Author Topic: Hutson Handgunner 1X Scope w/Rings ---- Found Deep Within The Bowels of The Safe  (Read 1013 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
I have just discovered an early purchase of mine in the back of one of my safes.  The article is a Hutson Handgunner 1 Power Scope w/Rings in 100% condition, never mounted.  I would imagine that if these articles are of any current value the value would be for their early production among the few handgun scopes that existed at that time and perhaps less value would be accessed for the current use of the scope and mount.  Mind you, this is only my assumption and it is not based upon any factual knowledge.

For those of you with solid information I welcome your input.

Sometime back when I had first discovered these items I was offered $375 for the scope and rings.  Regards,  JHT
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
I've got no particular inside knowledge on such matters I'm more of an accumlator than a collector but I'd think especially if new unused and even more especially so if you have the box and papers it might carry a decent value to collectors of such things. Its use for shooting is nearly worthless in my opinion. If flea bay still allows such things I'd put it on there perhaps with that price you were offered as a reserve and see how it goes.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline CPIELECHOWSKI

I have just discovered an early purchase of mine in the back of one of my safes.  The article is a Hutson Handgunner 1 Power Scope w/Rings in 100% condition, never mounted.  I would imagine that if these articles are of any current value the value would be for their early production among the few handgun scopes that existed at that time and perhaps less value would be accessed for the current use of the scope and mount.  Mind you, this is only my assumption and it is not based upon any factual knowledge.

For those of you with solid information I welcome your input.

Sometime back when I had first discovered these items I was offered $375 for the scope and rings.  Regards,  JHT

I NEED HELP HERE.  COMPUTERS ARE NOT MY THING.  I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THIS PERSON WHO HAS THIS AD.

Offline Skunk

• Trade Count: (2)
CPIELECHOWSKI,

Here is his e-mail address according to his profile above: peregrinealoft@hotmail.com
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser

Offline CPIELECHOWSKI

CPIELECHOWSKI,

Here is his e-mail address according to his profile above: peregrinealoft@hotmail.com

No response from          peregrinealoft@hotmail.com            and I am interested in getting a Hutson Handgunner Scope.  I had one once and sold it with the gun I had it on.  Too bad for me.  I liked it and it served me well.  If anyone knows where I can get one, please contact me at cpielechowski@moog.com                  Thank you.

Craig