Author Topic: Vote McCain  (Read 797 times)

Offline Questor

• Trade Count: (0)
Vote McCain
« on: October 24, 2008, 03:18:07 AM »
I hate that dirty b*****d McCain for McCain-Feingold and his general sniveling wishy-washy approach to just about everything, but the more I learn about him the better he looks relative to Obama.

Obama doesn't know anything about anything, and we can't afford to have him bumbling around with ludicrous ideas like his. Today's news is mostly filled with economic news and Obama has been able to publicly prove himself truly incompetent on economic matters. But there is another crisis that is very important that he has also publicly proven himself incompetent with: the looming problems we face with Russia, China, and Iran. We cannot afford to have a light weight as a president during the next five years.

I used to say that I would not vote for either candidate, but as a practical matter I will be voting for McCain (aka the anti-Christ).
Safety first

Offline oldandslow

Re: Vote McCain
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 05:12:56 AM »
Already did. Last week. Not any other choice as far as I could see.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 09:43:53 AM »
I'm planning on voting for Mc Cain here in MN even though it will only be a protest vote as this state is controlled by the liberal vote in the Metro area. What I am willing to do is trade my vote to someone in a swing state that is planning on voting third party to vote Mc Cain and I will register your protest vote here where Voting either way will make no difference in the outcome of the presidential election. the popular vote will not be effected, but maybe the electoral vote could be.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 11:09:58 AM »
My family will vote for Mccain. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 11:47:02 AM »
It blows my mind that he is the best the Rep could muster. He is a gun grabber his stance on immigration sucks he is a liberal. I could go on but he has bled for u and me and that is more than i can say for myself or the obama. For this he will get my vote. GOD BLESS AMERICA

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 11:53:48 AM »
Questor, I'm surprised it took you this long to come to that conclusion.  An Obama administration is scary to say the least.

My wife and I voted for McCain today.  I'll keep hoping something big will blow on the scene to derail the Obama campaign.  Something even the liberal media can't ignore.  Maybe it will be the birth certificate issue, one of his shady characters, or trusty Joe Biden with one of his gaffes.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 12:47:19 PM »
I already voted for McCain.  He can't be the anti-Christ.  The job is already taken.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 02:12:52 PM »
 me to,, swampman.. i believe you indirectly give ol bama a verbal whuppin huh.. ;D

Offline clodbuster

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 03:04:24 PM »
Hey Billy    What's the deal with Al Franken?  I spent 5 very good years in Owatonna, met sone of the greatest people I've ever known and now I hear "Big Al" is leading his proven Republican opponent.  What is it with Minnesotans and weirdo politicians?
Preserve the Loess Hills!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 03:24:25 PM »
Hey Billy    What's the deal with Al Franken?  I spent 5 very good years in Owatonna, met sone of the greatest people I've ever known and now I hear "Big Al" is leading his proven Republican opponent.  What is it with Minnesotans and weirdo politicians?

Well we do have the best welfare in the world. You get alot of winners moving into MN and taking up residence just for our free money. I think the lazy freaks that move into MN for the welfare are the ones who elects wierdo's like Franken. I will tell you this people from the metro area are having a hard time finding a place to hunt in rural MN as the small town rural people are rebelling against the laws being passed by the metro area.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »
too late already did that
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten