Author Topic: My kind of Vice President...  (Read 296 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
My kind of Vice President...
« on: September 05, 2008, 03:44:19 AM »
  Sarah with daughter & caribou...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My kind of Vice President...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 04:05:01 AM »
Even if Sarah wasn't a hunter, I would welcome her as a Vice President, or even better, a President, but I worry that having to spend very much time in DC might be detrimental to Sarah's well-being.  On the other hand, I don't think it has hurt Dick Cheney and I like him a lot.
Swingem

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 04:29:58 AM »
Sarah will catch hell from the liberal media if she gets to Washington. Any one that doesn't kiss their collective a$$ does. Dick Cheney and also Donald Rumsfeld don't suffer fools lightly and that is why the media has done everything they can to discredit them. Rumsfeld is long gone but I really liked to watch his apperances before the media. Cheney is just as blunt and doesn't put up with their stupidity either. I suspect Sarah will do the same thing to some extent although she appears to be a little more diplomatic. They will still try to cut her off at the knees, in fact it started as soon as McCain announced her as his choice. I think she is capable of giving back better than she gets.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:27:26 PM »
  Sarah has many of the same qualities as "Ronaldus Magnus"..he just went past the idiot media and talked directly to the PEOPLE..
  Remember how they hated him and called him names..but many would like to see RR on Mt Rushmore..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)