Author Topic: Glocks, Shooting , and Cleaning.  (Read 1527 times)

Offline KING

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Glocks, Shooting , and Cleaning.
« on: December 15, 2002, 05:39:14 PM »
:D PPCRUSA:  O.K. partner,this ishow I teach the rookies to clean ther Glocks when i was doing so.  First ,make sure that the weapon is empty,and after doing so,removed the slide,recoil spring(along with the guide rod)and barrel.  This should leave you with five parts including the receiver.  The barrell is first run through several times,about 20,with a bronze brush.  The brush goes all the way through,then all the way back out.  Repeat as mentioned before as to the number of times.  Then I run a mop through containing one of any number of solvents out there,they all work well,and will do the job that you are asking it to do.  After this I repeat with the brush,again,and then run a dry mop through the barrel.  One (1 ) drop of oil goes on your thumb and foreinger and that is used to coat the outside of the barrel,,whci is now replaced in the slide,after the slide has been brushed out,set it aside.  The receiver is brushed down on the inside with a light brush,I use a small paint brush used for interior trim,like on a house.  One drop is now placed on the CONNECTOR,and now you are just about done.  Replace the guide rod and spring in the frame,take one (1) drop of oil and rub it between your thumb and forefinger again.  Half of each fingers oil coat will go on each of the rails on the receiver.(there are four of them)  Put it all back together and you be ready to rock. For information,do not ever put more lubricant on a semi auto that is not necessary.  Oil attracts and will hold debrise.  Also the dry lubricants I have also used,but I kinda stick with FP10.  Seeing that I gots a case of the stuff.  Goos luck     King :blaster:
THE ONLY FEMALE THAT I TRUST IS A LABRADOR.......AND SHE DONT SNOORE,AND DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT MY COOKING...THE ONLY GODS THAT EXIST ARE THOSE THAT HAVE ONE IN THE CHAMBER,AND 19 IN THE MAG.......

Offline DEPUTY

• A Real Regular
    • http://MGOUC.COM
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 06:29:23 PM »
strip gun! place in dishwasher, set on heavy scrub! and wait!  isnt that how you clean tupperware! on a seroius note hey king got to send a lot a copper down range today played with the model 18 again! aghhhh love now if sig would just make one

Offline KING

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 06:48:27 PM »
:D yup...I know.....I betcha I put a couple thousand through a 18.  I really like it,and could stay on target real well also...  Its kinda addicting my friend.  I spent the day melting some wheel weights down into managable bars,or muffins cause I used muffin tins.  I did about 400 lbs total,man does that take a long time to do that.  I have been to busy making some holsters,and have not been shoting.  I think if I can get out I will do some on Wednesday :grin:
THE ONLY FEMALE THAT I TRUST IS A LABRADOR.......AND SHE DONT SNOORE,AND DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT MY COOKING...THE ONLY GODS THAT EXIST ARE THOSE THAT HAVE ONE IN THE CHAMBER,AND 19 IN THE MAG.......

Offline KING

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 07:02:59 PM »
:D nO PROBLEM...ats what we be here for my friend