Author Topic: Islam?  (Read 12645 times)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Islam?
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2008, 05:40:29 AM »
Lol... we'll I gathered that, I was just curious if it was a joke, personal attack or just an actual question lol...

I think Google has picked up on our Muslim talk... that ad has been there every time i've posted so far lol...
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2008, 07:23:42 AM »
a joke in the form of a ?we must have a laught from time to time , no personal attacks .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2008, 07:41:42 AM »
Kev, So your saying your experiance comes from what you were told by others and nothing you have done in life? As I have said before if your ignorace of what Islam is only caused death and terrorism to you and your family, I could care less. But sadly terrorist sympathisers such as yourself are a pawn in the terrorist's arsenal and are a danger to everyone. I guess if I had not been around the Muslims in there own environment, I might be silly enough to beleave these Muslim infitrators here were just "good" peole trying to escape the evil in there land. It's just too bad we have silly ignorant people here in the USA who are willing tools to these guys.

Oh and sorry Kev, I didn't mean to ignore you,. From your last post it appears that you felt a little left out. :D :D :D
What a total cop out.  Why do troops currently bashing down doors in Iraq ask me to send them crayons, toys, and children's clothing?  To bait claymores with?

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2008, 07:57:40 AM »
Shootall... I figured that lol... I laugh everytime I see it just because of the forum in which it's advertised ;D 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2008, 07:59:37 AM »
That would only work if everyone in country was Islamic , they aren't !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2008, 08:00:42 AM »
have you seen the GAY ones ?

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2008, 08:02:09 AM »
Gay Muslims? lol... No I guess I havent... but I'm not going to rag too hard on the ads... they're what keeps GBO going ;D

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2008, 08:19:30 AM »
and some of us laughing !

Offline Casull

« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2008, 08:51:27 AM »
Robespierre's France was a dreadful place to live. The USA was founded on slavery...imagine actually owning a human being. Imperial China reduced peasants to eating dirt. The Spanish Inquisition was no place for idealogist or dreamers. The entire Roman history is spiked with slavery, debauchery, and death cults. The Mayans practiced a rare form of slavery and human sacrfice by an exalted stae priesthood.

Hmmm, Robespierre's France, US slavery, Imperial China, Spanish Inquisition, Roman slavery and death cults.  Just what do these things have in common?  Oh yeah, they're all history, not current news.  That might be why people are so disgusted and fearful of the muslims; what other peoples were doing hundreds or thousands of years ago, the muslims are doing today.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2008, 09:58:37 AM »
One last question for all you here, especially the ones who sympathise with these terrorist animals. If I could snap my fingers and all Muslims would instantly vanish, would the world be a safer place and have much less terrorism without them?

It's a pretty simple straight forward question, I bet some of the terrorist sypmathisers can make it a complicated one. :D :D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »
Sure go ahead... While your at it, make yourself disappear as well...

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2008, 01:46:03 PM »
One last question for all you here, especially the ones who sympathise with these terrorist animals. If I could snap my fingers and all Muslims would instantly vanish, would the world be a safer place and have much less terrorism without them?

It's a pretty simple straight forward question, I bet some of the terrorist sypmathisers can make it a complicated one. :D :D :D

Keep dreaming billy.  Humans have been doing horrific things to each other long before Islam ever existed, and we will likely keep at until we finally destroy ourselves with violence.  Humanity is capable of indescribable evil, and the most heinous acts are always done under the banner of religion, nationalism, racism, basically all the things that certain members here embrace.  Farmers and tradesmen, left unmolested by politicians and warriors to work and provide for their families, will lead long, peaceful lives and die happy men. 

Only when megalomaniacs like politicians, hate-preachers, and professional warriors get involved do men get torn from the land and their families, to go do heinous things to other farmers and tradesmen.  Unscrupulous politicians use propaganda to convince salt of the earth type people that other simple folks are hateful and dangerous enemies that must be FEARED and HATED.  Hate-preachers like the current batch in the mid-east and on our radio feed and foster this hatred to further their own power. 

This is the way it always has been.  It was that way before Islam and Christianity, and it will be that way forever, or at least until religion and governments become obsolete, probably never.  Common people want nothing more than to raise their families and live in peace, politicians want more power.  The two goals are wholly incompatible.  Only when the walls of fear, hatred, and ignorance (the current climate world-wide right now) have been erected, can the hate-peddlers assume power and cause the strife and anguish that feeds their evil souls and fills their pockets with blood money.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »
As I said, the sympathisers will make it complicated. :D :D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »
I'd love to see Israel and America quit feeding the Godless ones. We give them millions, probably billions in aid each year. Israel spends millions of $ a year to help feed the Godless palestinians. All the aid should stop. Let em feed themselves. The palestinians are like dogs, biting the hand that feeds them. Instead of buying food, heating oil, etc, the Godless ones buy more guns, ammo, rockets, bombs, etc. They don't want peace, never have, never will. I'd love to see Israel retake all the land they have given to the Godless ones in the name of peace, and go back to the original borders set by God himself. The palestinians are intruders, trespassers. The Israel of old will get enough someday and rise up  and cure the palestinian problem once and for all. The Godless ones don't want peace, never have, never will. Any sane person would see that every time they attack Israel they get their butts handed to them in a sling, they should be able to see that their allah just aint doing it for them. Like I said, sane people, not the muzzies though. They will kick the dog one time too many someday, they will get the war they want, but they aint gonna like it. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2008, 03:09:18 PM »
Well billy, you can't answer simple questions.  Maybe I'll have more luck this time?

If all Muslims are such bloodthirsty vermin, why do our troops want so badly to help them create a free Iraq?  Why do our troops give the children toys, crayons, candy, and clothing?  After all, Muslims are all insane demons hell-bent on destruction, right?

I'd love to see Israel and America quit feeding the Godless ones. We give them millions, probably billions in aid each year. Israel spends millions of $ a year to help feed the Godless palestinians. All the aid should stop. Let em feed themselves.
Powderman I was right there with this part.  The rest of it sounds just like the hate-speech that the worst of the Mullahs spew.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2008, 03:24:25 PM »
The reason our troops give toys and candy to troops has a few different parts to it. One some are doing it to befriend these kids in hopes they won't fall into the sickness of Islam. Another reason is for entertainment, I won't go into what the entertainment entails, but most guys that have been there know what I am talking about. :D :D :D :D :D

ANd Kevin, if it weren't for our defensive posture and overwhelming fire power, the Muslims would be killing more of our troops.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »
You crack me up billy.  If BS was worth as much as gold, you'd be a much richer man than I.  Your ability to manufacture it is amazing.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »
 Kev, As I said you wouldn't answer the question. You are a true terrorist sympatiser.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »
Kev, As I said you wouldn't answer the question. You are a true terrorist sympatiser.

1. Yes, it would be, for a while at least, until we found something else to kill each other over.  When one group of people have a resource that another group wants, there will be conflict.  Disappear one group of people, and the other group will get what they want.  Unfortunately, we live in the real world, so your ramblings are quite irrelevant. 

2.  You are a true bigoted numb-skull.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2008, 03:57:40 PM »
I guess if hating a cancerous cult of murderers is being a bigoted numb-skull then I'll plead guilty. :D :D :D

And how bout you PM me when you find out what I mean about the "entertainment". I'd guess it's  a thing between Vets and they aint gonna share with you. :D :D :D

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »
I don't care to know what twisted games you played.  I know my friends aren't sick in the head like you.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2008, 04:30:19 PM »
I guess if hating a cancerous cult of murderers is being a bigoted numb-skull then I'll plead guilty. :D :D :D

And how bout you PM me when you find out what I mean about the "entertainment". I'd guess it's  a thing between Vets and they aint gonna share with you. :D :D :D
Billy I am with you as far as everything you have said about the Muslims on this thread. Thank you Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2008, 03:40:33 AM »

I really think you should elaborate on what you mean by giving kids gifts for entertainment purposes.  To me it sounds like you are insinuating something beyond discusting that I don't even want to think about.  I hate to jump to conclusions about matters such as this, but I can't think of  any "entertainment" purpose for grown men to give little kids gifts that they wouldn't readily share with anyone.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2008, 04:37:28 AM »
Billy I answered your question and kept it simple... Here's a question for you...

If you could snap your fingers, make all muslims and yourself disappear... would you do it?
Its a simple question...

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »
Sam if it weren't considered suicide, an unforgivable sin, yes I would. It would make the world a safer and better place for my children and grand children.

Well if ya wanna know, the entertainment comes from the muslim kids showing what animals they are. You give them some candy or toys and as soon as you turn your head the little thugs are attacking each other and stealing the others stuff. Kinda reminds me of when I was a young and we butchered chickens on the farm. The cats would hang around and fight over the scraps, no matter how much you threw down there the animal in them came out and they tried to get it all for themselves.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2008, 09:25:54 AM »
Billy next they will want to know what GI's buy candy, stockings and perfume for to take on leave !

Offline powderman

« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2008, 12:04:21 PM »
Losing 2 neices to that Godless cult has not influenced my feelings about islam, only solidified the truth about these scum. Every convert to islam is a soul lost to satan himself. They survive through ignorance and lies. They keep news from their women, no tv, radio, newspapers, keep them dumb and uninformed. All the better to control them. Islam is a cancer, a boil that needs to be lanced. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline powderman

« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »
tm. No, they don't pray to God anymore. They're now part of the devils cult. Like you, they praise their child molesting hero mohamed. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2008, 07:15:44 AM »
TM. No, they don't pray to God anymore. They're now part of the devils cult. Like you, they praise their child molesting hero Mohamed. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
  Pm your mad at your niece because she fell in love. Don't let that anger do that to you it's not healthy.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2008, 07:42:21 AM »
My only question to powderman is do you actually talk about your niece and her beliefs to her face like you do on here?  She chose her path and you really should make peace w/ it.  It's her soul that will suffer in the end.  Sounds like she's made up her mind. 

Hate usually does worse things to the hater than the hate-ee... :-\