Author Topic: URGENT: THIS IS THE VIDEO ON THE OBAMA BIRTH QUESTION  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: URGENT: THIS IS THE VIDEO ON THE OBAMA BIRTH QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 04:08:43 AM »
Maybe thats why bush has the army running around knowing something is going to happen.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
Interestingly possible.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 04:46:44 AM »
Another thought to this video is: Where are the Republicans on this issue? IF! It is indeed an issue. Where are these patriots of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
This indeed would be a block buster, and slam dunk if made public by the Republican Party, OR! Any of it's members including McCain.
I listen to the fear of the posters here of the evil Obama, (and I do by the way believe he would make a terrible president), but I do not hear any response from the "Saving Patriot Republican Party".
Does this mean, that the Republicans are in on it, or are they just stupid, and unaware? Which is it?

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 05:01:47 AM »
I was wondering the same thing. If there actually is merit to these accusations you would think more people would be screaming about it.

I just posted this and it's kind of related:

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,153646.new.html#new
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 05:54:43 AM »
There is always some fact to the rumors. Wake up America

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 06:10:14 AM »
If there is more to this and it comes about that he is disqualified, especially after the election, we will need the Army roaming the streets.  It will be chaos, with mass rioting primarily in the larger cities.  I'll be glad to live in a small 1200 person town at that time.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 06:18:55 AM »
My wife downloaded this case off the internet.  A federal judge ruled the Obama and the dems have until wednesday Oct. 15 the produce a valid birth certificate, Obama's oath to the constitution when he was 18 or 21 whichever.  The guy that filed the suit is a Clinton supporter in Pennsylvania. 

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 07:05:03 AM »
If there is more to this and it comes about that he is disqualified, especially after the election, we will need the Army roaming the streets.  It will be chaos, with mass rioting primarily in the larger cities.  I'll be glad to live in a small 1200 person town at that time.
These days, I'm beginning to think I'd be happy to live in a small 1200 person town anytime!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »
I do live on the outskirts of a small town in Georgia but I work in a large city not far away. I listen to different conversations at work and other places. There is such a wide gap between black and white opinions about the election. Many of the black people I am around are already beginning to change their attitude towards whites. I'm not a racial person but these are things I see and many of my coworkers and friends have made the same comments. Either way if Obama wins or looses we are in for a tough time ahead. We are going to have riots and chaos if he doesn't and racial issues if he does. Our country isn't ready for Obama.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 08:08:28 AM »
If only it was true.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »
Another thought to this video is: Where are the Republicans on this issue? IF! It is indeed an issue. Where are these patriots of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
This indeed would be a block buster, and slam dunk if made public by the Republican Party, OR! Any of it's members including McCain.
I listen to the fear of the posters here of the evil Obama, (and I do by the way believe he would make a terrible president), but I do not hear any response from the "Saving Patriot Republican Party".
Does this mean, that the Republicans are in on it, or are they just stupid, and unaware? Which is it?

That's a logical question. I would like to think they are waiting until the 15th, but I don't believe it. Makes one wonder, just as I wondered why McCain tries to spot Obama from time to time, a real head scratcher.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »
DEE   is  their  a  3rd party  that  can  beet  HILERY  if  she  has  to  step  in  on  such short  notice

if  there  is  then  we  may  start  to  agree  about  3rd  parties

we  just  might  win  with  a  winner    [but  we   may  loose PALIN]

MAYBE  THIS  WILL  RELAGATE  THE DEMOCRATS TO  3RD  PARTY STATUS
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 11:19:58 AM »
i  fallowed  many  links  off  thos  links 

AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 11:26:37 AM »
BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA  IS   A  GREATER THREAT  THAN   I USED  TO  THINK

CALL   YOUR CONGREESMAN  MONDAY HE  IS  IN  YOUR PHONE BOOK

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »
Like it has been said in the videos if he has nothing to hide why has he not turned over all the documents that they have asked for. In the videos they also seem to prove what he has provided is forged. This is going to be real interesting how this comes out. I would laugh my ass off if it turned out he was not a legal US citizen at all and he ends up being deported. That would have to go down as one of the bigest blunders of all time. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »
If it were only true!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 04:45:18 PM »
GUYS. When you post a link to videos I'd really appreciate it if you'd also post a bit about the content. I'm on S  L  O  W   dialup so I don't even try to see those vids. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 02:49:11 PM »
did  he produce   the  paper  work  today

file  extention  or  what??

Offline CannonKrazy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »
Don't know if he delivered the document or not but I sure hope this comes up tonight in the debate.

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »
I don't think McC mentioned it and he shouldn't.  Tell this info to a crazy lib or some idiot on the street and they'll laugh at you and just think it's some trick to disqualify osama and "steal" another election.
It will need to run its course--you will see little if any mention of it by anyone supporting McC
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 04:41:46 AM »
I can't find anything that happen in court on oct 15.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 04:45:10 AM »
Do you guys seriously think that, if this were ideed fact, that the Clinton campaign wouldn't have uncovered it when he and Hillary were neck and neck?  It's a sham
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 05:52:53 AM »
I haven't found out anything yet, but the guy that filed the suit, filed it on September 28th.  So it wasn't brought out in the Clinton campaign.  I think everyone is keeping it hush until all the facts are in. 

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 07:57:38 AM »
Like I mentioned, I literally pray that he is disqualified.  Anything to stop him.  My trust is not with a government or a leader, yet I fear for the country and what will happen to all of us.
Again, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a major city if this goes down.

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 08:30:43 AM »
Andrew Wilcow broke the story yesterday on Sirrius radio. I don't know if it will take off or not. Obama's dad was a Kenyan, which was under British rule at the time. Even if he was born in Hawaii, if Obama senior exercised parental authority over Obama junior, then Obama junior is a Kenyan, and not Constitutionally eligible to be President of the Untied States. Obama senior was not an immigrant, nor had he any interest in obtaining immigrant status. He was here on a student visa.
Obama junior refuses to release his original birth records, AND his school and college records. I suspect to get grants, he listed himself as a Kenyan. Either way, he will not release them, and I suspect, intends to hold on to them until AFTER the election. If he is elected, he is counting on not being taken out of office, eligible or not, and will rely on public support which he would most likely get.
The Republicans UNDOUBTEDLY know all this, but have not the backbone to push the issue. If a radio talk show host knows it, you know that the Congress and the Senate does, including John McCain.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 08:32:27 AM »
Andrew Wilcow broke the story yesterday on Sirrius radio. I don't know if it will take off or not. Obama's dad was a Kenyan, which was under British rule at the time. Even if he was born in Hawaii, if Obama senior exercised parental authority over Obama junior, then Obama junior is a Kenyan, and not Constitutionally eligible to be President of the Untied States. Obama senior was not an immigrant, nor had he any interest in obtaining immigrant status. He was here on a student visa.
Obama junior refuses to release his original birth records, AND his school and college records. I suspect to get grants, he listed himself as a Kenyan. Either way, he will not release them, and I suspect, intends to hold on to them until AFTER the election. If he is elected, he is counting on not being taken out of office, eligible or not, and will rely on public support which he would most likely get.
The Republicans UNDOUBTEDLY know all this, but have not the backbone to push the issue. If a radio talk show host knows it, you know that the Congress and the Senate does, including John McCain.

The puppet master want him in office.  McCain doesn't have the backbone to stand up to them!

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Dee

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
Heather, McCain will say, and has said, what ever he felt he needed to say to fit the occasion. If his 26 year voting record were examined and compared to MANY Democrats that are loathed by so called conservatives, folks would be sorely disappointed if you could get them to admit it.
Conservatives were terrified of Jimmy Carter, and we survived, they were terrified of Bill Clinton and we survived. If Obama wins, we will survive him also, and in four years everybody can start insulting each other again, as they fight among themselves to be right on voting for an even worse candidate selection. The candidates will get in their public funded jets, and fly around the country promising what any reasonable man knows they cannot deliver. Some will vote for the Democrat, and some will vote for the Republican, both of which will claim to be right in doing so.
If you always do, what you've always done, you always get, what you've always got. ;)

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 12:02:02 PM »
AMEN!!!!!!!!! All politicans are corrupt. That is what i have been saying. They all gotta go and we need to start over.

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 10:14:08 AM »
anything  new?????