Author Topic: hunting video games  (Read 782 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
hunting video games
« on: July 31, 2008, 04:58:11 AM »
well i got a PlayStation 2 (cause i spent more time working then shooting or hunting now) and i got this game called Cabela's Dangerous Hunts. It's the most real hunting game i have played in years, your really hunting not just shooting. you get to hunt most game that is found here in the US and some other stuff. there Grizzlies, Leopards, Rhinos, wolfs, polar bears and Cape Buffaloes and many more(i think there 40 or 50 total to hunt).  it's fun to play when i get home from work.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline John R.

• A Real Regular
Re: hunting video games
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 10:31:02 AM »
OKAY, but your not REALLY hunting. PS. You need to ask dukiller what he thinks about your game. ;D

Offline Glanceblamm

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 04:04:02 AM »
I must admit to playing those games for sure in the past...I believe that it was the Cabelas Deer hunter and I was running it on a pokey ole 486sx with a 25mhz processor. I would know when a Deer was coming cause I would hear the hard drive click. ;D ;D ;D

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 09:09:35 AM »
this game is as real as you can get. I was hunting deer when i got attacked by a black bear(bow not so good on chageing bear) but i did drop it with one shot from 2 yards with a shot from my 45/70 handgun(yes they have one in the gun). 
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 10:55:36 AM »
So about my offer for free cameras and development of your pictures...  Since others are asking me, I will say that as of today I have not received a PM from you...

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »
I be willing to bet he is not over 14-15 years-old.  Give the kid a break and let him be Elvis if he wants to.  Reminds me of a song......"I'm so much cooler online......."

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 08:51:20 AM »
as i said, It's something to play when you can't go hunting. also as i said you can think what you want. I don't need or have to prove anything to anyone. Also what would i take pictures of now and for what reason? yeah, i did go out today to the woods and put some rounds down range with my crosman 2200 and i have forgot(it's been 3 mouths) how much fun it is.