Author Topic: Skin Heads want Obamas Head  (Read 1220 times)

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
Skin Heads want Obamas Head
« on: October 27, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »
I was looking at the current events on the web and read where 2 skinheads were planning on killing a bunch of blacks and then trying to get Obama. I think we are going to start seeing many more stories in the headlines like this in days to come. Things are going to get really interesting over the next several days.
Gray Beard said it somewhere in another post "I sure hope they don't use a gun if they do get him".

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
Re: Skin Heads want Obamas Head
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 04:36:19 PM »

I think if he LOSES the election, then things will get very interesting.  You may see all out race wars in some cities
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »

I think if he LOSES the election, then things will get very interesting.  You may see all out race wars in some cities

I think if he wins and gets wacked after taking office. That would be much worse. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »
Either way, you better keep your powder dry.  I'm prepared mentally to do whatever is necessary to protect the Constitution and family values right now.  Maybe we do need another civil war.  I sure hope it does not come to that, however it is obvious the US cannot survive in the direction we are currently heading.  With Obama the slide will be a bobsled at the Olympics.  Without him, a chance exists to stem the speed.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 02:58:57 AM »
All those 2 wanted was a little publicity, If they knew what they were doing the 1st. thing is to keep your mouth SHUT,   Jim

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 03:17:52 AM »
Clearly they aren't very bright as just saying you are gonna do such is enough to get you jailed. Saying it about a candidate for President might be enough to get you a cell at Guantanamo. Real stupid and yeah all they wanted was their 15 minutes of fame. As in most things the SSS method is always the way folks who are really serious go about it so those running off at the mouth are not the ones likely to actually do something.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 03:21:30 AM »
News report I heard on the way into work says that the secrect service has dismissed the 2 as having any actual intentions of doing anything...
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 03:30:17 AM »
I'm gonna give this another look.  I glanced at the story yesterday, looked kind of strange.  Maybe I overlooked something.
AS I understand this, they were gonna do a kamikazee style attack on a Presidential candidate, kill a hundred people, beheading a few if given the opportunity.
Their plan fell through however when the house they were gonna rob to finance this grandiose event had a real live dog in the yard.   ::) ??? :o ;) ;D :P :-*
" we are screwed "

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 08:02:50 AM »
I'm gonna give this another look.  I glanced at the story yesterday, looked kind of strange.  Maybe I overlooked something.
AS I understand this, they were gonna do a kamikazee style attack on a Presidential candidate, kill a hundred people, beheading a few if given the opportunity.
Their plan fell through however when the house they were gonna rob to finance this grandiose event had a real live dog in the yard.   ::) ??? :o ;) ;D :P :-*

Turns out, this all appears to be true.  I had my doubts.  Media has a history of putting out false stories before an election.
I just did not think anyone was this stupid. 
When will I ever learn?   ;D
" we are screwed "

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 08:11:12 AM »
The picture posted with the story doesn't do gun owners any favors. Makes it look like all gun owners are nazis have swastika tattoos and loke to pose with"assault rifles"

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 08:23:59 AM »
A race war in AK . maybe in summer , to cold in winter !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 12:40:50 PM »
Alaska is dependent on the rest of the US for supplies, parts, food, and other goods and services.  In exchange we deliver crude oil, coal, platimun, and precious metals that add to the GNP.  The majority of Alaskans are independent and conservative.  Should riots and civil strife effect the lower 48. how long does anyone think before it hits Alaska too?  Every State is somewhat dependent on the others.  Much like the civil war, should civil unrest effect the rest of the Nation, Alaskans too will take one side or the other.  This will create a civil unrest between rural and suburbian residents with liberal city residents within.  I'm just being prepared for a worse case scenario.  I'm prepared for civil unrest or natural disaster, whichever comes first. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline CannonKrazy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »
Those two guys should get the Darwin award of the year.They have to be the dumbest people in the US. Anybody in their right mind would have never talked openly about such a thing as this.These two can look forward to three meals a day and all the jail house loving they can stand.

All jokes aside think about these guys and their thoughts.Now think about how many other organizations out there with the same mind set. I bet there are some interesting conversations being held behind closed doors with lots of planing going on.

You are right Crustaceous,the guys holding the guns and posing sure makes a great poster for anti gun nuts.This gives all gun owners a black eye.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »
These guys are morons.  If someone manages to take Obama's life, they will be hard-core, intelligent, and absolutely silent about their plans, both before the attempt and after, as they are probably planning on being dead afterwards.  There's a good chance they'll be ex-military, like Tim McVeigh was.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »
I have a feeling that these guys will be let go shortly. Just more free advertisng for the media's poster boy Barrak Hussein Obama.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »
I kinda think the most vicious groups that will be out to get Obama if he gets elected will be the Jackson/Sharpton/Farrakhan bunch. Barrak Hussien Obama's being elected to the President of the United States of America is going to destroy their race mongering business. Racism is alive and well thanks to people like the afore mentioned and it is a huge business.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline CannonKrazy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 04:12:28 PM »
Very true.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »
They will no doubt be very disappointed if Obama does not cater to their every whim.  Probably call him an Oreo, or an Uncle Tom.  Of course, he may just cater to their every whim!

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 09:41:51 AM »
do ya think there is a group telling either canidate what to do ? what to say ? who to say it to ? etc. ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Oldtimer

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 10:16:20 AM »
I second what Billy said.  Gandhi was killed by a Hindu.  Elijah Muhammed was killed by a follower.  Anwar Sadat was killed by members of his military.  There are extreme elements who support Obama and who would see any compromise as turning against his own people, as happened with Sadat and the Sinai accord.

Now, as for the skinheads, their threat is not only to Obama, but to the American electoral system.  As much as I do not look forward to Democrats having control of the presidency and possibly both houses of Congress, I know that we can change that in four years, if that is the will of the people.  I am getting too old to be storming barricades and smuggling ammunition to rebel troops. 

On another note, I heard Neal Boortz ask why foreign blacks would do a song supporting Obama.  He played a reggae song written, I guess, in Jamaica.  Outside of Haiti and some of the Carribean Islands, has there ever been a black leader elected outside of Africa?  I can't think of any.

Offline Ron T.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 12:09:25 AM »
The United States is a Nation of LAWS... Americans are NOT "outlaws"... and don't murder Presidents or anyone else.

If Obama gets elected President, he may do a good job or he may totally screw up.  Personally, I would NOT vote for the man... too inexperienced and too young.

Now... before you call me a "racist", I will say that I would have voted for Colin Powell had he run for the Presidency.  So put that "Race Card" away... it won't work on me !

It would be a National Disgrace if our U.S. President was killed by some fool.  If Obama is elected President, I sincerely hope he is allowed to serve his term and I also sincerely hope (at least, at this point) that he is voted out of office after his term in completed unless he is doing a fine job in which case I will vote for him the next time.

However, at this point... I'm VERY suspicious of his REAL motives and thoughts.  He's a slick orator... but, by himself, he can't "do" what he sez he's going to do.  He'll need a LOT of cooperation from Congress which he may or MAY NOT get. 

Same goes of McLean... he, too, is making "promises" HE, alone, can't provide.  He'll need Congressional approval for all these tax changes he claims he's gonna make.

In the final analysis... I won't vote for Obama and I hope he doesn't win, but if he does, then he deserves to be given a chance to do as good a job as he can and try to turn this Nation around... because God knows the U.S. of A. needs to be "turned around" if we are to survive as a Nation and a World Power.

Unlike some... I don't think it is "too late" to turn things around... but that time is quickly approaching when it WILL BE too dam*ed LATE !~!~! 

If you don't like Obama as President... VOTE him outta office.  Don't approve of trying to SHOOT him outta office !!!!!!!!!   This is how it MUST be done...  IF it is "done" at all.

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  - Thomas Jefferson