Author Topic: Seeking a specific type of holster  (Read 632 times)

Offline skinnyjimmy

• Trade Count: (0)
Seeking a specific type of holster
« on: August 23, 2008, 06:10:14 AM »
Hello, everybody.  Does anyone know where I can get an inside-the-waistband holster with a finger break (rather than thumb break) retention strap for a S&W j-frame revolver with a concealed hammer.  I bought one (see photo) several years ago from Dewitt Of All Trades in Carthage, IN.  The phone number I have for them is disconnected and I can't find a website for them. Does anyone know if Dewitt is still in business?  Does anyone know of a different holster company who has one or could make one?  I have searched the web without any luck. Thanks in advance.

Offline John R.

• A Real Regular
Re: Seeking a specific type of holster
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:22:46 AM »
If I'm not mistaken Bianchi makes this holster, although it doesn't have a clip, rather a belt slot.

Offline skinnyjimmy

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 10:42:54 AM »
Unfortunately, Bianchi doesn't make an inside-the-waistband holster with a triggerguard break.  Their IWBs won't have a retention snap for revolvers with concealed hammers.  The one holster they do have with my type of strap is a hip holster rather than an IWB.  I already have that holster and it's great..it's just not the type I need now. 

Offline John R.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 03:07:52 AM »
Call the chief @ littlefeatherleather, I'm sure he can make one just like you want.

Offline skinnyjimmy

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 02:24:47 AM »
Thanks, John.