Author Topic: Hartford Conneticut joins list of Illegal Sanctuary Cities  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Hartford Conneticut joins list of Illegal Sanctuary Cities
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2008, 01:32:24 PM »
Don't let the facts bother you, just keep that mind closed lest you become aware of what's going on around you.

Okay, your right. I really can't get locally grown produce here ::) ::) ::)

Restatement: Get a preschool education first, then you can progress to the elementry level.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »
 Swampy;
  I don't doubt they work hard (most of them), I have seen them work. ..But that is not the question !

there is a cabin up near the woods about 3 miles from my house. The fellow who owns it had a large heavy safe inside,
  filled with his guns. One night some thieves broke in and stole the whole safe, with guns..maybe 600-1000 pounds.
     Now, I don't doubt they worked VERY HARD getting that safe out of there and to their lair !

...But does that make the theives right ?  ....I don't think so !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2008, 10:18:22 AM »
Last week in Lou KY about 200 REAL immigrants were made citizens of the United States of America. They followed the rules, obeyed our laws, are adopting our customs, and did it all in ENGLISH. Hoooray for them, I welcome them as fellow Americans, they will be assets to America. The criminals that swampman supports have nothing in common with these fine people. Want to see unemployment drop?? How about lower taxes??? How about higher wages??? Round up the invaders and ship them as far South as we can, these things will happen. I saw last week where just 1 plant had over 600 criminals arrested and shipped out, WOW, it's a start. Now, swampman, do you think that plant will close down cause of this??? Nope, there will now be 600 jobs available in that community. Don't give me that crap that they only do what we won't, aint true. It's not just the mexicans, chinese too. restaurants are full of them. A local chinese restaurant was raided, he had several different places of business. Turns out the owner himself was an illegal, judge just gave him a fine instead of deporting him, said he was a good businessman.  Go figger. Illegal is just that, they have no business in America. Come here legally, follow the rules, obey our laws, adopt our customs, learn and SPEAK ENGLISH, or GET OUT. Not doing so is rude and disrespectful to me and most other Americans. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »
Last week in Lou KY about 200 REAL immigrants were made citizens of the United States of America. They followed the rules, obeyed our laws, are adopting our customs, and did it all in ENGLISH. Hoooray for them, I welcome them as fellow Americans, they will be assets to America. The criminals that swampman supports have nothing in common with these fine people. Want to see unemployment drop?? How about lower taxes??? How about higher wages??? Round up the invaders and ship them as far South as we can, these things will happen. I saw last week where just 1 plant had over 600 criminals arrested and shipped out, WOW, it's a start. Now, swampman, do you think that plant will close down cause of this??? Nope, there will now be 600 jobs available in that community. Don't give me that crap that they only do what we won't, aint true. It's not just the mexicans, chinese too. restaurants are full of them. A local chinese restaurant was raided, he had several different places of business. Turns out the owner himself was an illegal, judge just gave him a fine instead of deporting him, said he was a good businessman.  Go figger. Illegal is just that, they have no business in America. Come here legally, follow the rules, obey our laws, adopt our customs, learn and SPEAK ENGLISH, or GET OUT. Not doing so is rude and disrespectful to me and most other Americans. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Swampman believes in breaking the law and the laws are only for certain people as perscribed by him. In other words, he supports anarchy which he won't find in his bible.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2008, 11:01:22 AM »

Swampman believes in breaking the law and the laws are only for certain people mas perscribed by him. In other words, he supports anarchy which he won't find in his bible.

That is true, you won't find Biblical suport for being illegal, quite the opposite. We are to help our fellow man & helping those who are becoming legitimate is great. Sending donations across the border is fine too, Swampman may want to choose that avenue.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.