Author Topic: Pass me my tin foil hat please!!  (Read 899 times)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Pass me my tin foil hat please!!
« on: October 12, 2008, 05:53:03 AM »
Maybe there is more to the NWO that I originally thought!! ???

Crisis on world stage
Bush and global financial leaders vow to fight the growing financial meltdown.
By Tami Luhby, CNNMoney.com senior writer
Last Updated: October 11, 2008: 9:04 PM ET

AMERICA'S MONEY CRISIS
Crisis is front and center on world stage

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- World leaders, warning of a global economic downturn, pledged Saturday to work together to find solutions to what is unfolding as the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.

President Bush and finance officials from the Group of Seven, Group of 20 and the International Monetary Fund - gathering in the nation's capital - vowed vigilance in helping economies around the world on the road to recovery.

Full Story
http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/11/news/economy/bush_group_of_seven/index.htm?postversion=2008101108

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
Re: Pass me my tin foil hat please!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 05:57:34 AM »
The biggest problem as i see it. There is nothing we can do about any of this.

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 05:57:47 AM »
There is a new world order crowd Heather. It's just that the Republicans are as guilty as the Democrats. Notice the vote on the bail out and who led both parties? It wasn't a Democrat leading the Republicans. It was Republicans.
George Sr. put the phrase "New World Order" on the map. Once again, a Republican. Many American Republicans are lying to themselves and each other on where, and whom the enemy is. It is BOTH parties.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 11:34:58 AM »
Only two more days til Project Blue Beam starts, then none of this will matter. Maybe tin foil hats will actually keep the voices out of your head" :o

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
Giant UFO's appearing in the skies, child sacrifices, death camps, the voice of God booming in my head........don't think kool-aid is gonna do it. Might grab a bottle of Jack, sit out on the porch, and watch the show though. Gotta remember to pick up some heavy duty tin foil tomorrow. :D

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 03:33:49 PM »
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 03:32:55 AM »
I share the same opinion as Michael Savage does on politics as of late.  I believe there is one small group of people running this show.  I think they are using couple different spokes persons as insulation, and that McCain and Obama are just puppets in an effort to make believe democracy. 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 03:49:21 AM »
Probably
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 07:03:05 AM »
I share the same opinion as Michael Savage does on politics as of late.  I believe there is one small group of people running this show.  I think they are using couple different spokes persons as insulation, and that McCain and Obama are just puppets in an effort to make believe democracy. 

I share that thought!
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »
Oct. 14 and nothing! Project Blue Beam...what a gyp! No giant spacecraft, no Rapture, no voices in my head......sometimes I get the feeling everything on the internet isn't true.  >:( Maybe all of that patented mind control junk just doesn't work. Anybody want a good deal on a brand new tin foil hat?

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 04:19:58 PM »
Make fun all you want Shaggy, but if you think that our government works the way you were taught in 10th grade Civics class, you're a fool. 

The folks with the big money pull the strings.  They control the media; the flow of information and ideas first goes through their filter.  These are the folks pushing for control of the internet, and for electronic voting.  They take advantage of the fact that our schools have turned into idiot factories, and appeal to the lowest common denominators of both parties.