Author Topic: why would any one support any democrat?  (Read 7754 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: why would any one support any democrat?
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2008, 08:20:34 AM »
none  of  the  above  should  not  need   a  majority
only  the  most  votes
i  believe  in  the  past  the  libertarians  tried  to  get  it  on  the ballot
if  none  of  the  above  won  the  office  stays  empty
no  executive in  charge
congress  would  need  super majority  since  no  president  there  to  sign  it  into  law
nothing  would  get  done
nothing  would  get  done
NOTHING  WOULD GET  DONE

WOW  CAN  IT  GET   BETTER  THAN  THAT??
BEST  IDEA  SO  FAR
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline lrs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2008, 10:55:43 AM »
I'm for it.  Way to go.   ;D
" we are screwed "

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2008, 11:12:18 AM »
oK 45/70, i WilL noT geT hUGN uP on SMALL thINGs lIKe GraMemEr and PunkTyATion WheN SuMbOTy iS Try     INg to    EdUCatE mE oN Da    PoLITiKAl EleCtiON Or tElLinG Me DAt I  am da IDioT FoR VoTinNG 3Rd ParTY.

AnYOne CAn CLaIm Dey HaVE Dee Hi EyE -Q... I CaN ClaIm  Dat I AM En De 1% AcCORdinG to MENsA AlL DAyEE LoNG...

This is completely uncalled for. You are just plain making fun of the man. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2008, 11:56:54 AM »
What we need is a NONE OF THE ABOVE option. If that one gets the majority we have to do it over again and NONE of the ones in the last go around are eligible to run again. Now that's a THIRD PARTY choice I could vote for.

Now that's a heck of a good idea!  It saddens angers me that 'Mclame' and 'O'buma' are the best candidates that the two major political parties can dig up to run the greatest country in the world.  I seriously think we are screwed these next four years no matter which one of these boobs gets into the WH.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »
Hey! Thats not true! I had a nice PM session w/ 45/70 and he knows that I'm just having a little fun by picking... I guess you ignored my last post giving him credit for trying to get McCain votes, which actually for once wasn't sarcastic... He does good and should know it... I'm just trying to get him to use the spellcheck :)
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline powderman

« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2008, 01:09:46 PM »
I have no trouble reading or understanding what is posted by 4570 govt, by the way, my favorite caliber. I value his input. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2008, 02:00:16 PM »
Now that's a heck of a good idea!  It saddens angers me that 'Mclame' and 'O'buma' are the best candidates that the two major political parties can dig up to run the greatest country in the world.  I seriously think we are screwed these next four years no matter which one of these boobs gets into the WH.

Hey Brett I think you are right! :'(

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
Really, I think GB has hit on a great idea.  I think the vast majority is tired of having to choose between the lesser of two evils.  We need to partition our congressmen to get this past into law.  Anyone have any idea how to go about this?
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2008, 04:34:05 AM »
join  a  3rd  party monday/right  after  the election  I recomend  the Libertarian party   but  most  of  you  may  prefer  the  constitution  party ..  do  some  research..    in  my  area  the  Libertarians  are  way  bigger  and  are  very  big  in  Alaska

thanks   dale  and  every  one  the  took  up  for  me
but  its  ok   sam  is  afraid  of  me ..   don't   worry....lol
an  sum timez  he  kant spel eether
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2008, 05:34:34 AM »
Quote DEE

"Mike there WILL BE a Libertarian and Constitutional candidate on the ballot. I will vote either. Bob Barr is on the Libertarian ticket, and I can't remember his name, but the Constitutional candidate I believe is a Baptist minister. BOTH! Stand for the Constitution and Bill of Rights. "

Boy aint you the super informed fellow. And you preach to us.  GEEZ! I'd think a guy who was pushing these super candidates would at least know the guys name! Maybe you ought to send this feller a lil of your money so at least he can get some adds out on TV or radio.

I'm gonna vote Mc Cain in hopes he dies or is otherwise indisposed so he cannot serve.

So your gonna vote for McCain and you hope McCain "DIES" or is "INDISPOSED" . This is just another of you "jackass" exhibitions of idiocy for the making of such a statement. You have claimed in the past of be "disabled". You certainly are. ;)

In a discussion of options you "opt" for contentiousness, as it is your only weapon. I merely consider the source, and from this day forward, you do not exist on my computer. You have validated you lunacy, and warrant no future response to your nonsense. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »
Quote DEE

"Mike there WILL BE a Libertarian and Constitutional candidate on the ballot. I will vote either. Bob Barr is on the Libertarian ticket, and I can't remember his name, but the Constitutional candidate I believe is a Baptist minister. BOTH! Stand for the Constitution and Bill of Rights. "

Boy aint you the super informed fellow. And you preach to us.  GEEZ! I'd think a guy who was pushing these super candidates would at least know the guys name! Maybe you ought to send this feller a lil of your money so at least he can get some adds out on TV or radio.

I'm gonna vote Mc Cain in hopes he dies or is otherwise indisposed so he cannot serve.

So your gonna vote for McCain and you hope McCain "DIES" or is "INDISPOSED" . This is just another of you "jackass" exhibitions of idiocy for the making of such a statement. You have claimed in the past of be "disabled". You certainly are. ;)

In a discussion of options you "opt" for contentiousness, as it is your only weapon. I merely consider the source, and from this day forward, you do not exist on my computer. You have validated you lunacy, and warrant no future response to your nonsense. ;)

I still wanna know this super candidate you keep touting on the constititutional ticket that has no name? As I said I know who I am voting for and have my reasons. But at least i know thier names.  More than can be said about your "super" no name candidate. Hey if you support him so much get his name out here and send the poor unknown feller some money.

Now as for my idea on voting on Mc Cain in hopes he dies or is otherwise indisposed and can't serve. I'll tell ya what my scenario has a way way better chance of happening than you pipe dream candidate has of even getting 2% of the total vote. Heck you don't even know the name.

And just think I didn't even resort to name calling. :)
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2008, 10:31:25 AM »
i  believe  i  heard  on  the news RON PAUL  was  on  the  ballot  in  MONTANA

MCCAIN is  suppose  to  get  50%  of  the  vote  there

OSAMA  they predict  45%   of  the vote

and  some predict  PAUL   will  take  8%      [i  know  that  doesn't   add  up]

if  those  8% don't vote  PAUL  where  do  you  think  they  would  go?

i  suspect......not  OBAMA.....but  not  sure

SO  RON PAUL  IS HELPING BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA GET  ALL  THOSE  ELCTORAL VOTES
FROM  THAT  STATE

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »
45-70 maybe its the new liberal mathmatics.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2008, 11:48:19 AM »
no  serious  argument  here   but  McCain  is  on  the  ballot  on   ALL  50 STATES

what  if    took  10  states???   

OBAMA WINS

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »
WHAT  IF   RON  PAUL  EVEN  WINS  10  STATES

OBAMA WINS

DEAL  WITH  REALITY  NOT  WHAT  SHOULD  BE

Offline Dee

« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
Obama is on the ballot in all 50 states too. So what?
Neither him nor McCain is a good choice.
Everyone needs to vote for whom they want to, and not worry about what everyone else is doing. If McCain is your pick, then vote for him. Same with everyone else. That's dealing with reality.
No one has the right to tell anyone how to vote. This is America. They can give their opinion, but it doesn't make them right, except in their own mind.
You take a look at the facts, and decide what you can, and cannot go along with as an individual. People in many ways are no smarter than cattle. You get the first one thru the gate, and the rest will follow. The Republicans and Democrats learned that long ago, and now the cattle go thru the gate without the dog healing them. That too, is dealing with reality.8)

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »
Ron Paul is a Republican. He DID NOT win the nomination. He will NOT be on the ballot in November.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline powderman

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2008, 03:25:42 PM »
Ron Paul is a Republican. He DID NOT win the nomination. He will NOT be on the ballot in November.

Exactly right. Fact is, either osama, or Mccain WILL be the next president of the United States of America. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Dee

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2008, 03:37:32 PM »
Like I said, that too is a fact. Everyone needs to get over it, and vote for whom ever they choose. It is the only thing that they have any real control over.
The indecision, difference of opinion, jumping from candidate to candidate, and division in the Republican primary gave us what we have as a Republican candidate. The American people guided by the so called news media chose McCain AND Obama as the primary candidates.

Offline powderman

« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »
I hope you 3rd party guys finally realize that you will be helping osama. Make your vote count for something, vote Mccain Palin, thats the only thing that can beat osama, no 3rd party vote can do that, it will only help osama. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2008, 04:25:14 PM »
I hope you 3rd party guys finally realize that you will be helping osama. Make your vote count for something, vote Mccain Palin, thats the only thing that can beat osama, no 3rd party vote can do that, it will only help osama. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o
PM. I just don't think several people around here will not get it no matter how many times it is explained to them. They want to make a point, that they are going to vote for the person they think is best for the job and be damned what is really at stake here. These people have tunnel vision and just can't or will not see the whole picture. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2008, 04:50:29 PM »
DALE. Their  point is that they will help elect osama, and don't care, their point is ignorance of the facts. They actually want osama to win, but are ashamed to say it, They SHOULD be ashamed. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2008, 12:51:37 AM »
 Dale alot of these guys have worse than tunnel vision, they are completely blinded by their hatred if Bush. Take DEE here, she hates Bush so bad that she toughts a candidate from the Constitutional party as so much better than Mc Cain and does not even know the candidates name. Others tought a candidate like Ron Paul and he isn't even on the ballot, you fellers best get off your duffs an get out doing a write in campaign if you want your guy to win.

Your silly third party vote will not go as a shout of protest, but as a cheer for your messiah and savior, Barrak Hussein Obama. So yu Obama maniacs havea nice election time. :D :D :D

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2008, 09:24:04 AM »
i  like  your  cattle  analogy   but  their  are  ONLY 2  GATES  just  the  way  it is

gate  one  is  MCCAIN......he  wants  to  brand  you  and  breed  you  and  milk  you  all  he  can

gate  two  is   BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.....HE WANTS TO  CATRATE  YOU  before he sells you to the UN for slauter

BUTTING  your  head against  the fence  will  not make a new gate  all the cattle could take down  the fence
but   in  the real world  it  won't  happen
WE  are  not dumb   cattle  but 
too  many  people  are  for  us  to do  anything  about  it  in  25  days

we  will  all   go  through  the  same  gate no matter  what  some  will  just  have  a  numb skull

You  might   say  they  won't take  my gun   if  they  make  you bury it  THEY WON

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
  Forget all the side issues;
   The next prez will appoint the next 2-3 judges to SCOTUS..Do you want liberal/socialist/Marxist justices,
 or do you want more like Roberts and Alito;the two that were appointed due to the efforts of McCain ?

SCOTUS members usually serve for 25-30 years..want to explain your vote to your kids and grandkids ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
  Forget all the side issues;
   The next prez will appoint the next 2-3 judges to SCOTUS..Do you want liberal/socialist/Marxist justices,
 or do you want more like Roberts and Alito;the two that were appointed due to the efforts of McCain ?

SCOTUS members usually serve for 25-30 years..want to explain your vote to your kids and grandkids ?

IRONGLOW. Doesn't matter to them, they got their convictions dontcha know. They will proudly say, YES, I know I helped elect osama obama by voting 3rd party, SO WHAT??? Wasn't my fault, WAS IT. Yes, it will be. Shame on you guys. POWDERMAN. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2008, 01:51:21 AM »
Shame on the sheeple for letting it get this way in the first place !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2008, 02:57:28 AM »
Some of the guys here will be showing pics of guns and game to their grandkids, cause thats all they'll have left after osama gets through. No guns, no hunting, yep, a real proud heritage, but you'll still have your convictions. But papaw, what did you need a nasty, bad ol gun for anyway??? Explain it to them. Libs are bad enough in the schools now, wait til osama initiates his mind control in our education system. Every lib teacher should be fired. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2008, 03:24:55 AM »
45/70! YOU FOUND THE SPELL CHECK!!!!! lol :)

" sam  is  afraid  of  me ..   don't   worry....lol
an  sum timez  he  kant spel eether"

And yes... I fear you... In fact, I had 2 nightmares about you this weekend...  :P
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2008, 05:00:56 AM »
wow    thats  niceest   thing you  ever said  to  me

that  spel chek  duznt  always  work   but  i  am getting  better

and  what  took  so  long  to  get  back......nervous?