Author Topic: NEI website down???  (Read 543 times)

Offline Graycg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (74)
NEI website down???
« on: August 08, 2003, 04:29:19 PM »
I've been trying to get onto the nei website for several days, can't get on, says it doesn't exist.  I'm away from home using slow modem, but seems odd, usually can get on.

Has anyone else had any trouble or have news?  Got some money burning a hole in my pocket for a mould.

regards,
 Graycg
"Secretly you want me on that wall; you need me on that wall"  
 Colonel Nathan Jessup

Offline MTNGUN

• Trade Count: (0)
    • http://mountainmolds.com
NEI website down???
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 05:42:22 PM »
Didn't work for me either.   However, there is no money burning a hole in my pocket.  :wink:

Offline FOREST10X

• Trade Count: (0)
Try this.....
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2003, 05:42:35 PM »
Just a note to let everyone know that NEI has been up and running for about a month now. I just ordered a .375 PP mold for 'Thumper' this week in aluminum for the same price as before ($70.00) shipping included! Spoke to a nice guy last Saturday, and after a quick check for the right cherry, which he had; He explained they were in the process of updating the website. (Your right I can't access their website tonight) There are many molds missing from the catalog, and added  almost as an afterthought that he was soliciting YOUR mold designs to add to their catalog. nei@columbia-center.org should get you what you need.....aim small, Forest.

Offline Graycg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (74)
NEI website down???
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 06:58:24 AM »
Thanks Forest!!
"Secretly you want me on that wall; you need me on that wall"  
 Colonel Nathan Jessup