Author Topic: Federal Judge Dismisses Birth Certificate Lawsuite  (Read 2986 times)

Offline lrs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Federal Judge Dismisses Birth Certificate Lawsuite
« on: October 25, 2008, 07:27:20 AM »
Federal judge R Barclay Smith, a clinton appointee, dismissed a lawsuit filed by Philip J Berg.  This occurred last night,  starting to hit the news.  
He stated the claims were "ridiculous" and "patently false." He also said Berg's effort to pursue his claim regarding Obama's citizenship were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."
Makes me want to puke in disgust.  >:(
Odd timing, late friday night.  Maybe it's just me.
I have been following this story.  I will be the first to stand in line and admit my bias against bho.  But this story had (has) merit, and relevant substance.  Lots.
Maybe this is the final word, I don't know.
Good luck to all of us.
" we are screwed "

Offline rons

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Federal Judge Dismisses Birth Certificate Lawsuite
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 08:06:18 AM »
Thanks for the info. I also have been following this issue. If the claims are false why doesn't the original birth certificate be made public and end this issue?
" healing after loss "

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:33 AM »
The truth may still come out, but it will be too late.  Once osama is in, he's in.  Congress won't push for anything and any push by Pres. Bush will be shot apart by the liberal media
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 09:09:38 AM »
Well we knew this had a more than better chance of happening.
Still can't understand why we can't see the birth certificate?
Their is something in the woodpile.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 09:13:04 AM »
You guys might want to have a look at this:

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

I can't imagine how he wouldn't be a natural born citizen.

I'm afraid the court ruled correctly in this case.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline rons

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 10:25:31 AM »
This lawsuit has been going on for about 40 days. The only thing I read that Obama has done during that time is trying to dismiss this case. If he had the birth certificate he could have ended this suit on day 1 instead of dragging this on in our court system. What is he not telling us?  Wait. I just realized that we are footing the bills for this!!! RonS
" healing after loss "

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »
You guys might want to have a look at this:

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

I can't imagine how he wouldn't be a natural born citizen.

I'm afraid the court ruled correctly in this case.

I'm in total disagreement.  I don't see any condition of "natural citizenship" to Obama, if he was born in Kenya, according to the terms cited in the link above.  Should Obama be proved to be born in Kenya, he does not meet any condition listed 1-5 as cited.  Condition 6 is not met as both parentages are known and it is only "found children whose parentage is not known."  Condition 7 is precluded from consideration due the age of the US citizen at time of birth.  She did not have 5 years as a US citizen at time of birth as an adult of the age of majority according to US law.  Obama does not meet condition 8 due age and is not applicable.  So just where did the court find the facts to be frivolous, ridiculous and patently false.  A certificate of live birth is definintely not a vault birth certificate, especially from Hawaii, which issued them for births outside the State soley on verbal testimony from someone.  It is more than feasibly possible and I personally believe probably, that his mother could have birthed him in Kenya and flew to Hawaii with the newborn to obtain a Certificate of Live Birth from her State of residence and to get his US citizenship.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 11:48:48 AM »
late Friday buys the weekend before it can be appealed that gives them 3 days. It is something all of America and especially the republicans should be screaming about.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline deltecs

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 11:52:14 AM »
This decision in federal court still does not effect the lawsuits filed regarding Obama's residency in State courts.  Several lawsuits have been filed in State courts demanding the election officials remove Obama's name from the ballot until proved candidacy qualifications have been met.  This dismissal can also be appealed to SCOTUS on an emergency contingency.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Brett

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 01:33:29 PM »
I guess the check must have cleared.  :-[
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline jhm

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »
Even the AKC issues papers!!!   Thats all I have to say abt. it.   Jim

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 02:48:46 PM »
Well I for one wish this were true and want it to be true, but that don't do us any good towards making it true.

Now as far as him not beibg a citacen wasn't his mom a citacen therfore he was born a citacen, no matter where? Or is it as I have seen it claimed she was only 18 and you had to be 19 at that time? I know nothing of this but I am sure there is someone here  that does.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
The rules regarding citizenship for people born outside of the US are stringent and limited.  Just because one is born a US citizen does make him/her a "natural citizen".  Those rules are precise and not subject to interpretation.  I think it is up to Obama to submit a vault Birth Certificate as he mentions in his book.  He has had it at one time or he would not have casually mentioned finding it.  So, is he now attempting to hide it?

Greg
deltecs

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2008, 03:12:39 PM »
It is really kinda immaterial if he is or is not. The fact is that every single person who has ever run for the office EXCEPT OBAMA has had to provide a birth certificate to PROOF they are. Why doesn't he have to when there is very much doubt that he is in fact a natural citizen or that he is even in fact who he says he is rather than the brother who supposedly died?

Perhaps the REAL OBAMA died and he is in fact the brother who supposedly died instead. We KNOW the brother wasn't a citizen so which one is he really?

Folks our country is about to be given away and most don't even give a damn.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline deltecs

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »
It is really kinda immaterial if he is or is not. The fact is that every single person who has ever run for the office EXCEPT OBAMA has had to provide a birth certificate to PROOF they are. Why doesn't he have to when there is very much doubt that he is in fact a natural citizen or that he is even in fact who he says he is rather than the brother who supposedly died?

Perhaps the REAL OBAMA died and he is in fact the brother who supposedly died instead. We KNOW the brother wasn't a citizen so which one is he really?

Well, I for one do care and prepared to contest the situation.  I've already voted against Obama for the only other candidate possible to win.  I've prepared for a depression with the likelyhood of civil strife.  I've mentally determined to contest any martial law with the means and methods available to me.  I will not succumb to voter fraud or un Constitutional mandates enacted by Congress with a Presidential signature that does not meet Constitutional requirements. 

Greg
deltecs

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »
GB. Yes I do give a damn for sure. I hope there is an appeal process that can be followed through with. I watched all those videos about his birth certificate and have done some research myself. I really believe in my heart he is not a legal citizen and does not deserve the office he may occupy. The bad thing is we are running out of time and if he is elected. He will then have to be impeached. That would mean Bidden would be the new president. That still means we have a dem. in the White house for 4 more years. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline deltecs

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
It will mean a lot more than another Dem as President in the Oval Office.  It will mean the impeachment of all 50 States election officials, the committee in Congress that vetted Presidential candidates, and criminal procedure against those who perpetrated a public fraud.  Especially the Chairman of DNC, Speaker of the House, Senate majority leader, and incoming President.  These people are in the know and must know whether their leader meets Constitutional requirements.  Obama certainly may be open for a life sentence, if this birth scenario is true and proved to be. 

Greg
deltecs

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »
Legally the clock runs out on making the determination and removing him on January 20. Any time before then there is a legal process to follow. On Jan. 21 we are SOL if he is elected.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 03:51:28 PM »
Nothing will ever come of this. He should have proved this to be a senator. It should never come to this. It should not be an issue if he has nothing to hide. Where is the voice of AMERICA on this matter. Never mind their busy banning guns, killing babies, protecting deathrow inmates from exuction, giving the criminal immigrant a free pass oh yeah taking the trans fat from my frenchfries. Maybye the silent majority will rise and keep him from getting elected. Only a short time left.

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 04:17:39 PM »
god bless the silent majority
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 05:08:42 PM »
What I see here is Kerry/Gore/Clinton were bad people, but I never felt them being elected would quickly lead to the demise of America. I do feel thisway yabout Barrak Hussien Obama.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 05:10:18 PM »

That is exactly right.  The company I work for was bought by another Cat Dealer & to work for them it was Mandatory that I produce a Birth Cert., which I did. It would appear if I had to do that to sell Industrial Equip. then just maybe a President should produce his. Besides, that is all he needs to do to clear this up, so how 'bout it?
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 06:49:30 PM »
what about his school records??

did his parents renounce his citizenship in Indonesian??

regarding greybeard's comment
did COLON BOWEL  predict something on Jan 21 or 22
did BIDEN  prepare us too
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »
what about his school records??

did his parents renounce his citizenship in Indonesian??

regarding greybeard's comment
did COLON BOWEL  predict something on Jan 21 or 22
did BIDEN  prepare us too
Yes,in ways only Biden can.  ;D
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 12:41:47 PM »
Can 51% of AMERICANS be so stupid?

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 12:52:21 PM »
An AMERICAN would be proud to fly the AMERICAN flag on the plane that the AMERICAN people paid for to fly the AMERICAN candidate for the AMERICAN presidency around. Whats on osamas plane?
He took the flag off and put his own symbol on it!

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
Oh-Maybe he went to Kenya last week to look for his AKC papers, O thats right, they dont register mutts.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 01:30:50 PM »
Can 51% of AMERICANS be so stupid?

Yes I believe they really can but it doesn't require that ya know. Presidential elections are decided in the Electorial College not by popular vote. He could be elected in theory with far less than 50% of the popular vote or not elected with far more than 50% of it.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »
So true, that's how Bush got elected.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0876793.html

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 03:06:13 PM »
I really think it should run on the popular vote. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!