Author Topic: Your 3rd party vote....  (Read 9325 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Your 3rd party vote....
« on: October 18, 2008, 12:23:11 AM »
  Your 3rd party vote is one way of "sticking by your guns", and I can relate to that; but sometimes such a thing, can be turning the guns upon ourselves. By voting for someone we know cannot be elected, we may be allowing the election to go to someone who SHOULD NOT be elected. ...worth thinking about!       http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78309
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Elijah Gunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Your 3rd party vote....
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:31:56 AM »
Thanks for the link IG. I like WND too. I will usually vote constitution party whenever it's possible,and I am sick of only being able to vote for the lesser of two evils. I've been praying for guidance on what to do this election.
BHO must not be allowed to win, and if the only way I can help that end is to vote McCain then so be it.
What will you say on Judgement Day?

The BANKERS win every war.

When gardening for food is outlawed, I'll BE an outlaw.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:09 AM »
I think mmcain is a fall guy the rep don't want to win.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 02:21:44 AM »
Personally I don't think it really matters which candidate you vote for.  I believe the "group" that runs this country will choose whoever will make the easiest sock puppet for them and that voting is just a stage act to keep us from rebelling.  That being said, I will vote, in honor of those that have fought and died to give me that right... but I don't think it will make a difference. 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 03:24:59 AM »
ms;
  Then let's fool the big shots and let thea "fall guy" win..since he's a maverick..perhaps McCain & Palin won't let the party bigwigs of EITHER side run them..that would be a pleasant relief ! Better yet..let's keep the Muslim mitts off our govt.

SSSam;
  I f some nebulous "group" is to run this country, I would rather that group be composed of Americans, rather than a bunch of Sheiks, mullahs and Arab oil barons...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 04:37:59 AM »
There are "unintended consequences" that result from a 3rd party vote.

IMO, while I'd truly love to vote third party, and did in 92, the big picture often changes dramatically as a result.

I'm not voting for either, but rather am voting against the communist.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 05:35:55 AM »
Both are CFR, WTO, G-8 approved candidates. The CFR, WTO, G-8, etc don't care whether a so-called communist or a so-called capitalist are in power just as long as they are in charge the principles remain the same. Just one reason why you should vote 3rd party.

..TM7

TM7 have you asked Elvis who he's voting for?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »
Thanks for the link IG. I like WND too. I will usually vote constitution party whenever it's possible,and I am sick of only being able to vote for the lesser of two evils. I've been praying for guidance on what to do this election.
BHO must not be allowed to win, and if the only way I can help that end is to vote McCain then so be it.

ELIJAH. Well said, and true. There are some here  that hate America enough that they will do their best to undermine the United States of America and ensure osama obamas election that they will do ANYTHING to convince folks to vote for anything, or anybody that is not named Mccain, just to help their muslim friend osama.
SWAMPMAN. No doubt tm and Elvis talk everyday. I also see that tm hasn't answered Billys question. POWDERMAN.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »

ELIJAH. Well said, and true. There are some here  that hate America enough that they will do their best to undermine the United States of America and ensure osama obamas election that they will do ANYTHING to convince folks to vote for anything, or anybody that is not named Mccain, just to help their muslim friend osama.
SWAMPMAN. No doubt tm and Elvis talk everyday. I also see that tm hasn't answered Billys question. POWDERMAN.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
If  mmcain  doesn't win it won't be because I voted third party.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 12:31:10 PM »
I vote for the person I believe will do the best job of running this country.  I will not be bullied into voting against Obama by a Republican party that has compromised so many of it's principals that nobody who votes (R) can even remember what their party even stood for in the first place.

Offline BullyDawg19

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 12:46:22 PM »
i decided today im gonna vote against all incumbents regardless of political affiliation.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 01:23:07 PM »
I vote for the person I believe will do the best job of running this country.  I will not be bullied into voting against Obama by a Republican party that has compromised so many of it's principals that nobody who votes (R) can even remember what their party even stood for in the first place.

I'm perfectly happy with the Republican party as it stands.  I haven't been brainwashed by the liberal media into thinking what you say is true.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

I'm perfectly happy with the Republican party as it stands.  I haven't been brainwashed by the liberal media into thinking what you say is true.

Keep telling yourself that Swampman.  You know, Joseph Goebbels always said that if you tell a lie enough, it will become truth.  That has been the basis of the Republican party's mantra for years now.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »
It works for the liberal media, they are America's sole source for thought process.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
your  3rd  party  vote  is not worth  the  gas  it  takes  to  get  there

so why  waste  your  time???

WHAT  WILL  YOUR  3RD  PARTY  VOTE  ACCOMPLISH??

i  don't  like  MCCAIN  either  but  do  you  not  see  the  evil  in  OBAMA????
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 03:05:00 PM »
By refusing to support the only ones that can possibly beat osama, Mccain Palin, you 3rd party voters WILL be responsible for putting evil in the oval office. Common sense should tell you that osama obama is an evil man, yet, you refuse to support the ONLY ones that have ANY chance of keeping him out of office. You know this is true. Do you really support osama but are ashamed for anyone to know????? You should be. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »
The vote has to be against Obama. He can not be allowed to run this country

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
I want to know why obama will not or cannot prove citizenship and why the news or at least the national inquirer is'nt all over this?
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline Fred M

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Fred The Reloader and Wildcatter
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 05:16:22 PM »
It has been said: All lies are true, and all trues are lies. Think about it.

Most all that is said in an election is falsehood. The electorate is brainwashed with B.S, lies and big money. To vote for for anyone other than McCain is counter productive and plays into Obamas hands. He McCain may not be the best choice but he is an American and a Christian.
Fred M.
From Alberta Canada.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 02:47:45 AM »
Amen Fred..nuff said !

Offline powderman

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 03:11:04 AM »
FRED. Well said Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 04:54:54 AM »
with  the  money   OBAMA  and  the   other  towel  heads  have
even  COLAN  can  be  bought  and  paid  for

he  is  NOT  a patriotic man  it  appears
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 11:10:32 AM »
  There elements of the Reps that are "globalists" just as you called them TM..I just don't believe there are quite as many as you claim.
  Rough guesstimate of say 20%  of the Reps and now with the Obama craze, perhaps 80% of the Dems..Being neither Rep nor Dem, I still must vote for McCain/Palin..to keep us from becoming an Obamanation.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »
with  the  money   OBAMA  and  the   other  towel  heads  have
even  COLAN  can  be  bought  and  paid  for

he  is  NOT  a patriotic man  it  appears

He's not a patriotic man because he doesn't agree with you, is what you actually mean. You guys hysteria knows no bounds.
You claim to be patriotic Americans but, have no respect for anyone that disagrees with you.
You say you TRUST McCain because of his service to America, but Colan Powell, a common man that rose thru the ranks to General without having a grand-daddy, and daddy as Admirals backing him all the way, is a UNPATRIOTIC? You guys sound more panicky every day. Your wives need to sedate you before you explode.
This man served his country, AND a President that ironglow thinks walks on water in his spare time.
Bush sold you out with the bail out. McCain sold you out with the bail out. Obama sold you out with the bail out.
Colon Powell exercised his RIGHTS OF FREEDOM that "HE HIMSELF" paid for to support whom he wishes IN AMERICA. Get over it cry babies. Your not going to get everything your way, and everyone doesn't have to agree with you just because you think they should. You guys are just as bad as the media you whine incessantly about. This man has the same rights to make his own choice just like you two. Good grief!
::) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »
You claim to be patriotic Americans but, have no respect for anyone that disagrees with you.

That's correct.....

Offline powderman

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 12:06:16 PM »
DEE. Colin Powell served America well and has earned a right to his own beliefs, true. BUT, he disagrees with Mccain on abortion and gays, he's a liberal, a dumcrap at heart. I have the utmost respect for his service, but he's thinking of the liberal agenda, not America. When it came to war, yes, he's a patriot, but he's thinking of himself now, not America. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »
DEE. Colin Powell served America well and has earned a right to his own beliefs, true. BUT, he disagrees with Mccain on abortion and gays, he's a liberal, a dumcrap at heart. I have the utmost respect for his service, but he's thinking of the liberal agenda, not America. When it came to war, yes, he's a patriot, but he's thinking of himself now, not America. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

powderman you just kill me. Because he disagrees with YOU, you spout out ignorance concerning his views, AND STANDS. On gay rights HE FOUGHT "NOT TO ALLOW THEM" IN THE MILITARY. Yet you continue to ignore the fact that McCain JUST PROVED TO THE WORLD, that he is a SOCIALIST LIBERAL! He and the rest IGNORED YOU PARTNER.
He voted FOR! the bail out. Hell he "lobbied for it" to convince others in Congress that had more sense and respect for the American people's wishes, and helped twist their arms.
He voted YES! for the Clinton gun ban. He voted YES! for the Clinton gun ban to be made PERMANENT. He voted YES! to the McCain-Feingold Act which he helped draft to abolish freedom of speech on the radio. He voted YES! To outlaw gun shows. He voted YES! To outlaw private sales of firearms. He voted YES! For the Patriot Act. He SUPPORTED THE IDEA! to make the Patriot Act PERMANENT. He vote YES! To give illegal alien aliens AMNESTY. He voted NO! To shut down our southern borders. He has PROVED he is a Socialist Liberal.

You and some of the others "TERROR of Obama" completely blots out McCain's PROVEN VOTING RECORD. When this whole election first started your TERROR was directed at Hilary. She was the anti-Christ then. Now it's Obama.
During the Primaries you guys hopped from candidate to candidate seldom ever agreeing and never unifying. Now because of you guys inability to come together on a GOOD candidate, you want folks like me to help you support the only clown left standing.

By the way. You say McCain has SAID he's pro-life. What's he done about it? Answer? Nuthin!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »
"TERROR of Obama"

I'm not afraid, I'm just doing the right thing.  I think Obama is going to win because of people like you.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »

powderman you just kill me. Because he disagrees with YOU, you spout out ignorance concerning his views, AND STANDS. On gay rights HE FOUGHT "NOT TO ALLOW THEM" IN THE MILITARY. Yet you continue to ignore the fact that McCain JUST PROVED TO THE WORLD, that he is a SOCIALIST LIBERAL! He and the rest IGNORED YOU PARTNER.
He voted FOR! the bail out. Hell he "lobbied for it" to convince others in Congress that had more sense and respect for the American people's wishes, and helped twist their arms.
He voted YES! for the Clinton gun ban. He voted YES! for the Clinton gun ban to be made PERMANENT. He voted YES! to the McCain-Feingold Act which he helped draft to abolish freedom of speech on the radio. He voted YES! To outlaw gun shows. He voted YES! To outlaw private sales of firearms. He voted YES! For the Patriot Act. He SUPPORTED THE IDEA! to make the Patriot Act PERMANENT. He vote YES! To give illegal alien aliens AMNESTY. He voted NO! To shut down our southern borders. He has PROVED he is a Socialist Liberal.

You and some of the others "TERROR of Obama" completely blots out McCain's PROVEN VOTING RECORD. When this whole election first started your TERROR was directed at Hilary. She was the anti-Christ then. Now it's Obama.
During the Primaries you guys hopped from candidate to candidate seldom ever agreeing and never unifying. Now because of you guys inability to come together on a GOOD candidate, you want folks like me to help you support the only clown left standing.

By the way. You say McCain has SAID he's pro-life. What's he done about it? Answer? Nuthin!

Way to lay the smackdown, Dee.  However I fear that it falls on deaf ears.  Certain people cannot wrap their brains around the fact that the only thing that the Republicans stand for is MONEY and POWER, same as the Democrats.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 01:54:01 PM »
Actually the Democrats stand for gun grabbin, baby killin, and boy lovin.

That's why I'd never support one by voting for them or not voting against them.