Author Topic: Cheney, Neocons Considered Killing Americans in Pretext to Attack Iran  (Read 9966 times)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Cheney, Neocons Considered Killing Americans in Pretext to Attack Iran
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2008, 02:27:31 PM »
Tm7,

I talked to one of the blacksmiths here and he was reading some of your posts. He said he feels sorry for you. I disagreed, I told him your just a sorry arse who parakeets garbage info and loves George Sorus.

BTW: I bet you would win first prize in the highest word count to garbage post ratio of any poster. Too bad there's not such a contest.

Yeah, keep takin' your pills, cabin...

Very, very funny smart guy. The blacksmith shop is in the center, closest structure.

One thing I don't do is lie like TM7.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »
Quote from you know who: "Then it is impossible that the jet fuel, by itself, raised the temperature of the floor more than 257 degrees
C (495 Degress F).     Well allrighty then, if that's the case, then if a small plane flyes into my house with the small fuel cap. they have, I should be able to put it out with a little hand held fire ext. I guess I can take that off my worry list!  ::)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »
 Nomosendoro;

Imagine that; the morning newspaper paper, if lying on the floor would have been safe from burning jet fuel, since the combustion point of paper is 451 degreees F.
  Ask any fireman....or see the movie "Farenheit 451" , a film about book burning.

Cabin 4;

That looks like a place where many of us would love to put in our work day ! Beautiful country, and I'll bet there are some great folks to work with.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2008, 04:50:20 AM »
TM7,

Most people here simply just don't trust you as a source of credible and unbiased information, me included. All your thousands of posts are completely one sided and represent a far left wing anti American agenda. I have pointed this out to you many times. If there's any truth to your post, its completely over shadowed by your obvious bias.

The only one deny-it-ol, is YOU.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2008, 06:33:12 AM »
  TM;

You seem amazed that firemen would go into the teeth of the fire withouit concern for personal safety !
  TM; they are not stupid but having taken much of the same instruction, I can say the answer is training,
  training, training. Training to fight fires and training to control fear !
       I also took military training that worked the same way, ..put fear aside and do your duty. Even simple
  things can be like that ! Anyone recall "bayonet" training ? Once you start into the vertical or horizontal
  butt stroke series...it is difficult to stop half way through the series... ;)

Others; any comments ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2008, 01:45:45 PM »
TM7,

There you go again, giving yourself all sorts of credit to feed your inflated egotistical theory & biased views. As I have said, you add so much bias far left wing BS to any and every subject, if there is any truth or value added information posted by you, its lost with all your anti American communist trash.

To put it simply, I don't believe you. If someone else has something new to offer on WTC7, I'd like to hear it. I read allot on these forums and rarely chime in. Its only when I read your excrement, will I add a post.

You have quite an inflated head. Like I said, you need a dose of reality because you post way to mush BS and you simply expect everyone to swallow it as if your reading from the bible. When in reality, your nothing more then a mouth piece for the communist movement within the democrate party.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »
tm, you might want to give it a break.  Nobody is buying your unofficial conspiracy theory.  I know you have a penchant for accepting wild theories provided by leftwing moonbats with no proof.  Now, of course I am not leftwing, nor a moonbat, but let us pretend for a minute.  Who knows, maybe you'll follow me (even though I offer no proof - heck it works for your other sources).  Just some thoughts:

#7 (46 stories, highest bldg in 33 states, not hit by airplanes, had minor damage) which collapsed in 7seconds. 
  Ok, now you have parroted this phrase at least a dozen times.  Well, to use your own debating style, I am simply going to ask:  How do you know it collapsed in only 7 seconds?  Were you there?  Who are your sources?  You do know eyewitnesses are useless?  Was the film of it collapsing (assuming there is any) analyzed by an impartial source (or was it prepared by Saturday Nite Live?  How do you know it had only "minor damage"?  Who was the engineer that inspected between the time of the crashes and it's collapse?  Oh, was there no inspection made during that short time frame to support your unofficial conspiracy theory that it had only "minor damage"?

That's right....!!  If you live in a one acre steel frame house with approx 200-300 tons of steel per floor that is what they have calculated. BTW...these calculations are very similar to those used by fire proof raters, or to determine burn rates. Here they calculated that the fires couldn't and wouldn't have attained steel deformations temperatures in less than 60 mintues given the fuel available,,,,
  How interesting that your "experts" calculated for no fuel other than the jet fuel.  How many occupied office buildings have no furniture?  No wall coverings?  No paper?  How many passenger 757's fly with no seats?  No luggage?  No alcoholic beverages?  No tires?  Do you even know how BTU's of energy are in a 757 tire?  Does your "expert"?

Obviously, I don't expect answers to my questions.  But you go ahead and call me a waterboy or whatever it is you've been yammering about.  I'll just sit back and laugh inside (like I always do when dealing with some psuedo intellectual who thinks he's a whole lot smarter than he really is).   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2008, 04:53:32 AM »
TM7,

I'm already on the record stating that out government, all of it (democrate & republican) is a total and complete mess and its not working for the people. I have also said that we need a revolution to get it back and that our government is way to big and takes to much from us.. My issue with you, is you only blame it on the republicans and conservatives which means your a democrate and or a Liberal. If this defines me as a cool aid drinker, then I'm fine with that.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2008, 05:08:49 AM »
TM7,

I'm already on the record stating that out government, all of it (democrate & republican) is a total and complete mess and its not working for the people. I have also said that we need a revolution to get it back and that our government is way to big and takes to much from us.. My issue with you, is you only blame it on the republicans and conservatives which means your a democrate and or a Liberal. If this defines me as a cool aid drinker, then I'm fine with that.

Same here.

Plus, I think that Cool Aid may be safer than Vodca or Smoking Crack, w3hich appears some may be guilty of.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2008, 06:00:54 AM »
Don't get my dander up! You guys need to watch what you're saying. I'm a democrat and do not want to be associated with the kook!  ;D ;)

Offline Casull

« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2008, 07:52:43 AM »
Don't get my dander up! You guys need to watch what you're saying. I'm a democrat and do not want to be associated with the kook! 

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »
How you coming on the paper work..?  You never did answer even one of my questions....can't or fear..?

Back at you.  Didn't see a single answer to any of my questions (or even an attempt).   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2008, 12:27:06 PM »
Well elsewhere...another GOP fanatical conservative terrorist shooting...this time  down a Demo leader shoot down in ARkansas but doesn't get away,,,wasn't that where the other fanatical GOP conservative terrorist murdered several so-called libs worshipping in a church.?  Just another day in the empire I guess.

Ark. Dems' party chairman killed in shooting
Suspect also shot and killed during chase; motive for attack unknown

So, this is a "GOP fanatical conservative terrorist shooting"?  No mention in the article about this guy being a Republican or conservative.  So, you just make crap up and presto, it's the truth?  Since the guy went after a Clinton superdelegate, then maybe he is a leftwing moonbat Obama supporter.  Come on, your lefty conpsiracy crap is growing more than a little thin.   ::) ::) ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »
   TM;
 Your questions have been answered over and over concerning your various "conspiracy" assertions. You have been presented time and again with the most
  logical explanations for the pheonomena YOU ASK questions about ! When presented with the most LOGICAL explanations, you entertain none of them, but
  expect us to fall for your remote, esoteric, convoluted conclusions.
  Perhaps nobody is answering simply because they are tired of your asking, denying logical answers, and insisting that you and the tinhatters know best !

After trying to understand why you never have a good thing to say about America or traditional Americans and their customs, always condeming right-wing
  ideas..but never the far left. You condemn our troops more than the terrorists, you blast our own elected leaders much more than I can recall you blasting  Castro,
  Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il, Sadam Hussein or even Osama Bin Laden !!! You rave to the stars about the alleged mistreatment oif terrorists at Abu Gharib and
  Club  Gitmo..never once evidencing disgust at the terrorists who torture, emasculate and behead their prisoners ! Never willing it seems, to condemn the Communists or
  their future allies, the Muslim fanatic hordes... nearly as strongly as you do most patriotic, elected Americans..you have forced me by deductive reasoning, to believe
  that Cabin4 has nailed you in his last post !

Billy;
  Don't expect TM7 at your BBQ..it's my guess he will be attending one with his buddies who are occupying the Georgian Republic; they have started enough fires
   to have a super BBQ.  They will have to eschew any pork, because their Muslim buddies won't like it !

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »
Yeah I would love our TrueMuslim brother to come as our comedy entertainment, but I would imagine pork ribs and pork shoulder would not meet his dietary needs.

But it is good our TrueMuslim friend proves Ron Whites claim with every post he makes. Now if we link some pages that have "proof" of chupacabra on them will this make chupacabra a fact?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »

In order so that we can move forward and forget this dreadfull thread, I'm willing, as a peace offering a free hair cut for TM7.  ;) I'm no barber but I think this will get the job done correctly. :) :)

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2008, 03:29:36 AM »
 Cabin4;
  That method of haircut is tough enough..but nothing like thw haircuts his buddy S. Hussein used to do..give folks haircuts by
  running them head first through brush chippers ! Although some have said he preferred to run them through feet first..(they screamed longer).

Please note, I said S. Hussein..don't want to be accused of anything.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2008, 04:58:51 AM »
Brother,
You've got me on #7. I'm not sure I comprehend the significance and honestly don't have the desire to expend the energy needed to acquire a complete understanding
Thanks for your vigilance. I do appreciate your right and your duty to question authority. That's what makes America great.
However, based on my research I'm comfortable with the official version.
Rock on. I'm outta here!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2008, 06:50:44 AM »
How you coming on the paper work..?  You never did answer even one of my questions....can't or fear..?

Back at you.  Didn't see a single answer to any of my questions (or even an attempt).   ::)
Not even a stab at #7 or the stock trades..?  No comment on how to discern a false flag attack from a real attack, either..?  I see...I understand...really and you don't know who is reading this stuff,,,yeah know?
Well elsewhere...another GOP fanatical conservative terrorist shooting...this time  down a Demo leader shoot down in ARkansas but doesn't get away,,,wasn't that where the other fanatical GOP conservative terrorist murdered several so-called libs worshipping in a church.?  Just another day in the empire I guess.

Ark. Dems' party chairman killed in shooting
Suspect also shot and killed during chase; motive for attack unknown
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26181389

...TM7

Typical TM7 trash. Tries to pin this on Conservatives when it may just be a pissed of Clinton supporter or maybe its a an idiot with a criminal record that some liberal communist judge let off easy.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2008, 07:07:33 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cabin ....your picture didn't come thru my browzer.....I'm sure it is pretty crude though keeping in character.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not one of you patriots have been able to answer one of my questions, likely because you can't and won't for fear...FEAR of facing a little reality.
...TM7

Poor, poor TM7. Just can't even handle a little joking around.

At least you recognize us as patriots. I rather be a patriot then a mouth piece for the communist movement which only objective is to destroy the US. By definition, you've told us your not a patriot. I take this to mean you are anti-American. Just because we won't accept your trash doesn't mean we don't questions our governments actions. I have plenty of questions in my mind and I don't need you to validate any of them for me. You just like to ignore what we question about our government.Your just in love with yourself to the point were if someones questions YOU, you get your panties in wad and call everyone cool aid drinkers. The only one drinking cool aid is you, the anti-American communist cool aid.

The point TM7 is very simple, few people believe YOU and your crape. Like I said, you just give your loving self way to much credit. Your the classic example of a communist. You try to get people to think that we must distrust our government only on the basis as YOU specifically perscribe. All done with propaganda by trying to draw connections between two points that have no known or prov-en connection. Its all designed to get dumb people to agree with you to distrust the American government while unkowingly tagging along with the communist movement by default.

I already distrust our government and don't need any of your pathetic over the top rubbish to convince me that a communist government would be better. As screwed up as things are, socialism, communisam and the rest of the government forms are far worse. The only problem with our government in my opinion is its way to big. Years ago when they instituted the federal income tax, it was said at the time it would never be more then 1% of our income! Look what we have know with the liberal socialist and comminist movement.... a mess that can only be turned back by slashing government spending and forcing it to be smaller and less intrusive.

I don't even think you live in this country. Your profile has some obscure BS location listed. You gotta wounder about people who list obscure locations in their profile. Whats the point here TM7? were are you located? Whats wrong with putting what state you live in? Afraid someones going to knock on every door in the state to find you or something? Or is it because you just don't live here and its another one of your lies?

Your a sad excuse for an alleged American to even have a discussion with. It's TM7's way or the highway. And your way is all about conspiracies, conjecture, unnamed witnesses, alleged so called experts,etc. How does this method support a peoples democracy and the constituion as you so claim your all about? Is this how you propose some new government or administration should function, like you? You exercise posts here in the same exact method in which you criticize our government! You'd make a great American government structure if you had your way ::) ::) ::) But I guess this is a mute point since your not even an American.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2008, 11:20:03 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cabin ....your picture didn't come thru my browzer.....I'm sure it is pretty crude though keeping in character.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not one of you patriots have been able to answer one of my questions, likely because you can't and won't for fear...FEAR of facing a little reality.
...TM7

Poor, poor TM7. Just can't even handle a little joking around.

At least you recognize us as patriots. By definition, you've told us your not a patriot. I take this to mean you are anti-American. Just because we won't accept your trash doesn't mean we don't questions our governments actions. You just like to ignore what we question about our government.Your just in love with yourself to the point were if someones questions YOU, you get your panties in wad and call everyone cool aid drinkers. The only one drinkng cool aid is you, the communist cool aid.

The point TM7 is, few people believe YOU and your crape. Like I said, you just give your loving self way to much credit. Your the classic example of a communist. You try to get people to think that we must distrust our government on the basis as YOU specifically  perscribe. All done with proaganda by trying to draw connections between to points that have no known connection or proven connection. Its all designed to get dumb people to agree with you to distrust the American government while tagging along with the communist movement.

I don't even think you live in this country. Your profile has some obscure BS location listed. You gotta wounder about people who list obscure locations on their profile. Whats the point here TM7? were are you located? Whats wrong with putting what state you live in? afraid someones going to knock on every door in the state you live to find you or something?

Your a sad excuse for a poster to even have a discussion with. It's TM7's way or the highway. The same exact method in which you criticize our government. You'd make a great government structure if you had your way ::) ::) ::) But I guess this is a mute point since your not even an American.

Ohhhhh... Calling Dr. Freud for kool-aide over dose in post #188... ::)   You're pretty free with the insults an accusations.  You should realize that your  insults and accusations are not only slanderous to me but you are insulting many many people that are also considering your 911 event.....people far in advance of intellect and the powers of synthesis than you could ever hope to be. You are also insulting these patriots:
   130+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
   510+ Engineers and Architects
   120+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
   270+ Professors Question 9/11
   210+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
   160+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

and there names and statements can all be found here:  www.patriotsquestion911.com

Your rude comments indicate your poor uprbringing as well as stymied intellect, and the fact that you perfer to disrupt freedom of speech rather than allow it to happen. This overwhelming desire to disrupt freedom of speech likely stems from your poor upbringing but moreover FEAR...fear of any reality that you are incapable of processing in a mature grownup manner.  In short, and in words you can fully appreciate, you are one sorry POS and the antithesis of what is American. In essence your need to be on somebody's 'winning side' has led you to subsitute love of government in place of love of country.  Fine...you have alot of comrades with the same manners and pea brains.

I have presented hard data, commentary, and analysis in support of an alternate theory explaining your 911 event, I have answered questions and supplied information to that extent. When in turn you are asked questions you and comrades have ALWAYS avoided and side stepped answering important questions or supplying real information, instead preferring to whine insults as a child in a tantrum incapable of self control. In fact you're pretty much a sad excuse for an American, or a man capable of facing troublesome questions squarely or fairly perferring to duck and run..........Raise your children well.

..TM7

Your a joke TM7, a complete and total joke.

Your love of communism and socialisam is overwhelming you with anger. Your hate of freedom and people to decide for themselves how to live their lives is way too obvious. Now that you have admitted you don't even live in this country, what is your purpose for masquerading as a concerned US citizen?

Speaking of love of country or government,,,,, you've confused this with love of yourself. You love yourself and your warped views so much, your no longer capable of reading. Just because I hate your methods and views is no reflection on my love or lack of it for my country , government or anything for that matter. Only a person who loves themselves as much as you do could reach such ridiculous opinions about my personal thoughts on our government and country. You know nothing about me and never will, while you spill your guts on these forums all day long, I know who you are even know I don't know your name.

Your a troll, hell bent on aggravating people with anything that suites your love for yourself and selfish, self servings views. Everytime I open my computer on your posts I have to wipe the biological internet excrement off my screen.I'm running out rubber gloves, wipes and my biological internet waste basket is full of your filth.

Enjoy the filth spreading and please, don;t have any childeren.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2008, 11:49:25 AM »
Quote from TM7:  "I have presented hard data, commentary, and analysis in support of an alternate theory explaining YOUR 911 event".   So it is OUR event & not HIS event.   Hmmmm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »
 TM;
    I don't know what your politics or grudge is, but you present dilemma is one you cultivated on your own ! Certainly there are many guys here that are not pleased
  with things our govt does, and if you opbserve other threads you will read the complaints...But you seem to hate EVERYTHING about America and our way of life.
     Time and again posters here, myself included have cited instance after instance where the fanatical Muslim terrorists have done evil, beastly brutal acts. Commun-
  ism has done it's share of brutal acts ever since it's inception..including the genocide of a great portion of certain skilled trades and nations.
     After hearing complaint after complaint from you of the evils of the USA, myself and others have invited you to demonstrate your fairness of mind, asking you
   to condemn those terrorists as well as the Communist ugliness. All we get in reply are MORE condemnation of all things American !

Just what are we supposed to think, after we have offered you an opportunity to clarify your complaints and still show your loyalty to our country and all we
  get is another diatribe against America and all things American ?

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2008, 12:59:11 PM »
To TM7 this would be like puring holly water on count Dracula :) :)
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2008, 03:47:39 PM »
TM7,

You have literally thousands of threads on these forums blaming conservatives & republicans for all problems on a national and worldwide basis. What do you propose as the solution to this dishonest government that conservatives and republicans single handily and solely brought upon our nation and the world in your opinion?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2008, 12:02:40 AM »
  TM7;
  Referring your post # 195..You still don't get it !  In my post you quoted there, anyone can see that I am, for the "umpteenth time" offering you an opportunity
  to redeem the guy's opinion of yourself by demonstrating evenhanded treatment of the US and Americans !  ...However, in that whole, long treatise you wrote,
  I didn't discover a single instance where you suggested America is good in any way. Perhaps you an Michelle O. should commiserate, neither one finding much reason
  to be "proud of America" ! ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2008, 12:57:29 AM »
  TM;
   I took your invitation in post #190 seriously (although I shouldn't have) and  visited your "patriots question 9/11" website That place is a total hoot ! :D ;D
  They had a listing, worldwide of whoever's names they could dredge up as "doubters" of the official 9/11 explanation.

So first I looked at the senior military patriots (?) on the list. Among other PATRIOTS, I find;

1) Col Pierre-Henri Bunel ..formerly of the French army

2) Giualeitto Chiesa ..member of the European Parliment

3)Gen Mirza Aslam Beg ..formerly of Pakistani army

4) francesco Cosseiaga ..former pres of italy

5) Mohammed Hassamein Heikal ..former foreign minister of Egypt

6) Gen leonid ivashov ..formerly of the Red Army

Whew TM7...some bunch of "patriots" we have to worry about...patriots to what ?

Next I looked at "artists, & entertainers"... :o !

Names like Asner, Belafonte and the Sheens showed up..Hey, who's to question their motives ?  ;) Then I saw Jeanean Garafalo, woody Haralson and
   Jim Hightower..folks that always objective and  ALWAYS want the US to prevail.. :D  Of course Micheal Moore, Rosie O'Donnell and Cindy "ditch witch" Sheehan
   and the incomparable Willie Nelson..(I assume he wasn't smoking when asked about it).

Next listed were a some radio stars.. e.g."Wild Bill" Blackolive..and "Liquid todd" Wilkinson  (they didn't mention what liquid he favored).

Then we come to the musical groups (as if they were brilliant on international affairs)..such as;  "Immortal Technique" and "Jadakiss"..
    and of course, who's to doubt the veracity of a group who call themselves "Liars"...

Of course there were a couple examples of elder American statesmen;  A) Dennis Kucinich and B) Mike Gravel ...of recent news fame when he called upon   
  his followers to harass at home, the prosecutors who convicted the self-confessed terrorist Al Arian. He even suggested that his  own "brown shirts"...
  " find out where their children go to school" go there and intimidate and possibly kill them.     Go to   www.youtube.com/  and search for <  did mike gravel cross the line ?  >
  Your website mentions 130+ military & LEO, 510+ engineers & architects, 120+pilots & aviators, 270+ professors, 270+ survivors etc that doubt at least SOME of
  the official conclusions of the 9/11 commission..
  Since these names were dredged up worldwide..have you considered the untold millions of people in these professions that accept the conclusions ?
  ...Or didn't you think pf that ?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2008, 03:51:05 AM »
  TM;
  I also am a metal worker and fabricator,  but I keep my fabrications confined to metal.. :D

Glad to answer your question;
  Not surprising that weakened metal should collapse suddenly. For the case in question, supporting thousands of tons overhead
  the steel holds until it can no longer do so. One moment it can be holding rigidly..then 10 degrees more heat and down comes
  the whole house of cards. Almost anyone observing a building fire, whether wood frame or steel frame can tell you that there
  simply comes a time when the supporting structure suddenly collapses, with little or no warning. How many firemen have we
  seen "buy the farm" because the building that was engaged colllapsed suddenly, without warning ?

Perhaps some firemen would like to comment !

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2008, 04:47:10 AM »
IG...

So what!?  Besides what is wrong with these guys:
 1) Col Pierre-Henri Bunel ..formerly of the French army

2) Giualeitto Chiesa ..member of the European Parliment

3)Gen Mirza Aslam Beg ..formerly of Pakistani army

4) francesco Cosseiaga ..former pres of italy

5) Mohammed Hassamein Heikal ..former foreign minister of Egypt

6) Gen leonid ivashov ..formerly of the Red Army

TM7,

The point appears to be that you presented these as "Patriots". At minimum, this is extremely misleading. Non of these people are even Americans so in the context of this subject, they are not patriots. And given their affiliation, I would say their viewpoints may be significantly biased against anything our government would put out.

This is a good example of internet information trash that you swallow like a hungry hog because your entirely to biased against America to see through the garbage.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »
Readers....Take a coat hanger and a torch. Lay the coat hanger between two rocks, put a small load on the hanger. Heat one wire of the hanger with your torch....observe what happens when you approach softening of the hanger wire. Do you see cataclysmic sudden failure of the hanger, or softening and sagging first?

...TM7

Yes, all it takes is a coat hanger and a torch to replicate the collapse of the twin towers. The architects, engineers and metallurgist don't know crap about the impacts of a pearsing passenger jet liner into a metal structure then burning it with jet fuel, carpet and furniture. All it takes is a half azz astronaut, a coat hanger and a Bic lighter and you too can become an expert witness for TM7's communist crusade against western reasonability.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3