Author Topic: Islam?  (Read 12696 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Islam?
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »
this  is  roy  mercer

how  bigga boy air ya???
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline kevthebassman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #211 on: November 03, 2008, 02:49:08 PM »
Yup your right KEV! I'm sure you would say to my face what you say here. You are so experienced in the world. Talking to Hajji at the 7-11 has made you a man of intelect. Go ahead and tell me to disbelieve my own experiences.

The invite for you an TM7 is still open will you accept?

I would have no problem telling it to your face.  I love political discussions.  I speak my mind, but I do not lay my hands on other people, and I do not allow others to lay hands on me.  That has always been my principal and I would not compromise my principals for something so trivial and inane as an internet pissing contest.  Certain types of social Neanderthals (such as yourself) mistakenly perceive that as a weakness, and seek to exploit my good nature by thinking they can get physical without consequences.  Those types will do well to know that I have a policy that I lifted from Teddy Roosevelt himself;  Speak softly and carry a .38!

As to your "experiences," I have my doubts.  I was always taught to believe half of what I see and none of what I hear.  Every blowhard on the internet has a dozen stories in which they're the hero.  You fit the blowhard mold perfectly; when you speak you gush forth a river of rhetoric and a tea-spoon of common sense. 

Even IF your story is true, it is useless as a learning tool.  The Saudis did not want Americans in Saudi Arabia, young and dumb US troops with a serious chip on their shoulder getting into a fistfight with a local over a local custom simply illustrates the fact that we have no business putting boots on the ground in the Eastern Hemisphere.  The Arabs will live how they want to live, no amount of blood and treasure spent by the US will change that.

Oh, and as for your invitation, I must politely decline.  I have much better things to do than indulge your school-yard bully fantasies. 

Offline powderman

« Reply #212 on: November 03, 2008, 03:15:33 PM »
Kev. I'm surprised that you would see the beating of a woman just a local custom and not help her. POWDERMAN.  ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #213 on: November 03, 2008, 04:01:14 PM »
What goes on in Saudi Arabia is really none of my concern, I could truly care less what they do to each other over there.  The fact is that beating the crap out of women, fags, and misfits is indeed local custom, practiced for 1500 years by Islam, and a thousand years before that by the Jews.  I would never put myself in a position to be over there and have to experience that culture clash.

Now, what happens in the US is an entirely different story.  We are a nation which bases it's laws on logic and reason, not scripture.  The bible says to stone adulterers to death, but you don't see us doing that, because we have come to the logical conclusion that religious law has no place in a free republic.  Free of the burden of archaic religious mumbo-jumbo, we have made laws that recognize all people as equal.  As such, we (except for a few religious nut-jobs ---> http://christiandomesticdiscipline.com/)  have rejected the concept that a husband or father has the right to beat his wife/daughter.  I subscribe to this school of thought.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »
"Call me a coward to my face just one time! PM me I'll give you my address."

And there you have it. The final step in the complete degeneration of a debate.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2008, 04:26:22 PM »
you  can  call  me  anything you  want     lol

i  have  been  called  many   things  and  never let  some  moron  influence  my  behavior

i  have  had   a few take  it  personal  when  i cracked  up  laughing  at  them

i  use  violence  for self defence  not as an  emotional  display

but  i   have  a knack  for makeing people use violence  as an  emotional  outlet

at  that  point  they  loose co-ordination and are  easy  to  dominate

its  funny  as  hell

but  whats  any  of  this  got  to do with ISLAM???

why  don't  ya'll  just  start a  fight thread
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #216 on: November 03, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #217 on: November 03, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »
I can see it now!

The Great Greybeard Outdoors Pissing Contest - 2008

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2008, 12:24:51 AM »
Cheese aint you a lawyer? Ya know you never had much of a problem with me until, the abortion statments I made. Is there a little personal guilt involved with that? I myself have nothing at all I feel guilty about.

The call me a coward to may face part is, that 99% of what is said here would not be said face to face. I truly belive in what I say here. I'm not so sure about many others as they are just blabbering like school children making a prank call.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2008, 12:58:43 AM »
Bet the Muslims are laughing when they read us fighting ourselves over them !
This whole mess boils down to some have bought into the PC BS that has been forced on the American people thru. public schools and TV etc. Others want to remain loyal to the values our fore fathers set !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2008, 02:08:04 AM »
The values our forefathers set didn't involve fighting wars on foreign soil, PERIOD.  Our Founding Fathers didn't even want us to keep a standing army!  They'd roll over in their graves if they knew about the corporate warfare/welfare state we now maintain!

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
« Reply #221 on: November 04, 2008, 02:49:13 AM »
I can see it now!

The Great Greybeard Outdoors Pissing Contest - 2008
You know.....every forum/discussion web I've been on, wether it was hot rods or guns, or history or what is riddled with these pissing matches. Must be something to do with the "not face to face phenomenon the the internet creates.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #222 on: November 04, 2008, 02:55:16 AM »
Cheese aint you a lawyer? Ya know you never had much of a problem with me until, the abortion statments I made. Is there a little personal guilt involved with that? I myself have nothing at all I feel guilty about.

The call me a coward to may face part is, that 99% of what is said here would not be said face to face. I truly belive in what I say here. I'm not so sure about many others as they are just blabbering like school children making a prank call.

No personal guilt here, for I am not pro murder. I am just completely amazed at the blatant double standards.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #223 on: November 04, 2008, 03:23:03 AM »
TM-7 seems our forefathers did attack the Muslims in North Africa when Thomas Jefferson was President , guess that must have slipped your mind .
You see this is not a new problem , The USMC. mention in their song ,all should  listen some time might be educational .

It is amazing that people can make themselves believe they can make devils change just by acting/talking like they aren't devils anymore , Shame the devils don't go along !

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #224 on: November 04, 2008, 03:30:35 AM »
+1 to Cheesehead...

Billy... why do you care if Cheeshead is a lawyer or not?  That has nothing to do w/ the context of him calling you out...

I can't speak for the others, but like i've said before, I call them as I see them, be it in public or on the internet... I agree w/ the fact that YOU wouldn't say 99% of the stuff that you say on here in public. 

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #225 on: November 04, 2008, 03:58:39 AM »
all  those  allys  you  named  want  our  citizens  to give  up our  guns

but  i  like the  italian  allzimers  thing

Offline Ponydog

• Avid Poster
« Reply #226 on: November 04, 2008, 04:47:33 AM »
I just wonder what is gonna happen, if someone really does  knock on doors, and start asking for peoples guns.......Does anyone , really want that to happen in this country ?    If so, why ?     The vast majority of people who do legally own guns, never ever think , that a 12 gauge Remmy, as anything but a hunting shotgun........unfortunately ,  it has been labeled an assault weapon...along with hundred of other weapons, that get pulled out a couple of times a year, to be used in a generational tradition called hunting.   Then they are put away .     I wont stand for that .       NO ONE, is going to take my great grandfathers guns from me.    NO ONE..........They belong to me, as does the money I make after the Government already takes their fair share.......giving up either, or any more, is simply not an option.
“when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government.”

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #227 on: November 04, 2008, 05:15:34 AM »
TM-7 , seems they were Muslim .
So was China and Russia once also WHATS YOUR POINT ?
We should throw caution to the wind ?
Guess I'm not PC and don't plan to be !

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2008, 07:49:51 AM »
It is amazing that people can make themselves believe they can make devils change just by acting/talking like they aren't devils anymore , Shame the devils don't go along !
The only hitch in your logic is that the way we act can and DOES influence the way others treat us.  Always has and always will.  A change in attitudes won't happen over night, but the one thing that is absolutely certain is that we will not solve the problem of militant Islam with bombs and bullets alone.  There is a place for bombs and bullets, but the US and the Bush administration in particular has been using force as a replacement for diplomacy.  In case you can't tell, it hasn't worked all that well.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2008, 08:06:47 AM »
I don't agree , we haven't had another 9/11 well since 9/11 .
Maybe our limited use had it been a more all out use would have had a far more effect and a more lasting impression .
Someone earlier used Japan , England , Germany etc. as examples of enemies that are now allies . One thing they all share - We kicked their azz at one time or another . So I will disagree with the PC mind set .
I still have to think had we used a limited nuke on 9/12 all this BS would not be happening .

Offline MGMorden

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2008, 08:14:28 AM »
I still have to think had we used a limited nuke on 9/12 all this BS would not be happening .

Indeeed, all THIS crap wouldn't be happening.  We'd have a whole different set of problems. Nearly every other country, including many of the ones we call allies, would have stomped us into the ground.  The US is a very powerful nation militarily.  We have a military force that could only, MAYBE, be matched by China.  However, we are not invincible, and the combined might of other countries is a terrible thing to fight against.  Hitler and Germany once thought that they were so powerful they couldn't be defeated.  They also thought it would be convenient to just eliminate a certain sect of people that they felt were harming their country.  They learned a hard lesson.  Pity it's one that others have now forgotten.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2008, 08:30:27 AM »
No I don't buy that crap . Germany invaded its neighbors for gain we would be defending our homeland from more invasion NOT THE SAME ( even the PC crowd sees that ). No that's not what would have happened . Most likely our friends would have said it took them long enough Korea , Nam, etc. - they must have got tired of it and and decided to play hard ball . Our enemies would have said give them room they don't put up with the BS anymore !
Have we really become a nation of wussies ? I hope not !

Offline MGMorden

« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2008, 08:50:03 AM »
Germany invaded its neighbors for gain we would be defending our homeland from more invasion

Germany's original plan was to regain lands that they thought were unjustly taken from them after WW1.  They felt they had been unfairly treated.  That's the same as it always is though.  Nobody ever sees themselves as the villain.  They always have their reasons for their atrocities and they always feel that they were in the right to commit them. 

9/11 wasn't an "invasion".  There was no standing army.  There was no one that we could go toe to toe on a battlefield with to make it alright.  It was a terrorist attack committed by a few dozen individuals.  Such attacks have been committed by every whacky group with an agenda since the advent of explosives and hate.  Committing genocide as an act of shear vengeance would have been the last straw that showed that our country truly had gone off the deep end. 

Have we really become a nation of hate filled neanderthals that thinks you can just yell, shoot, and wave a flag at your problems to make them go away?  I hope not!

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »
First we agree Germany went to war for gain ( Retaking land is gain )

Second you can believe that the Muslim countries that accepted money to allow bases for training were not part of 9/11 if you wish , I do not.
You can also believe that other Muslim countries that supported the attack on America with cash etc.was not a part of it if you wish , I do not !
No we are a country where some of our people are wussies who would rather cling to the PC mind set and hope they can go thru. life with out taking a stand . And others who respect those who won our freedoms and refuse to pi-- it away !

Where do you come up with shear vengeance ? They attacked us , did you miss that part , It would be GOING OFF THE DEEP END to not make it so that did not happen anymore .
My only complaint with President Bush is he didn't go full force in the attack on old Bin L.

Offline MGMorden

« Reply #234 on: November 04, 2008, 09:47:58 AM »
First we agree Germany went to war for gain ( Retaking land is gain )

If you go by that route, then due to our initial policy of Manifest Destiny our entire country was built upon those same principles as Germany during that time period (if you're not familiar, Manifest Destiny was the prevalent thought during the 1800's that every scrap of land in North America from coast to coast should logically belong to us).

Where do you come up with shear vengeance ? They attacked us , did you miss that part , It would be GOING OFF THE DEEP END to not make it so that did not happen anymore .

Yes, there was an attack against us.  They problem is that there is no defined "they" that attacked us.  A group of radicals flew some planes into our buildings.  That wasn't a country however.  It was a terrorist splinter cell that does not comprise the whole of their country (and actually had zilch to do with Iraq at all).  If you want to make targeted strikes against those cells, then that's fine.  But suggesting NUKES as you did, is not a specific strike.  It's a weapon of mass destruction designed to indiscriminately kill innocent women, children, and anyone else it it's path.  THAT is where it is petty vengeance.  It's not whether or not you respond to a wrong against you - it's whether you respond to the right people and with the right amount of force the differentiates justice from vengeance. But, of course, to too many, that along with any other logical thought or anything that doesn't reek of one being a complete and utter jackass, is "PC", or political correctness.  I'll have you know though, that my desire to not rampantly murder or attack any and everyone who is associated with any group who wrongs me has everything to do with correctness, and NOTHING to do with politics.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #235 on: November 04, 2008, 11:18:56 AM »
No one stopped Germany from taking land that originally belonged to them.  It was when they invaded Poland that started the war.  The American Indians were widely scattered and living in late stone age conditions.  We also bought the Louisana territory, Florida from Spain, the southwest from Mexico, and Alaska from Russia.  We made a treaty with Britian to divide Oregon territory with Canada.  We technically didn't take any territory, except Texas which won their independence from Mexico.  There were only 10 million native Americans in the US when Jamestown and Plymouth were founded.  90% of native Americans who died, did so from white man's disease and only 10% died in war, so America was very sparsly settled.  With our farming and industry, we could support far greater populations than the native Americans.  I do however agree we should not get involved in foreign affairs.  We need to reindustrialize ourselves, and become energy independent, then we wouldn't need anything from anyone else, except coffee, tea, bananas, and chocolate.  This will take time, energy independence should be our no. 1 priority, then give industry tax breaks to return to America, first in the most depressed areas.  Textiles, shoes, steel, autos, electronics, should all be made here. 

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
« Reply #236 on: November 04, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »
The only hitch in your logic is that the way we act can and DOES influence the way others treat us.  Always has and always will.  A change in attitudes won't happen over night, but the one thing that is absolutely certain is that we will not solve the problem of militant Islam with bombs and bullets alone.  There is a place for bombs and bullets, but the US and the Bush administration in particular has been using force as a replacement for diplomacy.  In case you can't tell, it hasn't worked all that well.
It is absolutely naive to think that negotiating with someone who is unwilling to negotiate is going to be fruitful.
If one thinks appeasement is a solution maybe they should see how well it worked for Neville Chamberlain.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #237 on: November 04, 2008, 12:52:45 PM »
Silly chidren they cry when the cute little tiger bites em!!!!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #238 on: November 04, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »
No one stopped Germany from taking land that originally belonged to them.  It was when they invaded Poland that started the war. 
Czechoslovakia and Austria originally belonged to Germany?

It is absolutely naive to think that negotiating with someone who is unwilling to negotiate is going to be fruitful.
If one thinks appeasement is a solution maybe they should see how well it worked for Neville Chamberlain.
Sadly for your argument, the situation is completely different.  Chamberlain was Prime Minister of a Great Britain that was much weaker than Germany.  Even under Churchill's inspired guidance, Britain only survived WWII because of Hitler's numerous blunders.

On the other hand, the US is in no danger of an organized military action from any nation in the mid-east.  Were it not for our pitiful dependence on foreign oil and the lengths we go to to procure it, we wouldn't even be in a position to worry about anything that goes on in the mid-east.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #239 on: November 05, 2008, 01:24:19 AM »
MGM- limited nuke did ya read ?
There is a defined group , and no they don't wear uniforms SORRY they don't play by western rules ain't that a b---h !
Mani. dest. maybe so , whats your point ? Why do people keep trying to apply FAIR PLAY in an unfair world ?