Author Topic: why would any one support any democrat?  (Read 7755 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: why would any one support any democrat?
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2008, 07:48:58 AM »
If Palin was a canidate of a third party how many would vote for her ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2008, 08:01:36 AM »
Well, lets see, in the last 2 days, the organization called Acorn has been raided by the FBI for voter fraud, possibly in up to 6 or 7 states.(all for the Osama, sorry,Obama side) and James Carvell basically coming out and saying, that if Osama,sorry, Obama loses the election, if he has a 2 or 3 point lead going into the election, there is a possibility of race riots taking place. Damn, this election is getting interesting!!  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2008, 08:23:52 AM »
IF  PALIN   WERE  A  3RD  PARTY  WE  WOULD  END UP  WITH  OBAMA FOR  SURE

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »
IF  PALIN   WERE  A  3RD  PARTY  WE  WOULD  END UP  WITH  OBAMA FOR  SURE

That still did not answer the question as to if you would vote for her or not.... well would you?
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2008, 08:27:11 AM »
DALE   I  KNOW  WHAT  STEM  CELLS  ARE  BUT  WHY  WOULD  THAT  CAUSE  YOU  TO  VOTE  DEMOCRAT

WHY   IS  IT  A   POLITICAL POINT,      UNLESS  YOUR  A  LIBERAL
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2008, 08:31:02 AM »
THE  NEXT ONE  WILL  BE  MCCAIN  OR  OBAMA        NOTHING  ELSE MATTERS

but  there  is  a  chance  i  would  vote  for  her ,,, that  will  be  a  good  discussion  after  we  dispatch  OBAMA.. i  don't  like  republicans  but  i  hate democrats

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:19 AM »

So would anyone care to try and place a number on the amount of people who feel that mccain is not the right man for the job but is better than obama? any EDUCATED guess will do... anyone?

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2008, 08:36:23 AM »
hopefully   51%

and  none  of  them  vote   for  the  best  man...just   best  that  has  a chance

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2008, 08:44:31 AM »
ok well if that 51% would vote for the best man then we could be on our way out of this mess... but they are content just settling for a republican....

― Albert Einstein

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »
We are reduced to voting for less of 2 evils not the best for the job !
Anyone figured out that we don't choose the choices , we get to vote for the hand picked ones that are put up . Conventions you scream , where did the canidates come from ? Anyone here get asked who they wanted on the ballot ?
Guess no one can see we would need to start with a third party several elections in advance to stand a chance , I would vote for Palin , as a matter of fact that is who i am voting for ! The guy with her just lucked out ! I hope we get to see her on top one day ( AS IN PRESIDENT ) . And no i don't wish McCain any misfortune ! Hey maybe a reformed REP party would be the next best thing !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 09:07:47 AM »
oh yea 51% depending on where they live , you could still loose !

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »

So would anyone care to try and place a number on the amount of people who feel that mccain is not the right man for the job but is better than obama? any EDUCATED guess will do... anyone?

Matt

IMO, if anyone thinks McCain is the right man for the job, then they are very ignorant to what is going on in the world.  If I had to make assumptions as to why people are voting for McCain, I would say 20% are ignorant and think he really is the best man for the job, another 20% will vote for him because their Daddy and their Daddy's Daddy voted Republican and they can't break tradition, another 10% will because they are infactuated with Palin, and the other 50% won't actually vote for him, but against Obama.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2008, 11:12:36 AM »
if  for  what  ever  reason  51% vote  MCCAIN    we  don't  get  a gun grabbing  Marxist  named  BARRACK  HUSSEIN OBAMA

but    but  but  if  51%  voted  for  the  best  man......quit  saying  how  it  should  it  is not  going  to  happen   get  over  it  and  face  the  way   it  is    join  a  3rd party  but  don't  waste  your vote

just  the  10%  that  vote  the  way  their  daddy  voted  republican  will  give  us  OBAMA

ROSS PERROT  gave  us  bill  Clinton  and  the  assault weapons  ban

Online gypsyman

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2008, 12:04:58 PM »
Heather, both my mother and father were both registered Dem's. I am a registered Rep.(only because in Ohio, you can't register as an independent) The Dem's of my dad's day, are spinning in their grave's. Huckabee or Romney would be a better choice than McCain. But we're stuck with who we have. I honestly believe, the crap is going to hit the fan, no matter who gets in. Just a matter of how big the shovel is,that's used to pitch the goo.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »
DALE   I  KNOW  WHAT  STEM  CELLS  ARE  BUT  WHY  WOULD  THAT  CAUSE  YOU  TO  VOTE  DEMOCRAT

WHY   IS  IT  A   POLITICAL POINT,      UNLESS  YOUR  A  LIBERAL

Tim I thought you were asking what stem cells were. Sorry. The political point of it is Dems are for it and Rep. are against it because it uses human embryos for the research. To do the research the embryos have to be killed although I think they may have come up with another way recently. There was one time that they were going to discard the embryos because of age or something and Bush still would not let them use them for the research. That I don't understand. If they were going to be discarded them anyway, why not use them for some good and not just waist the lives? Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »
Yeah right Matt. Vote your 3rd party, it's crap like that will elect osama, I think thats what some of you here want and are ashamed to admit it. Mccain is the only chance we have as sportsmen, shooters, hunters, gun owners, to beat one of the most rabid anti gunners we have ever seen. With a dumcrap congress and osama at the helm, we are doomed. Osama is the biggest racist to run for office since George Wallace, and you people are helping him. Shame on ya. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2008, 12:43:23 PM »
If Palin was a canidate of a third party how many would vote for her ?
One here
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2008, 12:45:57 PM »
did  BUSH  stop  stem  cell  research??  or  did  he  just  stop funding  it  with  our  money?
i  think he  just  stopped funding  it
if  you  think just  cutting  federal  funds stops  it ... then  you  are  a  liberal
your  saying  if  government   does not   fund  it  it  won't  happen...your  a  liberal
free  interprize  can  still  do stem cell  research       if  its  worth  doing
stem cell  research  can  be  done  in  other  countries....if  its  Worth doing
so  if  cutting  federal  funds  stopped  it
 then  they  must  have  just  been  doing   it  for the  federal  funds

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »
BOY THIS ONE WAS A SETUP OF NON-SENSICAL IDEAOLOGY! CAN'T PASS IT UP!

if  for  what  ever  reason  51% vote  MCCAIN    we  don't  get  a gun grabbing  Marxist  named  BARRACK  HUSSEIN OBAMA

GUN GRABBIN YOU SAY? MCCAIN HAS VOTED AGAINST THE SECOND AMENDMENT 73% OF THE TIME FOR "26 YEARS![[/color

but    but  but  if  51%  voted  for  the  best  man......quit  saying  how  it  should  it  is not  going  to  happen   get  over  it  and  face  the  way   it  is    join  a  3rd party  but  don't  waste  your vote

WASTING YOUR VOTE? VOTING SAME OLE SAME OLE, AND COMPLAINING ALL THE WAY, IS NOT WASTING YOUR VOTE?

just  the  10%  that  vote  the  way  their  daddy  voted  republican  will  give  us  OBAMA

BUT IT'S "OK" FOR YOU TO VOTE THE WAY "YOU" WANT TO? IS THAT IT?

ROSS PERROT  gave  us  bill  Clinton  and  the  assault weapons  ban

NO! ROSS PERROT DIDN'T GIVE US THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN. BILL CLINTON AND JOHN MCCAIN DID! DIDN'T KNOW THAT DID YA? MCCAIN VOTED "FOR" THE CLINTON ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN, AND WHEN IT EXPIRED HE VOTED "FOR IT'S REINSTATEMENT TO PERMANENCY. BET YA DIDN'T KNOW THAT DID YA? HERE'S ANOTHER ONE YA PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW. GW SAID THAT IF IT PASSED THE HOUSE AND SENATE, THAT HE WOULD SIGN IT BACK INTO LAW, PERMANENTLY!

WHEN YOU GUYS TRY TO USE THESE ARGUMENTS ON FOLKS THAT DON'T AGREE WITH YOU REDUNDANT VOTING HABITS YOU SHOULD RESEARCH THEM FIRST, SO THEY CAN'T BE USED AGAINST YOU. IT IS VERY HARD TO ARGUE AGAINST FACTS. ;)
AS FOR THE SWAMPER THAT WANTS TO TRADE HIS DUNCE CAP FOR A TIN FOIL ONE, IT WOULD BE TRADING UP FOR HIM. THIS IS AMERICA GENTLEMEN, AND ONE MAY VOTE FOR ANYONE THEY WISH. EVEN THE ONES WITH THE SHOVELS THAT ARE DIGGING AN EVER DEEPENING HOLE.

YOUR A LIBERAL AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT! ;D

YES! I'M YELLING! ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »
Take a deep breath Dee, your wife will wonder why you are screaming at the computer.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2008, 01:33:46 PM »
WE  ARE NOT TALKING REPUBLICANS ...  WE KNOW ABOUT MCCAIN....

JUST  A  REASON  TO  SUPPORT A DEMOCRAT.....YOU  GOT  ONE

DO  YOU  THINK  THEY  ARE BETTER  THAN THE  REPUBLICANS

DO  YOU  PREFER   OBAMA  AND  THE  OTHER  DEMOCRATS??   PELOSI  SCHUMER  ECT

ROSS  PORROT  SPLIT  THE  VOTES   THATS  COMMON   KNOWLEDGE
ALLOWING  CLINTON  TO  WIN  WITH  43% OF  THE  VOTE

LOOKS  LIKE  OBAMA PELOSI  REED  SCHUNER  BOXER   WILL  RUN  THE  COUNTRY  AND  BIDEEN  CAN  REWRITE  THE  CRIME  BILL

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »
AND  YES  I  KNEW  THEY  ALL  SIGNED  IT  AND    BUSH  SAID  HE  WOULD  MAKE  IT  PEMANENT
SO  WHAT
BIDDEN  WROTE  IT  AND  BRAGGED  ABOUT  IT  IN  THE  DEBATE
THEY  ARE  ALL  LOOSERS
OBAMA  AND  BIDDEN  ARE  THE  BIGGEST  LOSERS  AND  THEY  ARE  DEMOCRATS
BUSH  SENIOR  WANTED  A  CLIP  BAN  OVER  25  AND  I  NEVER  VOTED  FOR  HIM  AGAIN

Offline Dee

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »
Take a deep breath Dee, your wife will wonder why you are screaming at the computer.

She came in and shut the door. The dog was howling. Sometimes a little yelling is good for the soul. Besides, the kids are grown and gone, and I need to give Huff my Jack Russell huntin buddy a break. When I yell at him, he thinks we're havin fun, and he yells back. ;D

Offline Dee

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2008, 02:11:18 PM »
AND  YES  I  KNEW  THEY  ALL  SIGNED  IT  AND    BUSH  SAID  HE  WOULD  MAKE  IT  PEMANENT
SO  WHAT
BIDDEN  WROTE  IT  AND  BRAGGED  ABOUT  IT  IN  THE  DEBATE
THEY  ARE  ALL  LOOSERS
OBAMA  AND  BIDDEN  ARE  THE  BIGGEST  LOSERS  AND  THEY  ARE  DEMOCRATS
BUSH  SENIOR  WANTED  A  CLIP  BAN  OVER  25  AND  I  NEVER  VOTED  FOR  HIM  AGAIN

McCain voted for the assault weapons ban TWICE, and votes anti 2nd Amendment 73% of the time for the last 26 years. How come you never voted for him again like ya did ole man Bush?

Gosh 45-70.gov you don't have to yell, I'm sittin right here. ;D

Let's see now, Bush SENIOR wanted a magazine ban for magazines over 25 rounds (proper terminology) so you never voted for him again. Isn't that the election where Clinton beat him? So by you pouting and not voting for Bush SENIOR, YOU AND ROSS helped put Clinton in the White House so him and McCain, and Biden could create the Assault Weapons ban. Right? So I can blame ole Ross, Clinton, McCain and YOU for makin me pay so much for 30 rounders. Shame on you 45-70.gov for betraying the party over a silly proposal.

So if you didn't vote Bush and you helped Clinton into the White House because you were mad, that's ok? But if some of us vote 3rd Party because YOUR GUY McCain did what he did, we're wrong for voting 3rd party? That's a double standard on your part 45-70.gov. Your telling us you can vote any way you want for what ever reason, but if we vote for an honest 3rd Party candidate we're screwing you around? ::)
Your vote was a protest vote, but ours is a wasted one? ::)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »
your  right   why  i   learned from  my  mistake      don't  want   you  to  make  the  same  mistake

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »
did  BUSH  stop  stem  cell  research??  or  did  he  just  stop funding  it  with  our  money?
i  think he  just  stopped funding  it
if  you  think just  cutting  federal  funds stops  it ... then  you  are  a  liberal
your  saying  if  government   does not   fund  it  it  won't  happen...your  a  liberal
free  interprize  can  still  do stem cell  research       if  its  worth  doing
stem cell  research  can  be  done  in  other  countries....if  its  Worth doing
so  if  cutting  federal  funds  stopped  it
 then  they  must  have  just  been  doing   it  for the  federal  funds

Here is a quote from Bush. Dale

Congress has sent me a bill that would overturn this policy. If this legislation became law, it would compel American taxpayers -- for the first time in our history -- to support the deliberate destruction of human embryos. I made it clear to Congress and to the American people that I will not allow our nation to cross this moral line. Last year, Congress passed a similar bill -- I kept my promise by vetoing it. And today I'm keeping my word again: I am vetoing the bill that Congress has sent. (Applause.)

Destroying human life in the hopes of saving human life is not ethical -- and it is not the only option before us. We're already seeing remarkable advances in the science and therapeutic uses of stem cells drawn from adults and children, and the blood from umbilical cords -- with no harm to the donor. Researchers value embryonic stem cells because they are pluripotent -- which means that they have the potential to develop into nearly all the cell types and tissues in the body. Researchers are now developing promising new techniques that offer the potential to produce pluripotent stem cells -- without having to destroy human life.

The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2008, 02:35:39 PM »
so  if  it  is  not  funded  by  government  it  can't  be  done??

that  is  a  liberal  concept

bush  has  no  authority  in  other  countries  why  don't  they  develope  it

no  law  stopping  free  interprize  from  doing  it......if its  worth  doing

i  think  they  are spinnig  things  to  get  federal  money

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »
and  it  gives  democrats  another  reason  to push  abortion

sorry  for  being  in  2 parts   lol

Offline no guns here

« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:14 PM »
I think that the old saw about if your 20 you're a liberal, if you're 40 you're a conservative.  The actual ages may change but I think as we get older, we become more conservative in general.

As for who would vote for Palin...  I would.

Face it she has more experience leading a government than any of the other candidates.  Not a one of the other three have EVER been in charge of anything.

Not a one of the other three have a record of independence versus their own party.

Not a one of the other three are honest-to-goodness gun owning hunters.

Not a one of the other three will admit to belonging to a mainstream Christian church.

She is vehemently anti-abortion.

She is pro-homeschool.

She is pro-hunting.

She is pro-guns.

She is from "middle America".

She is not a career politician or from a political family.

She understands people with disabilities.  She has a DS baby.

Her husband was/is a man who works with his hands and by the sweat of his brow.

Her son-in-law to-be is ENLISTING in the military.  The Army I think...

And last but not least, she is smart enough to admit that she doesn't know everything.
I think she is forceful and decisive.

ngh

"I feared for my life!"

Offline doc_kreipke

• Avid Poster
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2008, 11:04:59 PM »
I think that the old saw about if your 20 you're a liberal, if you're 40 you're a conservative.

The version of this that I heard is "If you're 20 and not liberal, then you have no heart. If you're 40 and not conservative, then you have no brains." Attributed to Churchill, I think.
-K