Author Topic: Islam?  (Read 12690 times)

Offline MGMorden

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Islam?
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »
It's amazing the level of hate you see bandied about on there.

I have no wish to get into petty squabbles, but lets just look at 2 facts:

Several of the people here who demonize all Muslims because "They will never leave us alone!" have advocated getting rid of all of them.  Pot, meet kettle.  BTW, you're both black.  There are only two scenarios possible.  Either a) they truly are frothing at the mouth extremists who want to see all of us dead, in which case all you've demonstrated is that your intolerance and hatred indeed matches their own, or b) they're NOT all wishing us dead, in which case it's truly YOU who are the monster here.  Either way, regardless of which way the truth leans, you can't win by suggesting genocide.

As well, don't be so fast to discount history.  There was a time when the Christians of the world would stop at nothing to convert everything non-Christian, or kill those who refused.  I'm sure the Inca's and the Aztecs figured that the "cancer" that was Christianity would never rest or leave them alone.  Somehow though, things changed over time.  People's heads mellowed, and they realized that maybe we should slow down and halt the whole "Kill the savages!" thing.  Islam might, or it might not.  I'm willing to defend my country as needed from any force, internal or external.  What I won't do though is form a lynch mob to satisfy the paranoid ramblings of the closed minded.

Particularly, it's disturbing that so many don't realize that opinions like this are CYCLIC.  You perceive them to hate you and want you dead.  May or may not be true.  It's something you perceive to be true by viewing the responses and actions of a few.  Your response?  Hate them and want them dead, bolstering as loudly as possible.  Guess what they see on TV on the Internet?  Christians and Americans proclaiming them a cancer that must be killed or eliminated.  Again, that's a minority viewpoint, but they in turn declare that all Americans hate them and want them dead.  It goes back and forth until somebody decides to stop the hatred.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2008, 09:37:19 AM »
MCMorden    you are  a racist for calling them black
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline MGMorden

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2008, 09:50:07 AM »
MCMorden    you are  a racist for calling them black

Nice try at a little witty grab at a single word, but we have this little thing called context.  You see, words don't mean much all by themselves.  They get other words added around them to create concepts.  When you employ this feat - don't worry, it won't hurt if you try - I think it's obvious that I was not referring to race.  Then again, I was using a metaphor.  I hope I didn't go beyond the reasoning capabilities of some readers with that. 

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2008, 09:52:48 AM »
gotcha
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline MGMorden

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »
gotcha

I yield to your wisdom.  Nobody could possibly argue with such a sound and well reasoned argument as "gotcha".

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2008, 10:46:00 AM »
I guess I just trust my ability to judge good from evil.  Sounds like there are some that have fallen for the PC line of seeing good in everyone.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline MGMorden

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2008, 11:08:48 AM »
I guess I just trust my ability to judge good from evil.  Sounds like there are some that have fallen for the PC line of seeing good in everyone.

It's not that it's PC (even though simple decency often gets accused of being "PC" these days).  It's that certain patterns are easy to identify.  It's pretty obvious that hate generates hate.  One side comes at it with a strong response.  The other side retaliates.  The retaliation itself causes any feelings to intensify, and it goes back and forth until simple disagreements turn into actual violence, with one side or both childishly claiming "They started it!".

Here's the simple fact: there is some subset of Muslims who want all Americans dead.  That's undeniable.  However, there is, as plainly evidenced on this board, ALSO some subset of Americans who want all Muslims dead.  Both can equally claim that they harbor this desire as a defensive reaction towards the feelings of the other side.  It WILL continue until we let cooler heads prevail.

Does that mean that we lay down our weapons and welcome an attack?  No.  But we should equally not assign guilt (and certainly not be ready to dole out punishments) for crimes that most of these people have not committed, and indeed, crimes that when left to their own devices the majority of them would never commit either way.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2008, 11:24:07 AM »
It is just that problem with third world countries.  It is the leaders of those countries with propaganda controls along with religious radicals that incite the populace.  If these countries were free democracies, does anyone with an ounce of sense think the outcome would be the same, as they currently exist in Venezuala, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Cuba or other semi dictatorial governments?

Does that mean that we lay down our weapons and welcome an attack?  No.  But we should equally not assign guilt (and certainly not be ready to dole out punishments) for crimes that most of these people have not committed, and indeed, crimes that when left to their own devices the majority of them would never commit either way.

Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline kevthebassman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2008, 12:53:26 PM »
Excellent posts, MGMorden.  Sadly I think that they fall mostly on deaf ears. 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »
It is just that problem with third world countries.  It is the leaders of those countries with propaganda controls along with religious radicals that incite the populace.  If these countries were free democracies, does anyone with an ounce of sense think the outcome would be the same, as they currently exist in Venezuala, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Cuba or other semi dictatorial governments?

Very well said Graig, and Islam being the cult of dictatorship will never reform or become non radical. The sad thing is, is that these people here speak of muslims with the experience of seeing a tiger in a zoo and then thinking they are experts on tiger behavior.  Islam will never allow a free democracy as freedom is the enemy of this cult. One of our resident terrorist sympathisers talks of how the Muslims lived in peace with the Christians and Jews at one time in the Middle east, what he fails to explain, and he is very skilled a mixing some truth in with his lies to make it sound true, is that the muslims only lived in peace at that time because they were too weak to succeed at that time with controlling that region.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #160 on: October 31, 2008, 04:00:33 AM »
"...these people here speak of muslims with the experience of seeing a tiger in a zoo and then thinking they are experts on tiger behavior."

So I guess we should all take your word on it? 

One of our resident terrorist sympathisers talks of how the Muslims lived in peace with the Christians and Jews at one time in the Middle east, what he fails to explain, and he is very skilled a mixing some truth in with his lies to make it sound true,

I'd be careful with throwing those accusations around Billy... It takes one skilled in the trade to find the flaws in another mans work...

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline powderman

« Reply #161 on: October 31, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
HEH. I see on the bottom of the page where tms family is still advertising pigs in a poke. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #162 on: October 31, 2008, 06:26:32 PM »
HEH. I see on the bottom of the page where tms family is still advertising pigs in a poke. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

And I see that our friend powderman is still making inane, pointless posts.

You gents ought to be running firefox with adblock.  I see none of the annoying banners and advertisements on this (or any other) forum.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2008, 12:54:21 AM »
Kevin maybe you should get rd of your addblock. You might fund some Allies that have the same love and zeal for terrorism as you. Kinda a match made in Hell. From what I saw in Saudi the women will let you treat then any was you want,  I saw a woman whipped to a bloody mess by the religious police with this quirt thing they carry around. It was 2 days in a Saudi jail and an Early trip home for me after that. It was like entertainment for the locals to watch that. Now American GI's didn't find it entertaining in the least. Do you remember when you got your first BB gun and someone told you, you could take an eye out with that?  Well someone shoulda told that religious police man that about his lil Quirt.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2008, 04:13:18 AM »
Kevin maybe you should get rd of your addblock. You might fund some Allies that have the same love and zeal for terrorism as you. Kinda a match made in Hell.
Billy, the size of the blow hole in your face is only matched by the enormous amount of ignorance that is crammed into your head.  The stupid crap you say amazes me daily.  I can honestly say that if the religious nutjobs are right and I go straight to hell, I will smile heartily when I see you there.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2008, 07:34:25 AM »
TM7 it sounds as if you are for beating women the way you came out on this. The more you post the more I believe you are Muslim. I seriously the police in our country would have beaten in public or in private, a woman for talking to unrelated males. TM7 you disgust me it is a good thing we have freedom of speach here in America you have shown over and over your contempt of American and your love of terrorism. Now speak on behalf of wife beating, you disgust me. BTW the religious police guy will never forget the day he ran into 2 American soldiers. He was blinded in his left eye and has huge scars across his face from where that quirt was turned on him. I feel no guilt whatsoever over it either. But TM7 I'm sure you woulda stood by either too afraid to act or more likely you would hove supported your cult brethren in their beating of women.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2008, 08:00:29 AM »
56081...This thread and my post aren't really about you and your solutions for the world's problems.

We're well aware of Billy's solution.  Bomb everyone who isn't Christian! 

Offline powderman

« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »
BILLY. I believe tm is muslim too. Surviving with muslims means that either they are outnumbered, like here, or we all adopt the devils ways, and that aint happening. I don't think Kev is a bad guy, he just believes that all problems have a diplomatic solution. Muslims cannot be negotiated with, they are trained to lie to infidels, uhhhhh, thats us. They have never made a treaty with Israel, or us,  that they kept their word on, all lies. Israel has ceded a good portion of the land God gave them, all in the name of peace, it hasn't worked, and I doubt God is very happy about that. Muslim women are treated like dirt, but like tm says, it's their culture, be a shame to spoil their fun. Billy, ya shouldn't a spoiled that guys fun, HEY, that was his culture ya know, shame on ya for thinking she was human and doing the right thing. A friend of mine saw a muslim woman fall in the grocery store, he went over and helped her up. She thanked him, then her husband came up and knocked her to the floor and started kicking her.  Her crime??? She allowed an infidel to touch her. The raghead got the crap beat out of him by my friend. He too just didn't understand that the woman was the muzzies property, kinda like his trained dog. My friend made the mistake of thinking she was human too. So much for tms culture. I can't stand to see ANY man beat a woman, I won't  stand idly by, culture or not. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2008, 03:28:44 PM »
Well said Powderman, I kinda doubt TM7's claim that he is married to a Jewish woman. Heck I doubt he is even married. Any person that finds it acceptable to beat a woman because of their culture like TM does is a sick and vile.

And TM I really don't believe you 'knew" a character or 2 that lost there lives to the police here, but I am open to the fact that you read about something like that on the internet as with all your experiences.

And Kev I have nothing against any religions, only the murder cult of a child molester called Islam.

TM7 you really crack me up, I really need you for the comic relief at the BBQ and heck Kevin can be our straight man. :D :D :D :D

Offline powderman

« Reply #169 on: November 02, 2008, 02:20:10 AM »
BILLY. Don't know if tms married or not, but she certainly isn't Jewish like he says. If she was really Jewish she'd of cut his throat in his sleep years ago. I have several Jewish friends and no doubt tm would never survive if his wife was really a Jew.
tm. I see you approve of the Godless ones treatment of their property, I mean their wives. If your bud osama is elected maybe he'll appoint you to a post in his cabinet, like maybe rocket launcher in gaza, or better yet maybe to Israel as a rocket catcher. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2008, 05:17:23 AM »
Honorably discharged with a ARCOM. Nothing bad on my record. I bet I met Stormin Norman himself and he shook my hand and gave me a pat on the back.

TM7 I'm sure the likes of you have stood by many times when wrong was being perpatrated. Most monday morning quarterback do. It's a sham e that your only excitment in life was what you read on the internet. But that still doesn't condone your supporting wife beating as a "cultural" thing. If you actually have a wife,and I don't believe you do I feel sorry for this poor woman what she must suffer under you. "Cultural" makes me as sick as the word Choice.

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2008, 05:53:08 AM »
does  any  one  here  think  we  should  fund  abortions  for  all  Muslims???
If we could keep the price down to about $20.00 a piece I am in for 5. Dale

Whoa that is a lot of hate there Dale.  You would fund the murder of innocent life just because you did not like his or her parents religion?

Heather
Heather, we might want to set back and watch this one without getting in to it, it may get messy!! Mike
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2008, 06:23:21 AM »
TM7 so is that a no on the BBQ? Your still invited as a very distinguished guest.

Oh come now TM7 you are the one who says it aint his buisiness about anothers culture, therefore you are supporting beating women when you support the cult of Islam as you always do.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2008, 06:51:40 AM »
Billy,

Would you support the abortion of babies of Muslim mothers?

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2008, 07:18:01 AM »
Cheese aint you a lawyer?

And no I would not.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2008, 08:09:40 AM »
Billy, 

I thought you wanted all Muslims dead.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline Skunk

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2008, 08:28:40 AM »
Quote from: Chessehead
Billy,

I thought you wanted all Muslims dead.

Cheese

Billy, given what you have been saying throughout this thread, Cheesehead brings up a good question here. I'd sure be interested in hearing your response. And while you are answering that question, perhaps you might want to make a comment on the post below that SSS provided a few pages back, but I guess you didn't see:

I'm still cracking up at the Singlemuslim.com ads!

Billy, you have consistantly, repeatedly, harped on the fact that, Indeed, you've been to Saudi Arabia.  You've killed, you've maimed in a warzone bla bla bla...

I'm sorry, but I'm not impressed in the least.  I'm sure there MANY people on GBO that have had to kill in the name of their country.  I've talked to several of them myself, and you know what? They are perfectly content in not talking about it.  Every Vet that I know personally, be it my Grandfather, my uncles, close personal friends, that have actually killed a man, or men, don't talk about it.  They all know there isn't anything rewarding that comes from it, they didn't think that it made them more of a man to do it.  They simply did what needed to be done and then shut up about it. 

Your doing so and then intentionally bragging about it only proves my opinion that those who do talk about it in the way you do, think it makes them better than somebody, or haven't actually done it themselves.  Your killing muslims doesn't make you any more of a hero, or expert, than the guy that went through basic and became a mechanic.  So as far as I am concerned, you can take that arguement and throw it out the window.
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2008, 08:45:42 AM »
I'm still cracking up at the Singlemuslim.com ads!

Billy, you have consistantly, repeatedly, harped on the fact that, Indeed, you've been to Saudi Arabia.  You've killed, you've maimed in a warzone bla bla bla...

I'm sorry, but I'm not impressed in the least.  I'm sure there MANY people on GBO that have had to kill in the name of their country.  I've talked to several of them myself, and you know what?  They are perfectly content in not talking about it.  Every Vet that I know personally, be it my Grandfather, my uncles, close personal friends, that have actually killed a man, or men, don't talk about it.  They all know there isn't anything rewarding that comes from it, they didn't think that it made them more of a man to do it.  They simply did what needed to be done and then shut up about it.  

Your doing so and then intentionally bragging about it only proves my opinion that those who do talk about it in the way you do, think it makes them better than somebody, or haven't actually done it themselves.  Your killing muslims doesn't make you any more of a hero, or expert, than the guy that went through basic and became a mechanic.  So as far as I am concerned, you can take that arguement and throw it out the window.  

I agree .

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2008, 08:50:11 AM »
You guys are brave to talk about a man's wife. I bet you wouldn't say that to  his face.

Offline powderman

« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »
ms. the closest thing tm would have for a wife would be inflatable. Doubt seriously if he's married, certainly not to a Jew like he says.
Cheesehead. I would not support aborting muslim babies either, it's still murder. POWDERMAN.  :o :o