Author Topic: UN Taking over US Parks  (Read 2009 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
UN Taking over US Parks
« on: September 16, 2008, 05:58:38 AM »

UN Taking over US Parks
© 1999 Discerning the Times Digest and NewsBytes

This past year the United Nations (UN), at the request of the Clinton administration, called for the establishment of buffer zones around several national parks in the United States (U.S.). Since that time several dozen parks, forests and other reserves have been included in the plan. The plan uses the 1972 World Heritage Treaty (WH) and the Man and the Biosphere Program (MAB) to justify the need for the buffers around U.S. parks.

While the WH Treaty was ratified by the U.S. Senate in 1972, ostensibly to protect the "cultural and natural heritage" of sites and areas, the MAB program was created the same year through memoranda of understandings by federal agencies, not Congress. The MAB attempts "to achieve a sustainable balance between the conservation of biological diversity and economic development."

Although the two programs have different goals, both are administered by UNESCO and call for core reserve areas surrounded by buffer zones. Together, the two programs occupy over 53 million acres of U.S. soil that are now managed to achieve international goals and objectives. By abiding by these agreements, the U.S. has ceded its sovereign right to manage these parks and forests to the UN.

These UN programs are being used by federal agencies to permanently close interior roads and campgrounds, supposedly to protect the "natural" functioning of ecosystems within the parks. Since these ecosystems cross over onto private property, the UN is calling for strict land-use controls on private land in buffer zones outside the parks in order to protect the ecosystems within the parks.

The need for these buffer zones is based on the science of "conservation biology," which comes from the pantheistic theology that nature-knows-best. By slight of hand, this pantheistically based science was created out of thin air in the 1970s and 1980s by the International Union of Conservation of Nature (IUCN).

It just happens that the National Park Service (NPS), as well as other federal agencies, mainline environmental groups and UN organizations like UNESCO, are members of the IUCN. The IUCN also conveniently provides the scientific oversight for the WH and MAB programs, which in turn, is used by the NPS to justify the need for buffer zones.

In short, the NPS, in collaboration with environmental groups and UN agencies not only helped create the pseudoscience it uses through the IUCN, it works through the IUCN to set the regulatory policy for the UN programs it administers. It provides the perfect closed circle, totally eliminating any accountability to the people affected by these policies.

In the process, our national parks are slowly being converted from areas of outstanding natural beauty and wonder for the enjoyment of all American citizens, to areas of wilderness for the benefit of nature and the exclusion of people.

Few people are even aware that these programs exist. Secrecy is paramount. The 1994 Operating Guidelines for the WH treaty states; "To avoid possible embarrassment to those concerned, States Parties should refrain from giving undue publicity to the fact that a property has been nominated for inscription...."

There is a silver lining in this bleak picture, however. A firestorm of protest around the country erupted in 1995 when Sovereignty International provided citizens with the actual UN and U.S. documents detailing their real intent. Two quietly nominated biosphere reserves have been completely routed by angry, well informed citizens using these U.S. and UN documents pertaining to these programs.

Although the federal government assures the press that the MAB program is harmless, UNESCO’s Statutory Framework for the MAB program declares the MAB program is designed to contribute "to the objectives of the Convention on Biological Diversity and other pertinent conventions and instruments."

The Convention on Biological Diversity was kept from ratification when the outrageous nature of the treaty was exposed by board members of Sovereignty International moments before the ratification was scheduled on September 30, 1994. (See February & June, 1999 DTT)

One of the MAB nominations that failed was the Ozark Man and the Biosphere Reserve (OMAB). Nominated by state and federal resource agencies in 1988, announcements of public hearings for the OMAB were deliberately buried in small rural newspapers, hence few citizens attended them.

When local citizens finally found out about the nomination, organizations such as Take Back Arkansas, and Missouri’s Citizens for Private Property Rights led the opposition to the Ozark Man and the Biosphere designation—and succeeded! The defeat was so stunning that a study by the Department of Rural Sociology at the University of Missouri was commissioned by the U.S. State Department and the U.S. MAB Program.

Entitled "The Ozark Highlands Man and the Biosphere Reserve: A Study of a Failed Nomination Effort," the study lays the blame right at the feet of the conspiratorial nature of the nomination. The report blisters the steering committee for trying to keep the nomination "out of public view until after the designation." The study also reveals and documents a deliberate effort by the steering committee to manipulate a feasibility study to produce evidence of public support of the project when there was none.

Undeterred by the will of the people, the Clinton administration continues to work closely with the UN to implement its secretive, pantheistic agenda of global governance through a host of additional programs—all designed to strip private property rights from landowners and revert much of the American landscape back to its natural wilderness condition. Only through prayer, factual documentation and direct action by citizens can this agenda be exposed, then stopped. V mc

Offline Smokin Joe

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: UN Taking over US Parks
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:31:13 AM »
Deo duce, ferro comitante
With God as my leader and my sword as my companion

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 09:09:09 AM »
MS you are really reaching when you go back to something from 1999 and try to bring it here as news it is more appropriately olds than news and again as so much of what you post does misleads and pretends truthfulness. Have you noticed any blue hats out patroling any parks lately?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »
Thank you GB
ms do you have any other hobbies, maybe some old ladies need to cross the street. Please give us something a little more up to date.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 09:42:45 AM »
MS you are really reaching when you go back to something from 1999 and try to bring it here as news it is more appropriately olds than news and again as so much of what you post does misleads and pretends truthfulness. Have you noticed any blue hats out patroling any parks lately?

I NEVER MISLEAD ANYONE HERE GB. AS FOR THIS SUBJECT I HEARD ABOUT IT SO I LOOKED IT UP TODAY. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF IF I'M WRONG PULL THE SUBJECT.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 09:47:15 AM »
MS I thought you were gonna learn to use quotes. Guess not huh? Careful with the attacks your last post was deleted for cause.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 10:09:40 AM »
MS I thought you were gonna learn to use quotes. Guess not huh? Careful with the attacks your last post was deleted for cause

I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PROOF GB ABOUT THIS SUBJECT?

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 10:23:52 AM »
ms
think about this, their is no proof needed, the topic came from 1999
that is 9 years ago and their are still no UN troops guarding any National parks.
wait i don't know that to be a fact, but i have not seen anyone in blue
cover alls in the parks.
Rex

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 10:31:27 AM »
maybe it is because they are in disguise?   ;)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 10:37:58 AM »
never thought of that, maybe they are wearing camo. maybe they have
be their so long they are no longer UN and just park employees.
Where is the media when you need them.
Rex

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 10:44:17 AM »
I would just be carefull of who's toes I step on. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline canon6

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (119)
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »
MY major BS meter just pegged out.The only aliens I see, in  or near the parks, came here looking for work  that we will not do,so I am told by a certain elements.     Doug
a armed man is his own master

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 11:46:42 AM »
Shhhhhhh, I'm really a UN park monitor incognito.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »
MS it's NOT up to me to prove or disprove anything. You're the one making wild assed statements about the UN running Parks in the US. Show me the evidence of those blue helmets running around telling folks what to do and I'll believe you. Until then it's just more wild BS.

BTW beginning NOW quotes not done right by you get the post deleted. Now let's see if you can learn to use quotes correctly or stop quoting.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
Time will prove me right. This is not a quote 33.  ;D

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »
How old are you ms?

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »
I just can't help myself. In football that would be called taunting. ;D Please guys no disrespect intended ( I have football on my mind ) just could not pass it up. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline buffermop

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 02:18:08 PM »
Maybe the park bears ate them all. ;D

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »
What are you talking about, and what have you be drinking?  I have been to some of these parks to, and I haven't seen any men with blue hats. I don't know where you are getting this nonsense from, probably from the tabloids.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline Casull

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 05:15:41 PM »
MS I thought you were gonna learn to use quotes. Guess not huh?

GB, I don't believe ANYTHING that MS posts, but I am curious about the quotes thing.  It appears that he does it the same way I do, and if I'm doing it wrong, I would like to know.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 01:11:57 AM »
No not really. He just copies and pastes it in place and then makes his comments immediately following with no punctuation or space between. I've been going in and correcting them to look the way yours does. It's time he learns to do it.

If he can copy and paste then the can follow up by highlighting it and clicking the quote icon same as the rest of us.

Time will prove me right. This is not a quote 33.  ;D

Yup I can tell it's not a quote. I actually can tell the difference.

Bill aka the Graybeard

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »
Bill, the U.N was here last night trying to take over my place, I dragged out my laser canon and managed to get them all.  UTTER B.S.
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 03:15:51 PM »
i  still  don't  like  the  united nations     and  just because  its  old  news  and  they  haven't  acted  in  9  years  doesn't  mean  slick willy  didn't sell  off a piece of America......still  show  the proof....and   will  the  u s  or  UN  let  you take  your gun  there??
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Casull

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 07:24:15 AM »
Tm, do you actually believe 1/10th of the crap you post, or is your plan to keep throwing the brown stuff at the wall until something sticks, and then you can crow about how you were right?   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »
Tm, do you actually believe 1/10th of the crap you post, or is your plan to keep throwing the brown stuff at the wall until something sticks, and then you can crow about how you were right?   ::)

HEH. Agreed Sir. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Casull

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »
Tm, do you actually believe 1/10th of the crap you post, or is your plan to keep throwing the brown stuff at the wall until something sticks, and then you can crow about how you were right?   

This is called a FORUM, not a quorum...people discuss things here and can express views and seek opinions or convey information, which you rarely do and certainly never with any supporting links.

You seem to be completely ignorant of Agenda 21; which is  a comprehensive plan of action (UN 1992) to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments,  and major groups in every area in which humans impact on the environment . Created without elected representation and signed by the USA.

Now, to answer your question directly concerning yourself again....I post things that sometimes elicit responses like yours so that the very few among us that are inclined to take a closer look at a few things do; instead of being dolt minded. So thanks.

...TM7

So . . . is that a yes or a no?   :P
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 01:56:59 PM »
CASULL. Probably less than that. About the topic. Our KY parks were invaded by the blue helmets, lasted 2 days, they were outgunned. Blue helmets make great targets. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Casull

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »
CASULL. Probably less than that. About the topic. Our KY parks were invaded by the blue helmets, lasted 2 days, they were outgunned. Blue helmets make great targets. POWDERMAN.   

I was born in KY.  I wouldn't want to face my uncle and cousins with a blue helmet on.   ;D
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Gun Runner

• Trade Count: (33)
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »
My property backs up to a state park. The only helmets I've ever seen are the 2 park rangers on bikes with the gray URNALS on their head, and SPANDEX shorts.

Gun Runner

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 01:26:27 AM »
 :D :D :D Gun Runner if those gray Urinals were lined with Tinfoil you might have seen MS and TM7.

BTW welcome back TM, how was tinfoil hat week?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.