Author Topic: Your 3rd party vote....  (Read 9305 times)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Re: Your 3rd party vote....
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2008, 05:27:21 PM »
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
Bob Barr for the Libertarian Party

http://www.lp.org/

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline powderman

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2008, 11:31:40 PM »
HEATHER. Thanks for that. Now we can put names to the wasted votes. POWDERMAN.  :P :P
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »
 Well we have some names now, have any of you sent donations to these candidates? Are they on the ballot in ALL 50 staes and in the territories?

Heather, good post, I am still leaning that some of these "third party" supporters are just Obama supporters in drag. The obama camp has been sending out its supporters to use misinformation about his views on gun control, and I'd imagine on much more too.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2008, 04:21:50 AM »
Billy, the more of your post I read, the more I'm convinced that you don't actually log on here, but have a bot that removes small sections of Powderman as well as other's post, move the words around a little, and then repost it.  Coming from Powderman, I can take his post as original thoughts... Anymore if I see one of your post, I just scan back to what Powderman said to get the point... Please get some original thoughts...

And what have you done to support your candidate?
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2008, 04:43:21 AM »
i  would  be  curious  what  percentage  of  3rd  party  voters [not members] 
are  high  school  drop  outs

my  experience  in  the  libertarian  party  is  they  are better  educated
but  i  am  talking  about  those  that  indirectly  support  a  horrible  man  like OBAMA in  a  horrible party
because  a  not  so  good  guy  belongs  to  a  not  so good  party  said  something  he  doesn't  agree  with

and  throws  is  vote  away  for  some  one  in  his  eyes  could  win IF  ONLY  EVERY ONE  ELSE SAW  IT  HIS  WAY

i  just  wonder  what  percent  with  this thought process  dropped  out  of  school
because  they   new  more  than  their  teacher  or  incapable  of  abstract  thought

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »
  Well, to all you third partiers, what are you doing to further your candidate of choice? Are you sending money? Are you talking to people about your candidates plans? Or are you whining, crying and Republican bashing? For some fellers that claim to be voting the "moral" high ground you all seem to be running a negative, attack campaign. Tsk Tsk.

Hey I just thought of this I've seen Mc Cane's name mentioned here, and I have seen Obama's name mentioned here. But who is this mysterious third party candidate? Is it a secret? Kinda hard to vote for someone who you don't have the name of. Well third partiers, who is your man? Or am I right you are just Obama supporters that are using this third party babble as a way to bash the Republicans?

Well we await you fellers enlightened information. Ya know we're just dumb sheeple and we need you morally superior fellers to lead us. :D :D

It's apparent you need someone to lead you!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »
  Once again I say great job Heather. At least you are putting out information on these third party candidate. Many of the other third partry folks are only bashers, which leads me to believe that some are actually Obama supporters in drag.

And to support my candidate what did I do? Well I sent in $25.00 bucks. Helping pay for a little add time. I haven't went around bashing your candidate without even mentioning who I am supporting. Heck we have one poster here, most know the persons name and I do not have to say it, started a thread that picking Palin was the reason they were now supporting Mc Cain then they come out bashing her.

And Singleshotsam your insults and silly little comments have convinced me even more that you are one of the Obama supporters I am thinking of. All you have posted here is attacks on Mc Cain and those who support him while you have added no information of what candidate you support or even this mystery candidates name.

I'll tell you what I'll do here. I will offer my vote for a third party candidate of your choice. In return I want someone in a battle ground state to vote for Mc Cane. As living in MN my vote will not count as the huge liberal scum population in the Metro area of MN controls the presidential votes here. That way my vote for your third party candidate will register as a protest to the Republican party and yours will register as a vote against Obama. I will take the first offer of a vote from anyone except Singleshotsam as I believe they are a hidden Obama supporter and knowing how the dirty liberals will lie cheat or do anything to win, I do not trust you.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »
BILLY   that's  the  best  thing  i  have  heard  in  a  while
i   really  like  that

i  take  back  half  the  mean and  nasty  things   i  said  about  you

i  proposed  at  a  libertarian  party meeting  we  work  with  republicans
and  offer  support  in  local   elections  if  allowed  to  run  unopposed  in  lesser positions

slingshotsam  is  not  as  bad  as  greybeard  and  every  one  says...he  will  tell  you  he can't help  it
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2008, 01:57:25 PM »
$25?  Hell Billy, you can do better than that.  I'm a student and I sent $200 to Ron Paul back during the primaries.  Now that RP is out, I've sent another $200 to Bob Barr.  He's not my ideal candidate, and I don't consider myself a hard-core Libertarian, but he's a damn sight better than McBama.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2008, 02:02:42 PM »
Hey we are getting names. Only took how many posts?

Offline powderman

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2008, 02:31:39 PM »
kev. Send me $250 and I'll double what barr will do as president. Since you have money to waste, send some my way, I'll do something stupid, like pay for repairs from the windstorm and power surge that the insurance co refuses to pay. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2008, 02:12:25 AM »
kev. Send me $250 and I'll double what barr will do as president. Since you have money to waste, send some my way, I'll do something stupid, like pay for repairs from the windstorm and power surge that the insurance co refuses to pay. POWDERMAN.  :D :D

Somehow, I think you're the only one who finds your jokes funny. 

How much have you sent to your precious McCain?  Don't tell me you're not giving every extra penny to defeat the evil muzzlim Barack HUSSEIN Obama!?!?!  I mean, if it's important enough to you that you feel the need to deride anyone who isn't voting McCain, you've got to be out stumping for McCain, right?

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 04:01:02 AM »
I've got to side w/ Kev on this one... After hearing so much speak about how Obama is the evil godless one ... I find it hilarious that nobody chooses to forego eating a couple of meals to ensure that the most evil man running for president ever, doesn't get into office...

"Since you have money to waste, send some my way,..."

Geez... And I'm getting accused of being a liberal? 

And Billy... If you actually put any effort into creating a decent post, you'd go back and do some research... You'd realize that I am by no means an Obama supporter, nor am I a McCain supporter.  I will vote for McCain to keep Obama out of office, but as soon as that happens I will be re-directing my attention to make sure McCain/Palin doesn't sell our asses up the river like Bush did. Just because they are running against a more evil candidtate doen't make them angels.

I'd say the term "alligator mouth and hummingbird ass" applies to you very well Billy the Lib... 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2008, 10:32:04 AM »
i  was  offered yard  signs  and  ask  what  they  paid  for  them

they  had  spent  3,50  they said

i  told  them i  was  from the libertarian party  and  didn't feel  right getting a free  sign

i  gave  them  10 dollars  for  my  2  signs  and  i was  buying  one  sign  for  next  one  they  gave  away

6   MCCAIN  OR  PALIN shirts bought from  the  camp  for  all  the  libertarians  in  my family

Offline powderman

« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2008, 01:45:21 PM »
SSSAM. I'm glad you realize the importance of your vote, yours will count for something.
kev. I'm supporting Mccain right here, right now. I wasn't kidding about sending me money, we lost a lot and my hours are being cut. Sending it to barr is like tossing it out the window.POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2008, 02:08:22 PM »
its  worse

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »
Sam as I've said many times before, the liberal filth will say and do anything to get there candidate elected. Heck if you guys will murder a baby you'll do anything.

My offer is still open to someone living in a swing state that is planning to vote for a third party. I will trade my Mc Cain vote here in MN where it won't count. To someone who's vote will count. As I said thiuis offer is to anyone who is in a swing state except Sam.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2008, 03:21:19 PM »
Sam as I've said many times before, the liberal filth will say and do anything to get there candidate elected. Heck if you guys will murder a baby you'll do anything.

My offer is still open to someone living in a swing state that is planning to vote for a third party. I will trade my McCain vote here in MN where it won't count. To someone who's vote will count. As I said this is an offer to anyone who is in a swing state except Sam.
Billy I would take you up on that but I am allready voting McCain as you probably know. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »
SSSAM. I'm glad you realize the importance of your vote, yours will count for something.
kev. I'm supporting Mccain right here, right now. I wasn't kidding about sending me money, we lost a lot and my hours are being cut. Sending it to barr is like tossing it out the window.POWDERMAN.  :o :o

I truly don't have the money to send to you powderman, I had to give up my daily beer after work to afford what I sent, but I'm getting ready to do a fair piece of traveling for work.  If I get in the area (which is where?) I'd be more than happy to come out and help fix up the place.  I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, I can hold my own in a lot of different areas. 

Back on topic, I don't believe that sending money to Ron Paul and Bob Barr is tossing money out the window.  The two parties running this country are rotten to the core, and these two presidential candidates are the worst of the worst.  Without money, no outsiders are ever going to get a foothold. 

Say what you will about Ron Paul, I think he made an impression on the psyche of Republican strategists.  He showed them that there is a very active and enthusiastic, if small, group of people that could easily be tapped into for the benefit of the party, if only the party will return to sanity.  I hope that this sinks in.

I will admit that the man is a bit "out there" on some of his beliefs, but there are a lot of things that he got SPOT ON.  If this economy had gone tits up back in primary season, I think there's a pretty good chance we would be looking at Ron Paul running against Obama.  Let's face it, the man saw the disaster ahead (as most economists did) and was brave enough to TELL US ABOUT IT.  He was the only one doing this when all the others were telling us how wonderful our s**t sandwich tastes.

Ultimately, I think that his honesty is the reason why he didn't play well to the unwashed masses.  People don't want to hear about tough times ahead, they want momma to pat them on the ass and tell them that it's all gonna be OK, just keep spending money like there's no tomorrow, cause momma will bail them out when it all comes crashing down.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2008, 03:24:56 AM »
"Sam as I've said many times before, the liberal filth will say and do anything to get there candidate elected. Heck if you guys will murder a baby you'll do anything."

Hey, I'm not the Liberal from MN Billy... I'll have to take your word on that.  Sounds like me your looking for an excuse to vote 3rd party yourself... Myself, I'll cast my vote for McCain to keep Obama out off office...Its a shame that your vote will be cancelling mine out Billy... 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2008, 09:03:47 AM »
"Sam as I've said many times before, the liberal filth will say and do anything to get there candidate elected. Heck if you guys will murder a baby you'll do anything."

Hey, I'm not the Liberal from MN Billy... I'll have to take your word on that.  Sounds like me your looking for an excuse to vote 3rd party yourself... Myself, I'll cast my vote for McCain to keep Obama out off office...Its a shame that your vote will be cancelling mine out Billy... 

You gonna vote in MN too? I have heard the Obama supporters were registering in several states. Thats what you are making it sound like as us grown ups know that the popular vote means nothing and it's the Electoral vote that matters. Being I an from Minnesota and you Missouri my vote and your vote have nothing to do with eact others, only the electoral votes in each others states. I guess they never covered that in your schooling yet.

I'm still willing to trade my Mc Cain vote to anyone from a swing state that is planning on voting third party. I will register your protest vote here in MN which is going to go to Obam and maybe my vote will have a chance to make a difference in your state. This is open to anyo member here except Sam as I am leary of him being an Obama plant. These Obama maniacs aren't to up on voting/ popular vote/ electoral vote. Heck I bet these Obama maniacs thin the Good Old USA is a democracy even. It's nice to see some vigor in our youths but they sure have alot to learn in life yet.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2008, 11:45:53 AM »
As does many of my elders it would appear...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »
It has been said: All lies are true, and all trues are lies. Think about it.

Most all that is said in an election is falsehood. The electorate is brainwashed with B.S, lies and big money. To vote for for anyone other than McCain is counter productive and plays into Obamas hands. He McCain may not be the best choice but he is an American and a Christian.

Coming from the Socialist Republic of Canada, that truly is funny. ::) I guess we can all take a lesson from YOU GUYS voting for the lessor of two evils HUH? ::)

While all these electoral experts are telling everyone how stupid they are for even considering voting for an HONEST third party presidential candidate, they have become so frantic that they have forgotten that a president does not set tax policy. He only signs it into law. In fact, he NEVER GENERATES LAW. EVER! He only SIGNS IT INTO LAW.
While all the McCain fanatics are wailing and gnashing their teeth, calling others traitors, and other names, they are not even considering that if a VETO PROOF Democratic Congress comes into office, it won't matter whom is president. Because it truly won't.
 None of the terror that they are suffering from now can be dealt out by a president. IT MUST GO THRU CONGRESS FIRST! AND! If the Congress gets enough Democratic Seats, all this self righteousness, and name calling will be for naught, but won't be forgotten. I would suggest these grown men, get ahold of themselves, and start acting like grown men, instead of school yard bullies.
I find it odd that ironglow would defend a Canadian, cautioning the American to be polite, yet RIP ANY AMERICAN that disagrees with him (ironglow). Indeed out of control panic, while not even considering the REAL THREAT.;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2008, 12:14:40 PM »

Sad fact is.......Anyone not voting Libertarian or Constitution party is voting LIBERAL.
Like it or not! John McCain is a flaming LIBERAL,  A New World Order, United Nations ,WTO, NAFTA, Open border  lovin Liberal. You won't see a nickels worth of difference in the next four years, regardless of which one is elected.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2008, 02:07:20 PM »
 ross perot proved what 3rd party does to any partys chances..
 im just surprised both partys haven t planted discontents in the opposing partys .. then when he doesnt get what he wants ,say vice presidency. he just runs hisself as independent and causes [what he claimed to be]his original party to be weakend to the point of losing..
 next time you hear of him,, hes ambassador to some little known country .. living high on the hog..

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2008, 02:12:25 AM »
Dee
You made a very good case against McCain--I agree.
You speak the same of Obama.
One of them is going too be President.
Which if the two will make the better President??
It is not a matter of flaws, as all are flawed.
It is a matter of leadership and on that account there is no choice but McCain.
We ignore the head of the Serpent -- The House and Senate.
As a matter of fact, if polls are correct, 60% of those HERE---those who speak and rant---will not even vote----they will continue too speak and rant, however.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2008, 02:20:18 AM »
William,

You lay your point out exeptionally well.  Since I have registered to vote, I have not missed an election, local or national.  I also agree that McCain is the only logical choice we have if we are going to remain a free and soverign nation for another 4 years.  I also agree w/ the fact that many on here that are sniveling and crying wont vote, but want all of the benefits of voting.

If you don't vote, you can't complain... Those of us that voted in the primary's can complain all we want about McCain :D

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2008, 02:48:16 AM »
Dee
You made a very good case against McCain--I agree.
You speak the same of Obama.
One of them is going too be President.
Which if the two will make the better President??
It is not a matter of flaws, as all are flawed.
It is a matter of leadership and on that account there is no choice but McCain.
We ignore the head of the Serpent -- The House and Senate.
As a matter of fact, if polls are correct, 60% of those HERE---those who speak and rant---will not even vote----they will continue too speak and rant, however.
Blessings

Well, William on much here we can agree. Part of my point was as I believe you have also noticed is the ruthless name calling and accusing made by some here. When the election is over, and indeed it will be over in a few days, many will remember how they were treated for having a different opinion. I know I will. I see it as panic on the part of some, and they are speaking out of fear. Some are exercising something they don't have in real life. Courage to speak to people in such a manner in person, so they do it in the safe environment of the Internet.
But back to leadership. Although I think Obama goes beyond Socialism, and right on into Marxism, I do not believe either has any real leadership in the way of the right direction country wise.
Take note of two things apparent. Even with all the open criticism Obama has stuck to his guns on "spreading the wealth". He has not varied from his message. Point number two is: McCain has done so many one-eighties on so many issues just in the last month, I see no real leadership, but instead, waffling and indecision in regards as to what to do to get the vote.
An observation that is by no means an endorsement but, instead an OBSERVATION, is that Obama could stand up and recite "Mary had a little lamb" and the crowd would cheer, while McCain could give stats on any "real issue" and the people would snore.
In the realm of charisma, Obama is far and above McCain. When the primaries were in full swing, these same ranters were at odds with "each other" on whom to support, and would not ban together. They switched from candidate to candidate going in opposite directions much of the time, until we ended up with this for a candidate. Now they unite for a clown that is at the very least a "liberal socialist". They as Americans have blown the chance for a "good candidate" and want the free thinkers whom are truly ready to say enough is enough to go along with their "product of chaos".
At some point this broken system will have to be dealt with, or everyone can just go down and pick up their "socialist membership card. This forum is but a reflection of the nationwide attitude of just one more time, "putting off the inevidible" and taking the easy way out, and playing the "game of redundancy". Until courage is aquired by the masses, and in unison they cast a vote that says: No Mas! Nothing will change for the good, only the worse. And it is indeed worse this time, and will be worse still NEXT TIME. My opinion, and no one has to agree.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2008, 03:47:37 AM »
  you seem intelligent but remember the media would have us totally turn away from the democratic process .hence the constant fault finding of elected officials.. then they can openly embrace socialism .. the media will support the premier or what ever they call him then.. or else some body will pay them a midnight visit..