good post Sir, and all true. Islam is a cancer, and must be dealt with accordingly. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 05:33:38 AM »

As for finding anything you want to support your view, that is true. However, if your view is wrong, then what you found to support it, is BS. ;)

TM7, as an answer to your last post I will redirect you to this post of my answer to BS. You have taken scripture that DOES NOT APPLY to the situation of Hagar and Abraham, and Ishmael. If you quoted ANY SCRIPTURE from the Bible in an Islamic controlled nation, such as you just have, (out of context or not) you would be lucky to escape with your head still attached.
Your defense of Islam after so many NON COMBATANTS, were needlessly slaughtered by them (so called Islamic Extremists) in New York, and after an innocent AMERICAN NON-COMBATANT was beheaded on TV, seems somewhat ODD TO SAY THE LEAST.
While you believe that folks such as I are uninformed, I have only to look at the NEWS WORLD WIDE (even in such countries as France and England) to determine that your defense of Islam is indeed BS!
If it were not, then I would have to say that Islam has an UNUSUAL NUMBER of so called extremists.
If a Pit Bull is so unwise as to wonder onto my property, he is delt with on the first offense with an 870.  The owner is sometimes upset, but the local police agree with me, and MANY others. His next Pit will most likely be watched closer as to prevent wondering into hostile terrritory so to speak. A Muslim extremist should be dealt with in like manner.
I share you distrust of our government toward us the people but, am under no such illusion that the Muslim is my buddy.

Offline Dee

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2008, 10:23:04 AM »
Dee....
   Actually I'm not defending Islam....I'm defending Christianity.  I never said muzzies don't have a goodly amount of extremeist nutcases,,,just why they do. But from the looks around the current state of our country, we have enough nutcase extremists and perps to deal with on our own, most ready to believe whatever they are told from the tel-a-version..  I wouldn't be so quick to latch onto all you see and hear on teevee as support of your notions of things or condemnations of other things. You're not going to get me to go along with any hate campaign of 1/2 of humanity. 

You see...it appears that you et al use scripture to support hate, politicizing, and disenfrancisement of 1/2 of humanity. I believe I try to use scripture to support the opposite.

Its like sand ... the more you squeeze it the more grains squeeze out from your fingers...the more you want to control and hate, the more humanity squeezes out from your attempt to grasp controll.

...TM7

Much of what you say on this post I agree with, ESPECIALLY the so called news stations. As far as MY USE of scripture, I am merely using it to support the Muslim's HISTORICAL TENDENCY to CONTINUALLY cause strife among their fellow man. It is, HISTORICALLY THEIR NATURE.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 05:13:50 AM »
Dee....
   Actually I'm not defending Islam....I'm defending Christianity.  I never said muzzies don't have a goodly amount of extremeist nutcases,,,just why they do. But from the looks around the current state of our country, we have enough nutcase extremists and perps to deal with on our own, most ready to believe whatever they are told from the tel-a-version..  I wouldn't be so quick to latch onto all you see and hear on teevee as support of your notions of things or condemnations of other things. You're not going to get me to go along with any hate campaign of 1/2 of humanity. 

You see...it appears that you et al use scripture to support hate, politicizing, and disenfrancisement of 1/2 of humanity. I believe I try to use scripture to support the opposite.

Its like sand ... the more you squeeze it the more grains squeeze out from your fingers...the more you want to control and hate, the more humanity squeezes out from your attempt to grasp controll.

...TM7

Much of what you say on this post I agree with, ESPECIALLY the so called news stations. As far as MY USE of scripture, I am merely using it to support the Muslim's HISTORICAL TENDENCY to CONTINUALLY cause strife among their fellow man. It is, HISTORICALLY THEIR NATURE.

Indeed, it is their nature. Who could argue with that, except a Muslim, a moron or both?
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.