Author Topic: Unable to locate post  (Read 588 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Unable to locate post
« on: August 29, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »
I have been searching for a post now for several hours.  So far I have been unable to find it.  It is about the books Barak Obama wrote.  Excerpt from those books about how he feels on certain subjects.  If anyone who can remember where they are please let me know.  Rog
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Unable to locate post
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 11:06:24 AM »
Pretty sure it was on the Pot Bellied Stove Forum but as so long ago it might be 15 or 20 pages deep by now. You might try using the search feature in that forum for it or just run back thru the really old posts there.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »
SD. I went back 31 pages and could not find it. I do know of the post you are speaking of. It is something about quotes from a book he wrote. I will be damned if I can find it though. I will keep looking though. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »
Thanks Dale I went back that far also.  I have read it recently, like within the last 6 weeks or so.  Rog
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:13:44 AM »
I noticed you ended up locating it. How far back did ya have to go?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:06:22 AM »
GB:  It was late last night when I found it, seems like I found it back about 22 or 23 pages.  Had gone past it several times thinking it was farther back.

GB:  You may want to deleate this thread, it is no longer needed, thanks.     Rog
What Is A Veteran?

Offline Chilachuck

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 01:17:01 PM »
Besides, it's sort of embarrassing to admit he walked right by it a dozen times, eh?

LOL.

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »
Besides, it's sort of embarrassing to admit he walked right by it a dozen times, eh?

LOL.
Lets see you try to find a post from a few months back. I bet you walk by it also. It is not as easy as you think. Would you like me to pick a topic that has come up in the past 6 months and let you try to find it? Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

Offline Chilachuck

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 05:46:23 AM »
Lets see you try to find a post from a few months back. I bet you walk by it also. It is not as easy as you think. Would you like me to pick a topic that has come up in the past 6 months and let you try to find it? Dale
How do you think I know how embarrassing it is?

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 06:55:02 AM »
 ;D ;) Dale

Offline Glanceblamm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 01:41:13 AM »
I do not have to worry about such things cause I just write them all down. :o :o :o

Offline Chilachuck

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 05:47:16 AM »
I used to do that.

Until I noticed I had about 50 notebooks laying around, each with a single, cryptic note that I did not understand.

Offline Glanceblamm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 08:55:39 AM »
I used to do that.

Until I noticed I had about 50 notebooks laying around, each with a single, cryptic note that I did not understand.

Have Heart! Matt has added a (Bookmark feature) as told in forums support and it sounds like it will be easy to use. Im throwing my pencil away.