Author Topic: PALIN POWER....  (Read 3640 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: PALIN POWER....
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2008, 11:03:51 PM »
"Billy,
You voted for Reagan, right???"

AHHH Nope being I am 41 I couldn't vote then. And Larry Craig is from Idaho, I cannot vote there.

But keep trying, you might feel better.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline jdt48653

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
  • walk softly and carry a 264
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »
its a fact that your mavricks first wife carol,bore him three children and stayed true to him while he was in hanoi.when he got home he discovered that she had been in a terrible crash,and was in more pain then he had ever been in.
he divorced her,and was a womaniser who later married cindy who is 18 yrs
younger then he for her money.he is a self-centred low life.if you doubt this search it out for yourself.this guy is as low is it gets!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2008, 04:00:35 AM »
 Sounds like DEK and jdt are desperate and flailing around..just like BHO...

Word is Obama wants dinner with Bill Clinton today...does that mean Biden gets "tossed under the bus" ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2008, 04:24:24 AM »
"Actually, you have no clue if I am a "liberal" or not."

Aren't you a democrat?  A democrat and a liberal are the same thing.

....no.

Jim

To me and everyone else it is.  You can call yourself whatever you like but you are a liberal.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2008, 04:26:03 AM »
83%+ of all married males commit adultery.  That would make it bipartisan I believe.

Extra marital sex isn't an offical party position of the Republican party.

When you have two candidates and one of them is an Adulterer, if you vote for the Adulterer you are pretty much condoning his actions.  That, and you are saying that an oath really means nothing.

Jim

Every man is an Adulterer according to the Bible.  The vast majority are by anyone's definition.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline muskeg13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2008, 08:28:24 AM »
Stop complaining.  It's time to roll up our sleeves and get to work.  Sarah's fixin' to clean house in DC.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2008, 08:43:31 AM »
I'd like to have one of those posters for my yard.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2008, 08:48:45 AM »
Ditto Swampy...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)