Author Topic: Bushnell Free Rain Parka?????  (Read 975 times)

Offline cmajeski

• Trade Count: (0)
Bushnell Free Rain Parka?????
« on: July 27, 2003, 07:26:00 PM »
Hello

Anyone send in for the free rain parka? Do you think it is worth it? Below is a link to the offer.

http://www.bushnell.com/rainguard.html

I just ordered a scope that meets the requirements. And thought I'd chech to see if anyone else has got it, to see if you thought it was worth it.

Thanks
CMajeski

Offline Robert

I E-mailed them when I got my Elite pistol scope
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 07:46:46 PM »
You might have better luck than me, but then you might have better luck holding your hand under your butt waiting for fresh eggs.  I never heard anything back from them, I forgot all about it.
....make it count

Offline Zachary

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 05:42:43 AM »
I sent my form in back in December.  Come to think of it - I'm still waiting for my Jacket. :roll:

Zachary

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 07:11:31 AM »
This is a statement on the Bushnell website:

Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Duplicate or invalid requests will be rejected and will not be returned. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Bushnell is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected mail and/or orders. P.O. Boxes will not be honored. Please allow 10-12 weeks for processing. Call 1-888-332-4092 to check on the status of your jacket order. Please keep a copy of all jacket offer materials for your records.  

The statement in bold and underline may help you guys out that have not recieved your jacket yet.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline BruceP

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 05:12:52 PM »
At least some of you guys got to send in for it. (And hope you get it) I ordered my scope last November and it was back ordered until after the promotion had stopped. At least I could not find the info on the website for it and it was there before I received my scope. I did not really have to have another rain jacket but that is one reason I ordered the Elite 3200 and not the Trophy.
BruceP
Lord, Please help me
Keep my small mind open
and my big mouth shut.

Offline RWH24

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2003, 11:57:40 AM »
:cry:  :(  :x  :evil:
Well Guys;
      I call Bushnell and asked about my rain jacket. The answer was, They will be shipped sometime in October. Just think how many 10 spots they got and are sitting on drawing interest. I even asked for a smaller size to let the littlw wife have it. No such luck..It is HOT as Heck here in Texas so a raincoat does not really thrill me know. October i hope it thrills me.

Later Guys

Randy
 :D

Offline Robert

Chris that is good to hear, thanks for your post
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2003, 06:56:35 AM »
I didnt order my pistol scope, for the parka, but because I thought it was excellent for low light, and the dealer never mentioned the promo.  Right after I bought it, someone told me about the Parka promo, and I E-Mailed your company and asked about it, and didn't get a reply.  Can I still get a shot at this.  I bought mine all the way back in Oct-Nov for my Elk Hunt.  I was torn between Bushnell and Burris because my freind was raving about the Burris, he is not a Burris fan any longer because of poor customer relations there when his scope failed.  It is nice to see Bushnell has unconditional lifetime guarantee.  I feel better now about forking out so much money, and after reading the link you posted, I understand better why it cost so much.  Mine is just sitting in my safe waiting for Elk Season, maybe this will be the year.
....make it count

Offline Robert

Ooops, sorry Chris, I thought you were with the Bushnell com
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 07:02:21 AM »
I didnt realize you were with Riflescopes, and that you had made the original post.
....make it count

Offline Ranger413

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
Got Mine!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2003, 03:49:21 AM »
Hey guys,

I got my Free Rain Parka about two weeks ago.  Really nice jacket.  I wish I had ordered a large instead of XL though.  Definately worth the $10 shipping fee.

Ranger413
Life is like a dogsled team, if you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes.

Offline Zachary

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2003, 08:04:30 AM »
I'm glad to hear that the jackets are finally arriving, and I'm also glad to hear that you really like your jacket.  In fact, I think that you are the first person to get it and report on it.

Chris is right, we can always get another Elite.  I still need to buy some scopes for my other NIB rifles.  I think that I'm gonna buy another Elite so that I can get another jacket. (Besides, the Elites are my favorite scopes anyway) :grin:

Zachary