Author Topic: 3rd party discussion  (Read 3628 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: 3rd party discussion
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »

The old lesser of the two evil mindset is what brought this once great country of ours down to third world status.

Try this on for size!.........Vote for a good man! If there's none running, then write in (NONE OF THE ABOVE)
If you think there is a difference between McCan't and O"Lama, your living in fantasy land.

If you can't see the difference between a raghat terrorist associate and a man that served honorably then You have a problem

I think the correct term is Raghead ;D
We all form our opinions. You vote for who you think is best and I'll do the same......Have a good evening!
[/quote]
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2008, 04:52:12 AM »
I personally think it's a hilarious sentiment that a vote for 3rd party is a vote for Obama.  While it indeed would be a pleasure to cancel out the vote of a die-hard republican, It can just as easily be said that a vote 3rd party is a vote AGAINST OBAMA.  It's a glass half empty half full thing, only when you check the third party box on the ballot, you don't puke all over you shoes like you would if you voted 2 party...

That being said, this really isn't the election to vote 3rd party at this point in time... My vote will be for McCain Palin, I will puke all over the walls of the voting booth and then cry as I put my ballot in the box... But should McCain win the election, I'll know that I can keep my guns legally for another 4 years...  I'll need them to fend off all those illegals McCain will grant amnesty to... or when the depression hits... which ever comes first...

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2008, 05:06:34 AM »
when all of this is said and done sometime after the 4th of Nov, including recounts etc the sale of prozac will need to go WAY up. ::)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2008, 05:08:53 AM »
SAM  i would  be  proud  to  hand  you  a  damp towel  and some  mouth  wash  after  you  vote
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2008, 06:16:35 AM »
I personally think it's a hilarious sentiment that a vote for 3rd party is a vote for Obama.  While it indeed would be a pleasure to cancel out the vote of a die-hard republican, It can just as easily be said that a vote 3rd party is a vote AGAINST OBAMA.  It's a glass half empty half full thing, only when you check the third party box on the ballot, you don't puke all over you shoes like you would if you voted 2 party...

That being said, this really isn't the election to vote 3rd party at this point in time... My vote will be for McCain Palin, I will puke all over the walls of the voting booth and then cry as I put my ballot in the box... But should McCain win the election, I'll know that I can keep my guns legally for another 4 years...  I'll need them to fend off all those illegals McCain will grant amnesty to... or when the depression hits... which ever comes first...

Well now that you put it like that....Your right SSSam.  I have a feeling I will be sharing similar feelings of sickness in the booth.  My mind is not totally made up. If I vote for McCain/Palin, even though the thought of it makes me sick, it does not reflect my true voice.  It is a vote against my personal ethics and morals, but it is also a vote for the only possible candidate at this time to beat Obama.  If I vote for the candidate I am most in line with on views and issues, my conscious will be clear and my ethics upheld.  My candidate has no chance of winning, but my vote would count as a true account of what I thought was best for our country.  You guys have been battling it out on here for months now, and I haven't been swayed one way or another, though it weighs heavily on my heart.  I guess my mind will be made in the booth.  If I can in any way bring myself to vote McCain/Palin, then I will for sake of saving us from Obama.  If I can't then I know that I did what was best in my heart, and hope that a rising number of 3rd party votes can pave the way for a fighing chance 3rd party candidate in 2012!

Heather

Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2008, 06:36:26 AM »

Well now that you put it like that....Your right SSSam.  I have a feeling I will be sharing similar feelings of sickness in the booth.  My mind is not totally made up. If I vote for McCain/Palin, even though the thought of it makes me sick, it does not reflect my true voice.  It is a vote against my personal ethics and morals, but it is also a vote for the only possible candidate at this time to beat Obama.  If I vote for the candidate I am most in line with on views and issues, my conscious will be clear and my ethics upheld.  My candidate has no chance of winning, but my vote would count as a true account of what I thought was best for our country.  You guys have been battling it out on here for months now, and I haven't been swayed one way or another, though it weighs heavily on my heart.  I guess my mind will be made in the booth.  If I can in any way bring myself to vote McCain/Palin, then I will for sake of saving us from Obama.  If I can't then I know that I did what was best in my heart, and hope that a rising number of 3rd party votes can pave the way for a fighing chance 3rd party candidate in 2012!

Heather

Heather, your thought is well said, and I agree entirely. I have myself the exact same feelings. It is indeed a personal choice regardless of criticism from anyone.
SSS, I am also in agreement with you but, as Heather is, I too am pondering my options over whom I think is best, in regards to the pathetic reality of the situation. If Palin were at the helm, it would require no thought. She is real people.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2008, 06:37:31 AM »
heather  i  hope  you  will  drink  after  me  and  Sam  if  we  need  to hand  you  the  mouth  wash too

we  will  feel  much  sicker if  OBAMA  OABAMA    OBAMA  is  all  we  hear  on  NOV 5

i  think  ALASKA  had  a libertarian  congressman  at  one  time..i  may  be  wrong

just  think  of  it as  voting  for  PALIN    that's  why  i  didn't  actually  need  the  barf  bag

what  party  are you  registered  as  ? if its our  business

what  parties  have  you  ever been  registered as?
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2008, 06:50:24 AM »
heather  i  hope  you  will  drink  after  me  and  Sam  if  we  need  to hand  you  the  mouth  wash too

we  will  feel  much  sicker if  OBAMA  OABAMA    OBAMA  is  all  we  hear  on  NOV 5

i  think  ALASKA  had  a libertarian  congressman  at  one  time..i  may  be  wrong

just  think  of  it as  voting  for  PALIN    that's  why  i  didn't  actually  need  the  barf  bag

what  party  are you  registered  as  ? if its our  business

what  parties  have  you  ever been  registered as?

When I turned 18 I registered as a Republican, because my parents were Democrats and I wanted to be different.  Ya ll have to keep in mind that I have only voted in one presidential election before this one.  I voted for Bush's second term.  I have never registered with another party, but have spent the last 2 and 1/2 years leaning toward the Constitution party.  After Ron Paul was shunned away from the Republican nominee, I became a Constitutionalists at heart and decided to vote that way for the first time.  Now with the Obama factor things are different.  Like I said earlier this is a hard decision for me.  I'm still young and struggling with what is right for me and our country. 

Heather

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2008, 07:37:39 AM »
voting  for  who  you  think is  the  best  is  whats  best  for  you

voting for  the  lessor  of  2  evils  tho  still  a vote  for  evil  is  whats  best  for  the country

like   most  libertarians   i was  a republican  20  years  ago  because  i  vote  FREEDOM  FIRST

that   is  why  i  went  to  a party  meeting  last  week  to ask   them  to  help stop  ABAMA

another  party  member  was  doing  the  sane thing

in  10  years  our  party  membership  went  from  9   to  135

Ross  perrot   reform  party  now has 12  members  [and  they  once  had  a governor [jesse ventura]

the Republicrats have controlled the education system since before we were born

television  and talk radio  endoctrinates  the adults

they   are  entrenched  in  our  society and  government for 100  years

i  am  not  trying  to  discourage  any one....just  want  you  to consider  what  you  are up   against

so  you  don't  get  discouraged  later

might  be  easier  to  change  an  existing  party  but  if  only  have  of  us  try

and  half  go  off  voting  3rd   4Th  and  5Th  party ......DO  THE  MATH

the  one  thing i  do  think  ENOUGH  of  us  do   agree  on  is  OBAMA  MUST BE  STOPPED

so  voting  the lessor   of  2  evils  is  the  only logical route  at  this  time

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2008, 03:29:19 AM »
  3rd party voters .. sad to say but this is how to get the conservative vote split .. you will not ,i don t think see the liberal party
alow thier vote block to be split up..remember ross perot..

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2008, 04:33:33 AM »
Like Heather, I'm extremely concerened w/ the country our children are going to inherit.  You say Remember Ross Perot... Well, no we most likely don't as when he made his first appearance Heather and I were 8 years old...
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2008, 05:07:45 AM »
Like Heather, I'm extremely concerened w/ the country our children are going to inherit.  You say Remember Ross Perot... Well, no we most likely don't as when he made his first appearance Heather and I were 8 years old...

Lol...so true, but I had a great Government teacher in high school.  She spent an entire week on ol Ross.

Heather

Offline Dee

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2008, 05:19:03 AM »
Heather and Singleshot. Before Obama, it was Kerry. Before Kerry it was Gore. And so on and so on. There is always that presidential candidate that "must be stopped" this time, and NEXT ELECTION I will vote for the best candidate. The best candidate's turn never comes, and in four years of either Obama or McCain the masses will once again say we must "stop this candidate" we'll vote for the best candidate NEXT ELECTION. It will go on like this, and continue to worsen, until there is no election.
I have watched this mentality for almost 50 years (I'm almost 60), and the people will not stand together. They have not yet gone hungry, and have not yet felt the ruler's whip. By the time they do, it will most likely be too late.

As the quote says: What's right IS STILL RIGHT, even when everyone is against it. AND! What's wrong, IS STILL WRONG, even when everyone is for it.

The real enemy is a VETO PROOF Democratic Congress. The panic over the presidential candidate is not worth the time. He, whether McCain or Obama, can only sign what a Congress approves. The president does not create Law. He merely signs the Bills presented to him by Congress.
If the Democrats achieve a VETO PROOF CONGRESS, McCain will be just another flag pole in a hurricane. Besides, he is as liberal as they on most issues. Including our beloved 1st and 2nd Amendments, and has proven so with his voting record.

Another quote worth considering: I do not fear the leader, I fear his followers. He is one, and they are many.

In this case, one had better fear a Democratic Congressional Majority, and quit insulting their fellow conservatives over their choice of president.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2008, 05:44:37 AM »
Dee,

I am struggling within about my vote.  I don't know if I have the stomach to vote McCain!  Obama scares me worse than Gore or Kerry ever could have.  The thoughts of a liberal congress also makes my stomach churn.  You are right if you think our citizens are freedoms worst enemy.  People need to wake up and care about our country instead of just complaining.  We have the power if we will just use it!

Heather

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2008, 06:26:43 AM »
Lol... Heather, you and I should start a website after the election... Young people against the 2 party system! Lol...

Offline Dee

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2008, 06:39:56 AM »
Why not just join the Liberatarian or the Constitutional party and call it a day. I did. Until enough people get on the band wagon, they will never have a voice that can be heard nation wide. ;)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2008, 06:46:33 AM »
Lol... Heather, you and I should start a website after the election... Young people against the 2 party system! Lol...

Something needs to be done!

Dee I know you have said before, but don't feel like rereading everything to find out.  You join libertarian or constitutional party?

Heather

Offline Dee

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2008, 07:40:59 AM »
Heather for several years now I have voted Constitution Party first, Libertarian second, and Republican last.
I will vote either in preference over the Republican or Democratic parties.
Most times one or the other is on the ballot and I support them. Ron Paul is from Texas, and for several years he was an elected Libertarian Congressman. He switched to Republican to try and garner more support for the TRUE CONSERVATIVE. It has been met with limited success, but he has in fact got enough support here in Texas to continually get elected whether he be with either party.
The sad truth is if you go back to the primaries, he predicted everything that has happened to our economy and at the time was ridiculed. Shawn Hannity was obnoxious in his treatment of Paul in an interview after his last debate.
I remember the camera panning the candidates and watching McCain, Thompson, and Romney laugh openly from their podiums when he predicted our current financial situation.
With the American people's hopping from candidate to candidate as has been exampled in this forum during the primaries, they missed a wonderful opportunity to pick one of the last of the true statesmen as a candidate.
Now the opportunity is gone, and they are frantic to elect a dark horse closet liberal socialist in leu of Obama.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »
maybe  some  one  should  have  a  united  3rd  parties  convention   and  all  get  behind  a single candidate  in  4  years

we  may  even get  some  liberal  votes  too  if  we  can  lie  and  tell  them  what  they  want  to hear

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2008, 02:47:15 AM »
I for one don't see mccain losing.  I don't see obama getting the hispanic vote. If mccain does loose it will be because of the republican party acting like dem. I can't vote for a rhino.  :D

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2008, 05:07:21 AM »
I would have voted for Ron Paul. Now I'm voting for SP.
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2008, 05:17:44 AM »
  You all talk high and mighty about voting third party as to you voting the lesser of 2 evils is stil evil. It's to bad you fellers just can't quite comprehend that Barrak Hussien Obama is PURE evil. Any mortal man tha you will vote for on this earth is evil, there is no way around that just part of beinf human. I cannot say that in my life I have seen a candidate as vile and evil as Barrak Hussien Obama. I didn't like Gore/Kerry/Clinton in any way, but i never felt any of these folks were a danger to detroying the Untied States of America as we know it. I do think that of Barrak Hussien Obama.

If you all cannot see what I say above is true, AMerica is lost and with it the world will be soon a total loss.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2008, 02:23:29 PM »
well  put  billy 

thanks  for  supporting  palin   there  troy

whats  a  rhino??

Offline powderman

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »
well  put  billy 

thanks  for  supporting  palin   there  troy

whats  a  rhino??

YEP, agreed. Republican in name only. RINO. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »
With the American people's hopping from candidate to candidate as has been exampled in this forum during the primaries, they missed a wonderful opportunity to pick one of the last of the true statesmen as a candidate.

While I won't argue with you that it is true I must say to you Dan you have been as wishy washy in this election as any here. You have jumped all over the place in telling us who you were gonna support and to a lesser extent still are in that you didn't even know the name of the guy running on the ticket you now say you will support Nov. 4.

I was a bit ambivilent on Ron Paul as I like some but far from all of what he stood for. I felt there were better choices but when it came time to vote I did vote for him and he lost. By the time the primaries came to Bama the other better choices I saw had fallen by the wayside and he was the best left to me at that point.

Basically the same situation exists now come Nov. 4 in my eyes. Ron Paul has fallen by the wayside and is not a choice so I have to vote for those who are still on the ballot. Of them I see McCain as the most logical and that is where you and I have major differences.

You see Obama as no better or worse than McCain and I grossly disagree with that. If you really can't see the difference I implore you to do a bit more research. Lloyd Smale just posted a link to a video that is a good concise break down of why he MUST NOT be allowed to be elected.

I know you see it as voting the lesser of two evils and to some extent it is. I do not like McCain I really don't but Obama is an evil this nation really can't stand. That is the sticking point of difference between us. You don't see him that way. I really hope you do more research on him before the election.

His association with known terrorist and US haters alone should be enough to prevent any patriotic American from allowing him in the office. Hell he is not even legally able to run for it as he has not yet presented a birth certificate to proof he is a natural born US citizen like EVERY other candidate for the office has had to do and is a Constitutional requirement for the job.

If you can't see enough reason to prevent him from being elected at all costs then you just haven't opened your eyes lately in my opinion. There is but one person who can keep him out and ever vote not cast for him is in effect one helping Obama take the US away from its citizens.

I firmly and completely believe if Obama is elected there will be no next time as it will be the last election for the office in US history. Yeah I really do believe it's that important this time. That you do not is the major difference between us in this election cycle.

I truly hope I'm wrong and you're right. I don't wanna find out the hard way tho which is right.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline powderman

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2008, 03:36:29 PM »
GB. Well said and true. I cannot understand how some folks can't seem to understand what obama is, how dangerous and evil he is. There are some here that will vote 3rd party just for spite, knowing full well they will be helping osama and the downfall of America as we know it. Voting 3rd party now will NOT be in the best interest of America, it will only help osama destroy it. I full well believe that with his dem controlled congress there will be a massive assault on our freedoms, especially our right to keep and bear arms. Come on guys, a little common sense is called for here. Mccain Palin is the ONLY thing that will keep osama at bay. POWDERMAN.  :o :o ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2008, 02:40:54 AM »

While I won't argue with you that it is true I must say to you Dan you have been as wishy washy in this election as any here. You have jumped all over the place in telling us who you were gonna support and to a lesser extent still are in that you didn't even know the name of the guy running on the ticket you now say you will support Nov. 4.

GB, I was a Ron Paul backer from the very beginning, and said so. When he did not win the primary (which I didn't think he would) I took a very hard look at the other candidates, and really didn't see what I wanted in a candidate, but certainly was not pleased with McCain, and said so. I certainly don't see that as wishy washy. If I have JUMPED AROUND, please show me WHERE.
I do not have to be convinced as to what Obama is, I know. However, I do not have to be convinced as to what McCain is either. I HAVE researched Obama, AND McCain.
It would seem that you too have joined in the gang mentality of vote the way I see it, or your wrong. I am surprised. Go back and look. I picked a candidate from the start, and stayed with him until the end. Can you say that?
If McCain wins or looses it will be because enough voters either BELIEVED IN HIM or DIDN"T BELIEVE IN HIM. Some SUPER LIBERALS will no doubt vote for Nader so perhaps this will offset us SUPER CONSERVATIVES. This blaming others that don't agree with you, is nonsense.
I have pointed out facts about "both candidates". Not complaints. Facts. The whiners are those that aren't getting everyone to vote the way THEY see it. I have said REPEATEDLY, "vote your conscience. I am voting my conscience. Not yours, or anyone else's.
As I have also repeatedly said. This IS America, and we are FREE TO CHOOSE.
YOU have in the past said you don't like to discuss politics over the Internet, that it and Religion should be done face to face. Now, you are criticizing ME in the same manner you have said you were against in regards to politics and the Internet.
As far as Lloyd's video, I am sure it is quite interesting. There are thousands of them on the Internet for and against both candidates.
As far as to whether Obama is an American citizen, that at this point also is PURE SPECULATION. I have also researched that, and know full well what the rules are. Do you know WHY, he might not be a citizen of the U.S.? I do.
What I DON'T DO, is react to rumor, and speculation driven by an agenda or fear of the unknown, while claiming it to be known. With that said GB, I will WITH DRAW from this discussion, as it is fear driven and friends here have been disrespectful of each others beliefs (I also have at times been guilty), long enough. When this election is over, in a few days, there will be fences that won't be mended, and that is truly a shame.
Until voters step up to the plate and support these other parties it will be business as usual. What you THINK might happen if Obama is elected, is not necessarily what's GOING TO HAPPEN unless you have a crystal ball. I know I don't know the future. You also THINK the world will end in 2012 and have said so. If what you THINK happens in 2012 it won't matter much, now will it? With that said, I am outta here.

P.S
I have at times considered and reconsidered McCain due to the current selection, especially when he chose Palin as a running mate. When he jumped on the Socialist Band Wagon for the bail out, that pretty much did it for me.

I was a bit ambivilent on Ron Paul as I like some but far from all of what he stood for. I felt there were better choices but when it came time to vote I did vote for him and he lost. By the time the primaries came to Bama the other better choices I saw had fallen by the wayside and he was the best left to me at that point.

Basically the same situation exists now come Nov. 4 in my eyes. Ron Paul has fallen by the wayside and is not a choice so I have to vote for those who are still on the ballot. Of them I see McCain as the most logical and that is where you and I have major differences.

You see Obama as no better or worse than McCain and I grossly disagree with that. If you really can't see the difference I implore you to do a bit more research. Lloyd Smale just posted a link to a video that is a good concise break down of why he MUST NOT be allowed to be elected.

I know you see it as voting the lesser of two evils and to some extent it is. I do not like McCain I really don't but Obama is an evil this nation really can't stand. That is the sticking point of difference between us. You don't see him that way. I really hope you do more research on him before the election.

His association with known terrorist and US haters alone should be enough to prevent any patriotic American from allowing him in the office. Hell he is not even legally able to run for it as he has not yet presented a birth certificate to proof he is a natural born US citizen like EVERY other candidate for the office has had to do and is a Constitutional requirement for the job.

If you can't see enough reason to prevent him from being elected at all costs then you just haven't opened your eyes lately in my opinion. There is but one person who can keep him out and ever vote not cast for him is in effect one helping Obama take the US away from its citizens.

I firmly and completely believe if Obama is elected there will be no next time as it will be the last election for the office in US history. Yeah I really do believe it's that important this time. That you do not is the major difference between us in this election cycle.

I truly hope I'm wrong and you're right. I don't wanna find out the hard way tho which is right.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2008, 03:41:14 AM »
Dan if you can't go back and read your own posts to see that you have jumped ship and changed who you said you were gonna vote for more times than any here then there is no more to discuss on it. As I said vote as you wish.

We just have a basically total disagreement as to the danger of Obama. You do not believe he is any different or any more dangerous than McCain and I do. That is the gulf that separates us on the issue. I'm not attacking you just saying I think you are grossly wrong and that if he is elected it's all over for the US.

That so many can't see that bothers me greatly.

Show me where McCain's primary friends and allies are criminals and terrorists as are Obama's. Show me where he has sat in church for 20 years with a known and avowed American hating pastor and then claims he never heard those speeches from him. Show me where McCain began his political career in the home of a convicted terrorist and has remained close to him to this day. Obama has clearly stated his intentions to lay waste to the US and yet folks like you continue to ignore that and claim McCain is the problem. Sadly it's folks with blinders on that are the problem.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2008, 04:12:30 AM »
i  went  to  a Libertarian  party  meeting

some   were  so PROUD  not  to  vote  for  the  lessor  of  2 evils

math  is  neither  right   or  wrong
math  has  no  pride   or  shame
math  has  no  emotions  at  all .. it  JUST  IS

WHO  EVER  GETS  THE  MOST  VOTES  WINS  [sorta;;  the elcectoal college  thing]

so  be  an emotional and  proud  idiot  and  OBAMA  GETS THE  MOST  VOTES  most  evil wins

use  your head    vote  for  the  lessor  2  evils  and  you  can  help  stop  pure  evil

do  not  let  your  heart  over  ride  your  head

i  am  proud  to  make  a  difference  in  the  out  come  of  this  election
you    can  be  proud  to make  a  statement

and  OBAMA  will  not show  you  any  gratitude  for  your  help
and  every  one  in  power  will  be  gun grabbing  democrats

Offline Dee

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2008, 04:32:43 AM »
Dan if you can't go back and read your own posts to see that you have jumped ship and changed who you said you were gonna vote for more times than any here then there is no more to discuss on it. As I said vote as you wish.

We just have a basically total disagreement as to the danger of Obama. You do not believe he is any different or any more dangerous than McCain and I do. That is the gulf that separates us on the issue. I'm not attacking you just saying I think you are grossly wrong and that if he is elected it's all over for the US.

That so many can't see that bothers me greatly.

Show me where McCain's primary friends and allies are criminals and terrorists as are Obama's. Show me where he has sat in church for 20 years with a known and avowed American hating pastor and then claims he never heard those speeches from him. Show me where McCain began his political career in the home of a convicted terrorist and has remained close to him to this day. Obama has clearly stated his intentions to lay waste to the US and yet folks like you continue to ignore that and claim McCain is the problem. Sadly it's folks with blinders on that are the problem.

I went back as far as April of this year, and found nothing in my view to change in my view, other than my thread concerning McCain picking Palin. That you say I jumped ship, and changed whom I said I was gonna vote for more times than any here, I say hog wash.
As far as a comparison of McCain's friends to Obama's OUTSIDE D.C. there is no comparison agreed. As I stated, I have checked out Obama on CREDIBLE sites, and grasp the concept. It's the friends McCain has INSIDE D.C. that I would be more concerned with. Taking about blinders.
You like the others, are totally ignoring McCain on Clinton's Gun Ban, 1st Amendment rights, illegal aliens, and the list goes on. In all likely hood I have looked at both candidates regarding their ACTUAL and PROVEABLE pros and cons, as much as you have. I have not condemned your voting your choice. Just your candidate.
That we disagree is an understatement. This is my last response to your "unsubstantiated" overview of my political stance. It is your site, so say what you want, and I am sure that you will.