Author Topic: oBama 7 his buddies...  (Read 540 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
oBama 7 his buddies...
« on: October 23, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »
  oBama and his buddies may have plans for you..   

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78929

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEONETDAILY
Ayers' group foresaw genocide of capitalists
Informer says communist U.S. envisioned, re-education centers, 25 million 'eliminated'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 23, 2008
8:44 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Former FBI informant Larry Grathwohl in image from 1982 documentary
While many defenders of Weather Underground co-founder William Ayers have sought to minimize his bomb attacks on the U.S. Capitol and other landmarks because they purportedly did not target people, a former FBI informant who penetrated the group claimed he witnessed a meeting in which members discussed a future communist takeover of America in which some 25 million "diehard capitalists" would need to be killed.

Larry Grathwohl recalled his experience in the 1982 documentary "No Place to Hide," noted the weblog Confederate Yankee.

In a session with members of the radical group, founded in 1969, Grathwohl said discussion centered on a future in which the communist nations of Cuba, North Korea, China and the Soviet Union would occupy various parts of the U.S., with "re-education centers" established in the Southwest to prevent counterrevolution.

"I asked, 'Well what is going to happen to those people we can't reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?' And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated."

Republican John McCain's presidential campaign has made Ayers an issue, charging Obama has had ties to an unrepentant domestic terrorist, including service together on two nonprofit boards. Critics also maintain Obama's political career was launched at the home of Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, also a former Weather Underground leader. Ayers, now a college professor, has said in interviews over the past decade he has no remorse for his 1970s terrorist activities, saying he only wished he could have done more.

Grathwohl, who worked as an operative for law enforcement agencies in Cincinnati, said when he pursued the genocide issue further, the Weather Underground members "estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these re-education centers."

"And when I say 'eliminate,' I mean 'kill,'" he continued. "Twenty-five million people."

(Story continues below)

Grathwohl told the interviewer: "I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

"And they were dead serious."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: oBama 7 his buddies...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 01:40:10 AM »
clear  it up    some one

we  nssd  all  the  OBAMA bashing  ads we get
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline -Shaggy-

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 11:56:32 AM »
I'm waiting

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 05:28:53 AM »
  My folks, who had a full helping of good old common sense, used to repeat this short poem; " No matter how much you protest or weep,
you will still be judged by the company you keep !"

So let's have a look at Obama's friends

1. Rev Wright...hate America

2. Wm Ayers...hate America

3. Minister Louis Farrakhan...hate America

4. Frank Marshall Davis..hate America

5. Sol Alinsky...hate America

6. George Soros...hate America

So, what are we to think ?  Barack Hussein Obama tries to tell us that his friends don't hate America, but here is a new book by some of his buddies..what do you think ?    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78984

..another good read    http://www.timesexaminer.com/content/view/864/1/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)