Author Topic: I just watched the VP debate. I think we did well!!!!!!!!  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: I just watched the VP debate. I think we did well!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 05:56:25 AM »
the dems are no more likely to take away gun rights than the current admin.

Just say no to crack!
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 06:11:17 AM »
O"bidden took it easy on her
what a load of crap, the man in a debate, trying to get elected VP
so he takes it easy. what bus ran over you tm?

I love it.

I didn't even bother to watch the debate. I've known who I'm voting for for a long time. I watched "Iron Man" the movie and really enjoyed it.

I really can't understand the "I'm not going to vote, I don't like either of the candidates". One always supports more of my values than the other. I never totally agree with a candidate either. It seems like a really big case of disrespect for all of the people who have fought and especially those who have died to get and maintain this right for us not to exercise that right.

Offline plumberroy

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 07:03:35 AM »
Voting for either will not make your guns any safer.

Voting for neither shows disrespect for those Americans who gave you the right.  You don't deserve freedom.
>:(  Your right to vote was bought with the blood of American Soldiers Might as well Pi$$ on their grave. Not voting is just as disrespectful IMHO >:(
Roy
Every breath I take as a Free man was paid for with the blood of an American Soldier

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 07:20:58 AM »
Let me start by saying that I am actually a Palin fan way down deep somewhere.  That being said, the FUNNIEST part about last night was when she was talking about McCain is someone who can leave...I mean lead.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »
aaran    i  cant  say  what  i think  of   you   without  upsetting  grey beard
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »
just because palin is a "good ol' gal"  doesn't mean she'll protect our rights.  the dems are no more likely to take away gun rights than the current admin.  in fact, the Busheys have a rule that allows them to take guns by force during national emergencies when we'll want 'em most.  check out what they did in new orleans.  we're being fed loads of poop and if you want to believe the repubs are on your side go ahead but don't complain when they screw us all.  ab
  Your a smart man.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 01:31:59 PM »

Voting for neither shows disrespect for those Americans who gave you the right.  You don't deserve freedom.
>:(  Your right to vote was bought with the blood of American Soldiers Might as well Pi$$ on their grave. Not voting is just as disrespectful IMHO >:(
Roy

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Read what I said.  I was an "American Soldier" as is my son.  I've already voted.  Only ass holes don't vote.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »
swampman  is  too  nice to  you
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2008, 03:15:11 PM »

Roy

YEP. Agreed Sir. Voting is not just a right, it's an obligation. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

Roy

YEP. Agreed Sir. Voting is not just a right, it's an obligation. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Voting is a duty and a right.  However, it is up to the voters to be informed on the subject and make informed and logical decisions.  The obligation to vote is fundamental to a free society and if we don't vote, those in the opposition will. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline 1marty

• A Real Regular
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2008, 04:06:58 PM »
win, lose debate. As long as you have the left wing media NBC CBS etc. they'll always show the Dems "winning". In my entire lifetime I've never seen the media so bias.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2008, 05:27:56 PM »
I can remember as a kid that the media wasn't fair to Eisenhower. Every election since then I see them get worse and worse. Now it is obvious to almost anyone, and than goodness they are starting to pay for their bias. Fox has become the most watched news. The alphabet soup media is dying, good riddance.

Offline Cement Man

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »
I first voted in 1968 - AFTER I had done my military stint.  I haven't missed voting in a presidential election since.  There has never been an election since I started voting where there was not a distinctly different choice, or choices, to vote for. 
I respect people that disagree with me.  I respect people that vote differently than I do.  I respect people's right not to vote. 

I do not respect or suffer the opinions of people that don't vote. 
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline magooch

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2008, 03:28:11 AM »
Voting is indeed a right and a privilege--not an obligation, but anyone who votes for Osama Hussein Obamanation is a traitor.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2008, 03:51:06 AM »
  If we get McCain/Palin..we may be able to get "one of us" Palin in the front office in 4 years or sooner..
   Vote Dem, or 3rd party and get Obama/Biden in and either way  we probably get a minimum of 8 years of
  gun-grabbers...with a cooperative congress..
      Wanna bet our 2nd amendment rights suffer ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline plumberroy

• Contributor
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2008, 06:29:23 AM »

Roy

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Read what I said.  I was an "American Soldier" as is my son.  I've already voted.  Only ass holes don't vote.
I am saying I agree with you
I am saying It is extremely disrespectful to you ,your son, and all the other soldiers, some who sacrificed all, not to vote .
Roy
Every breath I take as a Free man was paid for with the blood of an American Soldier

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2008, 06:35:47 AM »
It wasn't much of a debate, more like a well rehearsed infomercial.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2008, 12:23:58 PM »
I respect anyone who doesn't want to vote as long as they are dummycraps.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »
  Unfortunately...if we are to believe the polls, many Americans are ready to "sell their birthright for a mess of pottage"...
  (Re:  Esau's deal with Jacob)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Heavy C

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »
Palin's dig on the media was worth the watch.  Debates are an unfortunate aspect of our election process.  Some goober has a shining moment and folks are tripping over themselves to vote for them without researching the issues and what the candidate is really about.  I know some folks voting for B.O. because 'Bush is an idiot!'  ::) News flash Einstein!  Bush ain't running again! 

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2008, 11:52:10 PM »
Heavyc;
   That news flash about Bush not running again..some apparently haven't heard yet ! ;) :D

You know the old saying; "some 10% never get the word!".