Author Topic: Cheney, Neocons Considered Killing Americans in Pretext to Attack Iran  (Read 9968 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Cheney, Neocons Considered Killing Americans in Pretext to Attack Iran
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »
  TM;
  Your analogy is TOTALLY flawed:
   1) to compare 2'-3' I-beams to a coathanger is rank foolishness.

2) Remember, there were thousands, perhaps millions of tons of weight on the steel structure.
  If one were to center your"coat hanger upon a rock, then put a rock on each end of the coat hanger, the approximation would be closer,
  but still very flawed. The steel structure is an interconnected, interdependent framework which is much more subject to hold longer, thus
  delaying it's sudden collapse. Rather like "the straw that broke the camel's back".

3) I am however, just a blacksmith and certainly not a structural engineer, but common sense and a familiarity with properties of steel necessitate
  obvious conclusions.
  Have you seen the famous film of the Hindenburg burning ? It had an interdependent metal frame; albeit aluminum..but the strength/melt factor
  would be similar except at a lower temperature. That craft held it's shape for some time..even fell to the ground, kept burning,  and then collapsed suddenly.
   I have seen barns burn in my home area, both wood, wood framed and steel framed..the final collapse is not greatly different..except for temperature.

To see the Hindenburg burning, go to     www.youtube.com/   and type in a search for <  hindenburg burning  >
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2008, 11:59:26 AM »
Readers....Take a coat hanger and a torch. Lay the coat hanger between two rocks, put a small load on the hanger. Heat one wire of the hanger with your torch....observe what happens when you approach softening of the hanger wire. Do you see cataclysmic sudden failure of the hanger, or softening and sagging first?

...TM7

Yes, all it takes is a coat hanger and a torch to replicate the collapse of the twin towers. The architects, engineers and metallurgist don't know crap about the impacts of a pearsing passenger jet liner into a metal structure then burning it with jet fuel, carpet and furniture. All it takes is a half azz astronaut, a coat hanger and a Bic lighter and you too can become an expert witness for TM7's communist crusade against western reasonability.

Might give just a little indication how metal behaves when heated, doncha think?  I mean we all don't have a posh blacksmith shop like you big hat cowboys have to experiment with metals.  So we can test out a few things on our own, can't we boss?  I mean that's still allowed,,, right, isn't it allowed last time you checked in with neocon central. You starting to sound like a nutless chicken crap with all this derision, deversion, and venom. Methinks you protest too much, boy. .. ::)
But yeah.....I'm all for scaling up and testing any theory on how steel frame buildings collapse from fires since none ever have before...I guess we should clarify all of this in case of future fires and planes crashing into skyscrapers so we all be safe.... ::).  So I take it you're calling for real and to  proper scale experiments now....good, I see we're making progress.

..TM7

TM7,

I took the metal frame from an old pair of eye glasses and in order to replicate the pearsing of a massive jet liner, I cut a slit in the frame 1/10 of the way through. I then suspended a 9 ounce weight on the frame connected at 4 equal distance points across the frame. I then held a wind proof lighter to it for 1 minuet and 32 seconds. The frame snapped all at once and the weight fell to the ground !! What are we going to do now? this totally contradicts the liberal communist theory that the towers came crashing down because President Bush set off a bomb in them!!

But I think I may be onto a new path to find the truth. But the truth quest won't be complete until I find some way to pin it all on the neocons. Then and only then, will we be able to find out what happend to those dam towers!! The truth is an elusive thing but give me enough similar experimental time, neocon blaming, repetitive mud slinging from our friends in the anti -American middle east and the domestic liberal communists and I think we can get there soon.

America, no need to worry. The truth is on its way and were going to find it were you least expect it, on the internet.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2008, 12:12:41 PM »
  Cabin;
  Reading the list of "military experts" that the "patriots" used I found Col David Hunt, military consultant for Fox News ! I wonder if he knows
  the "patriots' are using his name ? ...And using it along with such outstanding patriots as  Gen Mira Aslam Beg.. ;D

I have seen the Col on Fox News often, and have not heard him try to repudiate the accepted scenario..
  I rather think that if one of those "patriots" heard him perhaps dispute that there were say 14,000 gallons of jet fuel, say perhaps there were 14,500 gals.

I can hear the "patriots" now  "See... see... Col Hunt doesn't buy the standard explanation either !"... ;D

Go to this interview with Col David Hunt, for CBN News..note about 1/2 way through he says "Bin Laden did it".     www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/050429e.aspx   

It hardly agrees with the tinhatters..if one keeps reading these hate blogs..they may become a tinhatter themselves.. ;) :D ;D :o

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »
I took the metal frame from an old pair of eye glasses and in order to replicate the pearsing of a massive jet liner, I cut a slit in the frame 1/10 of the way through. I then suspended a 9 ounce weight on the frame connected at 4 equal distance points across the frame. I then held a wind proof lighter to it for 1 minuet and 32 seconds. The frame snapped all at once and the weight fell to the ground !! What are we going to do now?

Interesting Cabin.  But you know it won't pass bm7's sniff test since neither Alec Baldwin nor Charlie Sheen was there to observe.   ;)

Am I to take that you like Cabin Boy want to see proper scientific experiments in this area? 

See, I told you.  bm7 just completely ignored the results of your test.  Who'd a thunk it.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »
I don't think we can yet  "rule in" researching the Hindenburg metal failure issues. Its way to soon as the liberal communists have not yet pinned the downing of the Hindenburg on Bush or the neocons. Once they do, we can then use the Hindenburg as a water shed event in the Twin Towers truth quest.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2008, 01:12:52 PM »
Its way to soon as the liberal communists have not yet pinned the downing of the Hindenburg on Bush or the neocons. Once they do, we can then use the Hindenburg as a water shed event in the Twin Towers truth quest.

Neocon fingerprints have been found on the Zimmerman telegram.  Recently released intelligence documents prove that Cheney and Rumsfeld  ordered the sinking of the Lusitania.   

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2008, 01:16:43 PM »
Its way to soon as the liberal communists have not yet pinned the downing of the Hindenburg on Bush or the neocons. Once they do, we can then use the Hindenburg as a water shed event in the Twin Towers truth quest.

Neocon fingerprints have been found on the Zimmerman telegram.  Recently released intelligence documents prove that Cheney and Rumsfeld  ordered the sinking of the Lusitania.   

I'm not surprised. Just imagine the implications this has on the sinking of the Titanic and the Edmonds Fitsgerald!
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline deltecs

« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2008, 02:52:58 PM »
Not to mention the Exxon Valdez, thus the cost of high fuel prices supported by neo's and repay investors who lost money paid for cleanup.   ;)
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »
  You know of course. neocon fingerprints are not at all hard to identify !
    You don't look for the usual loops and whorls as in other fingerprints...neocon fingerprints are filled with light, sweet..crude oil !  ;)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2008, 07:15:53 PM »
  Cabin;
  Reading the list of "military experts" that the "patriots" used I found Col David Hunt, military consultant for Fox News ! I wonder if he knows
  the "patriots' are using his name ? ...And using it along with such outstanding patriots as  Gen Mira Aslam Beg.. ;D

I have seen the Col on Fox News often, and have not heard him try to repudiate the accepted scenario..
  I rather think that if one of those "patriots" heard him perhaps dispute that there were say 14,000 gallons of jet fuel, say perhaps there were 14,500 gals.

I can hear the "patriots" now  "See... see... Col Hunt doesn't buy the standard explanation either !"... ;D

Go to this interview with Col David Hunt, for CBN News..note about 1/2 way through he says "Bin Laden did it".     www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/050429e.aspx   

It hardly agrees with the tinhatters..if one keeps reading these hate blogs..they may become a tinhatter themselves.. ;) :D ;D :o

Ironglow,

Good find.

So TM7, how do you expalin this? Your sources are using as you call them "Fix News" consultant as one of their patriots!   ha ha ha.....

Whata gona do now???
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2008, 04:25:22 AM »
TM;
   How about Col David Hunt..the Fox News military analyst who doesn't agree with your "patriots"..even the Egyptian, French and Pakistani ones

How many other so-called dissenters  are dissenters..or even know their names are being "used"..

I did notice that many of your military experts are "former", maybe they were riffed out on section 8s !  :D

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2008, 08:04:35 AM »
TM7,

Lets see you reconcile this contradiction in your posts:

Which theory are you pedaling now?

The theory that Bush & the neocons are guilty of massive failure to protect us from the attack by Bid Laden or the one about Bush & the neocons massive conspiracy with thousands of people to fly the planes into the towers and plant the bombs that actual took them down??

You can't have it both ways TM7. So get your half azz theories straight and stick one of them. This latest acid test of your rubbish leaves you holding the bag on contradicting theories. Not to mention all the high tech scientific experiments on bed frames, coat hangers and Bic lighters your doing in your parents basement to convice people that the towers could have only come down with a internal bomb planted by Bush & Neocons...
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2008, 09:13:56 AM »
Speculation isn't enough to force resignation.  There is no evidence to support any of your wild theories.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2008, 10:36:21 AM »
There is no investigation pending, because there's nothing to investigate.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
TM7,

Lets see you reconcile this contradiction in your posts:

Which theory are you pedaling now?

The theory that Bush & the neocons are guilty of massive failure to protect us from the attack by Bid Laden or the one about Bush & the neocons massive conspiracy with thousands of people to fly the planes into the towers and plant the bombs that actual took them down??

You can't have it both ways TM7. So get your half azz theories straight and stick one of them. This latest acid test of your rubbish leaves you holding the bag on contradicting theories. Not to mention all the high tech scientific experiments on bed frames, coat hangers and Bic lighters your doing in your parents basement to convice people that the towers could have only come down with a internal bomb planted by Bush & Neocons...

Remember,It is your conspiracy theory that Bin Laden and his superspy organization acted alone to mastermind 911....

..TM7

Bin Laden himself is on video tape admitting to orchestrating the downing of the towers. They tried it 2 prior times and were only successfull in killing a few people. If this in you only amounts to conspiracy, then your horse crap is nothing more then a childish imagination running wild.

But I understand. Facts are meaningless to you and theories conjured up while smoking crack and licking wild mushrooms are presented to us here as facts. I think we have another case study like this. His name is Manson and he's a wealth of study for the phyciatric community.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »
 Able-danger if it did exist, and it appears it did, it's sole function seemed to be to discover terrorists and what they were plotting.
  I see no place where any Able-danger personell either participated in the destruction of the twin towers or were even remotely
  connected to their destruction, unlike you tried to insinuate.

Those kooks at your "patriot's" website really reached far and falsely to include Col David Hunt in their petty list of "experts"
  that disagree with the accepted scenario..when the plain fact is that Col Hunt has no problem with it.

Such shennanigans leads one to wonder; The "patriots" were forced to scour all around the world in order to dredge up a few
  hundred names of "experts" that have fallen for the conspiracy view . Now that we know they have done a complete false report
  about Col Hunt..one wonders how many more have been included that actually think the conmspiracy fans are just kooks !

Offline Casull

« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2008, 08:38:41 PM »
Casull,,,special instructions for you since you're extra astute:

Find and old bed frame and place upon on some cement blocks
Put 50 or 60 lbs of rock on it
Go to the store and by a gallon of K1 kerozene
put tub under bed frame and rocks, any distance apart you like
put 1/8 inch of kerozene in tub and light...refuel as you desire with more kero or paper.
Observe results and report to Cabin Boy and his cracker jack blacksmiths.
Send bill for materials To Cabin's 'Pie in the Sky Ranch' c/o Bum Egypt Idaho who will deduct reimbursement from government subsidy check
Send copy of bill to bathroom paramour Larry Craig (R-Idaho)
Do not send results to IG at neocon central for "political editing and content". Just report results here.

Can I hit it with a truck first?   ::)  Oh, and I will just send the results to your bud, Barney Franks.   :P
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2008, 01:36:29 AM »
Casull;
    try a wood or fiberglass frame..they have different sag characteristics... ;) :D ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2008, 02:44:23 AM »
  TM;
  You said that Able-danger did identify some of the individuals involved in the attack on 9/11...

Tell us great Karnack..did Able-danger identify folks like Mohammed Atta ...or folks like our president and vice president ?  ::)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
I'm still waiting for these "reliable" sources that our friend TrueMuslim speaks of to come forward to the press and show thier "proof". :D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2008, 04:45:28 PM »
I'm still waiting for these "reliable" sources that our friend TrueMuslim speaks of to come forward to the press and show thier "proof". :D :D

Look at posts 198 & 199 on the previous page. Below are some of the so called reliable sources TM7 uses as his so called "Patriots". None of these people are even Americans let alone patriots. What a joke!

1) Col Pierre-Henri Bunel ..formerly of the French army

2) Giualeitto Chiesa ..member of the European Parliment

3)Gen Mirza Aslam Beg ..formerly of Pakistani army

4) francesco Cosseiaga ..former pres of italy

5) Mohammed Hassamein Heikal ..former foreign minister of Egypt

6) Gen leonid ivashov ..formerly of the Red Army
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2008, 03:12:50 PM »
  ...And there are HUNDREDS-OF-THOUSANDS of  American pilots, veterans, intel officers, architects and engineers that have no problem with the conventional wisdom...

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »

Look at posts 198 & 199 on the previous page. Below are some of the so called reliable sources TM7 uses as his so called "Patriots". None of these people are even Americans let alone patriots. What a joke!

1) Col Pierre-Henri Bunel ..formerly of the French army

2) Giualeitto Chiesa ..member of the European Parliment

3)Gen Mirza Aslam Beg ..formerly of Pakistani army

4) francesco Cosseiaga ..former pres of italy

5) Mohammed Hassamein Heikal ..former foreign minister of Egypt

6) Gen leonid ivashov ..formerly of the Red Army

Obiviously they are a few associates of patriotsfor911truth, which is mainly copmprised of hundreds of American pilots, veterans, intell officers, architects, and engineers.  But yes, they do indeed indicate what the rest of the world is thinking about 911 and the USA.

...TM7

::) 
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2008, 04:17:10 PM »
I'm sure TrueMuslims "reliable" sources are in the same group as the guys with the big foot body. :D :D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2008, 05:03:25 PM »
I'm sure TrueMuslims "reliable" sources are in the same group as the guys with the big foot body. :D :D :D

:D:D
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Casull

« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2008, 10:17:05 PM »
So what!...you do a false flag, or a Pearl Harbour, so everybody knows or thinks you did it...?   I don't think so,,,just indicates how devious the whole deal is.

That is freaking hilarious.  This who deal is so devious that nobody can see it except former european socialist leaders and tinfoil hat types like bm7.  ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2008, 08:12:22 AM »
So what!...you do a false flag, or a Pearl Harbour, so everybody knows or thinks you did it...?   I don't think so,,,just indicates how devious the whole deal is.

That is freaking hilarious.  This who deal is so devious that nobody can see it except former european socialist leaders and tinfoil hat types like bm7.  ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually Mr. Aim Small....do you know of a war or political movement that didn't hatch from some conspiracy or subtufuge..?  If you do...list them here.

..TM7

So I think we have it, all strategic plans are now redefined as conspiracies. So as an example,  if a government or company plans to solve a problem it has, that is now automatically redefined as conspiracy! :D :D
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »
TrueMulsim Ron White was 100% correct. When some guy gets educated way beyond his inteligence level, his tiny mind trys to make a mountain out of a mole hill. :D :D

Offline Casull

« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2008, 02:44:06 PM »
That is why 3 out 4 criminals charged in this country usually get a conspiracy charge thrown in for good measure.

Making up facts again to fit a preconceived notion.  Pitiful.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »
That is why 3 out 4 criminals charged in this country usually get a conspiracy charge thrown in for good measure.

Making up facts again to fit a preconceived notion.  Pitiful.   ::)

I've come to the conclusion that with TM7, nothing, absolutely nothing is off the table. As long as you can type it into your computer, that somehow makes it a redeeming fact, plausible concept or idea.

I wounder what type of upbringing results in this type of deep dark behavior. There are examples or myths in history of people being raised by wolves. This certainly resulted in a unique type of person. TM7, would you like to comment?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3