Author Topic: Islam?  (Read 12673 times)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Islam?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 03:26:13 AM »
Ironicaly I was greeted with an ad from www.singlemuslim.com this morning when I went to post a reply on here lol...

And as the only muslims I have ever dealt w/ or spoken w/ have been in this country, I have not the personal experience that some of you others may have.  I have never been to Iraq, Pakistan, Jordan, or any other Middle Eastern country, nor do I really have a desire to...

I would like to add that a warzone would be a terrible place to have to form an opinion about another culture... and I am thankful for those that have served and are serving now...

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »
sam     thats   what  i  pictured  you  looking  like

we  should  spy  on  every one  but  mostly  islam

don't  forget  the branch davidians
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 01:26:20 PM »
 :o :o :o I digress. Muslims are peace loving misunderstood slighted pasifists. Gee i'm sorry the next one that walks into a cafe and blows himself and everyone somewhere was just misunderstood. American foreign policy, British, Russian, Spanish, Jewish, Gee i guess i could go on forever. What we need to do is forgive them and blame ourselves for the evil that we infidels do. MY BAD SO SORRY

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 01:33:10 PM »
if  a  Muslim  becomes  a christian 
is   it  the  duty of  another Muslim to  kill him??

then  how can  OBAMA sit down and negotiate  with
people  that   are bound by  honor to kill  him

SCREWY LEWY FERRYCLAN  endorses  him
because  he  is   a  true  and devout  Muslim
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 03:18:10 PM »
Hafir al Baton was not a war zone. Actually the Muzlims I met in the war zone were a much better bunch, especially the dead rotting ones.

Once again TM7 you spew yuor lies with just enough truth to make them seem credible. The first crusade was started in 1095 by Pope Urban II.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade

I myself have no problem unbderstanding the blood lust that you get worked into when you kill someone hand to hand.

And TM7 look at how you tried to slip your hatred of Jews in with your last false line of "The original crusaders were also on rescue missions to bring back to Europe sages of the Christian religion from jewish persecution." You never cease to amaze me with your hatred.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline kevthebassman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »
:o :o :o I digress. Muslims are peace loving misunderstood slighted pasifists. Gee i'm sorry the next one that walks into a cafe and blows himself and everyone somewhere was just misunderstood. American foreign policy, British, Russian, Spanish, Jewish, Gee i guess i could go on forever. What we need to do is forgive them and blame ourselves for the evil that we infidels do. MY BAD SO SORRY

Troy

You know, for all your smartassery, (it's a word, I swear) you really aren't all that far from the truth.  The UK, US, France, Russia, et al, have been poking their noses into Arab affairs for nearly a century.  We've been propping up horrible dictators, selling them weapons, invading nations, training insurgents, etc and all that meddling has come back to bite us in the ass in the form of Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.  You can only push people so far before they start to push back. 

If you don't understand that concept, there really is no help for you.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »

Troy

You know, for all your smartassery, (it's a word, I swear) you really aren't all that far from the truth.  The UK, US, France, Russia, et al, have been poking their noses into Arab affairs for nearly a century.  We've been propping up horrible dictators, selling them weapons, invading nations, training insurgents, etc and all that meddling has come back to bite us in the ass in the form of Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.  You can only push people so far before they start to push back. 

And the hate/blame America first crowd is in the house. Silly feller the muslims were killing and murduring before the Good old USA was a country. DUH!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »
Billy, you really need to step back and let the big people talk.   ::)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

Troy

And the hate/blame America first crowd is in the house. Silly feller the muslims were killing and murduring before the Good old USA was a country. DUH!
+ 1 Billy. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2008, 11:22:28 PM »
BILLY. HEH. Ever notice that the hate America bunch seems to promote 3rd party??? Kinda reinforces the fact they want to see osama obama elected, and with their help he will be. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2008, 12:29:32 AM »

And as a people going back to the first Ishmael (sp) they've always done so and it seems always will if allowed to continue. Some never change and our resident US hating, Islam lovers here are among them.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2008, 01:44:02 AM »
KEVTHEBASMAN

are  you  saying

AMERICAS CHIKENS  HAVE COME HOME....TO ROOST

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2008, 02:30:20 AM »
its all our fault the muzzies want to kill us , well it is we went and got born non muzzie !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline magooch

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2008, 03:01:50 AM »
Who says Dale is talking about babies?

In my world abortion=killing babies!  Just b/c their parents are of Islamic faith, they are still babies!

Heather

No Heather, you didn't get my meaning.  Just as I believe in postnatal abortion for Dumbycrats, I believe the same right should be available for muslims.  It is best applied at around 18 to 21 years after birth, which should allow enough time to rectify their errant ways.
Swingem

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2008, 03:36:22 AM »
"Hafir al Baton was not a war zone. Actually the Muzlims I met in the war zone were a much better bunch, especially the dead rotting ones."
Then Billy goes on to say...or accuse rather...
"You never cease to amaze me with your hatred."

Billy the Lib has a very hypocryitical stance on hate...unless he was talking about himself in that statement

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade"

Yeah Billy... Because we all know that all the correct knowledge in the world is housed on wikipedia... In fact, I'll go as far as to say it's the new "Great Library".

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2008, 07:59:41 AM »
KEVTHEBASMAN

are  you  saying

AMERICAS CHIKENS  HAVE COME HOME....TO ROOST
That's exactly what I'm saying.  One does not have to hate America, as I have been accused of by even our host, to understand cause/effect relationships.  It's simple observation; we sent billions of dollars to murderous thugs like the Shah of Iran and Saddam Hussein, they used this money to oppress their people.  That is a cause.  The resulting effect is that those people blame us for the fact that they live under oppressive regimes that torture, kill, and maim their own people. 

If having the intelligence to understand simple logic makes one an "America hater" in the eyes of the frothing-at-the-mouth neocon Bushbots, then I guess that qualifies me.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 08:49:40 AM »
Once again TM7 you try to make up support for your false stories. Islam Is and was evil throughout its hitory. I am not trying to interfiere with your freedom of speech but I will allow you to keep making up false stories and I will keep pointing out your lies. The first crusade was 1095, fact.

Now Sam, how much personal contact have you had with muslims? Have you been in the middle east? I have been both in Saudi Arabia, after Desert storm, and in southern Iraq during Desert storm. I found the Muslims in Iraq during the war to be much more decent peoples that the ones in Saudi after the war. And for the crusade what do you know of them? Can you dispute what wiki says, or are you just flapping your youthful mouth without any actal knowledge? If you actually did know anything about the crusades you would know that wiki has it pretty close by all acounts. Not that you would know anything.

As I said before, the dirty liberal will do or say anything to promote thier agenda. Can we expect any more from someone who will kill a baby?

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2008, 09:57:25 AM »
A few friends of mine spent the better part of 6 months our senior year in high school, studying and working on a history project about the crusades... More specifically "The Horns of Hattin" for a history project, which took place in the third crusade.  Yeah, were history buffs and nerds... oh well... I assure you that none of the research we did was taken from wiki...

So what are you comparing wiki's accuracy to?  What makes you so qualified as to say that all accounts of the first crusade are "pretty close by all accounts?" 

I'd say your just flapping your ignorant gums, like a motorboat in a pathetic attempt to use my age to discredit my knowledge and make yourself look better.  Well friend I can honestly say, that age in fact does not always bring wisdom, as you have so graciously proved to us. 

As for my dealings with Muslims.  My current occupation brings me in contact with them on a weekly if not daily basis,  I've already stated that I have never been to the middle east and have no desire to do so... If you actually read the posts you would know that... That is what truly proves your ignorance. The fact that your opinion is the only one that matters, and you don't even take the time to read the opinions of others and get the complete context of the discussion before flapping your jaws...

I believe this quote sums you up nicely Billy, as I am really quite tired of your rhetoric...

The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way.
~ ~ ~ Josh Billings

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2008, 10:17:13 AM »
"As for my dealings with Muslims.  My current occupation brings me in contact with them on a weekly if not daily basis,  I've already stated that I have never been to the middle east and have no desire to do so... If you actually read the posts you would know that..."

I have contact and work with black people on a daily basis, but I am not silly enough to think I can go wander around places like Compton safley as a white person. What the Muslims act like here as the minority in American is not a good way to judge the actions of them as a majority. Sammy my boy you go see how htese animals act in thoer own environment and you will have a similar opinon as mine.

And if you knew anything about the Battle of Hattin, you would know it was not a part of the third crusade but preceded the third crusade by several years. July 4th 1187 is considered the date of tha battle of Hattin, the third crusade, known as the Kings crusade was from 1189 to 1192.   So as for your "Horns of Hattin" being part of the third crusade you are wrong. 

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2008, 10:42:29 AM »
With the 2nd crusade ending around 1149 the Balle of Hattin is the event that spurred the third crusade... Many historians consider it to be the beginning of the third crusade... Most scholars will admit that many dates involving the crusades are off depending on points of view.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »
What happened 1000 yrs ago has nothing to do with u and me TODAY.Like i said in a sarcastic way. It,s our fault. If you really feel this way you have no buisness in america. Move to the middleast and embrace the slighted you feel so enamered with

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2008, 11:28:45 AM »
Correction, If you feel that what happened 1000 years ago had nothing to do with you, your very wrong...
History is what created us, shaped us, and if we remain ignorant to it, its going to repeat itself on us...
History has EVERYTHING to do with TODAY...

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
The beauty of America is we are allowed our own opinoins

Troy

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »
Lol... Indeed it is... Better vote for McCain before that changes though :D

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2008, 11:54:14 AM »
Here i am talking smack and lo and behold the forum pokes me in the eyeballs. An ad for single muslims at the bottom of the page.............must be a conspir oh gotta get my tin hat.

Troy

Offline powderman

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »
TROYBOY. Those are some of tm7s sisters, cousins, neices, etc. Kinda like buying a pig in a poke. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
 amen billy an the others .. keep slinging an swinging long as they want to distort the truth..i guess its the only way.. to bad we cant just go to the woods an settle it.. shut the professional sewers of confusion up ..
for a little while anyway..
 this post represents a crossection of white americas thinking ,it seems to me..heather you post again girl.. sometime i agree, sometimes i dont..
 but seeing that pretty face kinda brightens up any post ,for old fellas like me anyway.. :)

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »
What happened 1000 yrs ago has nothing to do with u and me TODAY.Like i said in a sarcastic way. It,s our fault. If you really feel this way you have no buisness in america. Move to the middleast and embrace the slighted you feel so enamered with

Troy

Can a post be more wrong than this? 

What happened 1000 years ago shaped our world every bit as much as what happened 100 years ago, 10 years ago, and yesterday.  The past has shaped our interactions with the mid-east and Muslims from day one. 

The beginning of heavy involvement in the mid-east (and Iran in particular) was during WWII, when we used Iran as a supply line to the USSR, after the British and Soviets invaded the country.  We also strong-armed them out of a lot of oil. We did it to defeat Hitler, which was a noble cause, but that didn't make any bacon with Arabs that never laid eyes on a German.

After WWII, the whole Israel thing drove a pretty deep wedge between Muslims and the West.  I don't see any need to rehash it here.

In 1953, the CIA and the British SIS brought down the duly elected government of Iran, and put the Shah of Iran back on the throne as absolute despot.  The Shah, of course, was a brutal leader who's people lived in squalor while he enjoyed opulent palaces.  He was funded by the US.  We did this to keep the Soviets out of the mid-east.  It was a worthy goal, and it worked, but it didn't make us any friends in Iran.

There was also that whole thing with Saddam Hussein.  You remember him, right?    We used him to fight communism (and later, Muslim extremism) in the mid-east.  He was a good lapdog for a long time and did a lot to help the US, but he was also a murdering psychopath. 

Let's also remember that we trained an entire generation of Muslims to be insurgents, so that we could defeat the Soviets in Afghanistan.  That operation was a resounding success.  It also taught a bunch of guys like Osama bin Laden that they could fight a superpower and win.

I could go on for another hour, pointing out instances where we (the US) and other western nations, though we meant well, used force directly or indirectly (by proxy) to advance our cause at the expense of other people.  That might not mean much to a lot of the folks here on Graybeard Outdoors, but to the people who had their leaders picked for them by the CIA, it means everything.

Our own actions, while well-intentioned, caused a backlash among Muslims.  9-11 was only the most horrific embodiment of that backlash.  It was a heinous act, but it was not brought about, as some here believe, purely by blind Muslim hatred of American democracy and way of life.

to bad we cant just go to the woods an settle it.. shut the professional sewers of confusion up ..
for a little while anyway..
Infantile threats of violence from a neocon Bushbot?  Wish I could say I was surprised.  Anyway, you sure got me scared.  ::)

Offline Skunk

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »
to bad we cant just go to the woods an settle it.. shut the professional sewers of confusion up...for a little while anyway..

Infantile threats of violence from a neocon Bushbot?  Wish I could say I was surprised.  Anyway, you sure got me scared.  ::)

He's not talking about a fist fight, he's talking about taking you out to the wood shed, putting you over his knee, and giving you an old-fashioned spanking. ;D
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
to bad we cant just go to the woods an settle it.. shut the professional sewers of confusion up...for a little while anyway..

He's not talking about a fist fight, he's talking about taking you out to the wood shed, putting you over his knee, and giving you an old-fashioned spanking. ;D
And it didn't amuse me in the least.