Author Topic: 45-70  (Read 615 times)

Offline zombiewolf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
45-70
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:31:20 PM »
45-70, I can't stand it any longer, we need to address your double-spacing problem.
Please don't take this as condescending, because I'm guessing it is the same problem I once had to figure out.
The problem is with your browser. When you're typing a post, you hit the space key but it doesn't show a space, so you hit the space key again and it shows one space, but when you post it they show up as double-spaced!
 I found that if I just hit the space key once, it comes out fine once you post it.

( BTW this problem went away when I switched to the Firefox browser) If this doesn't help I don't know what to tell ya.)  Please excuse me if I'm way off base on this. ???

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: 45-70
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
sorry  i  didn't  know  it  bothered  any  one i don't read  real well and  type worse
i  like  it when others doublespace  it keeps the words from running together

i  am  a carpenter  by trade and just started playing with the kids computer 8 months ago

been  out  of school for  35 years  about forgot the  ABCs  if  not for  that  song

i guess the double spacing is like  stuttering

did  you watch the video  i  posted
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »
I have to say you are way off base for sure. It does not bother me in the least and he even using the spell check now. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline zombiewolf

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »
There is a way you can set up your computer to read better, by changing the size of the fonts and what not, but it would be hard for me to tell you how over the internet. :-[
Keep up the reading AND writing (typing?) practice. No better way to keep the mind going! ;)

Besides, who cares what I think? :P
(Appearance/ language skills can be important when you are trying to get your message across) 8)

ZW

P.S I can't watch any videos yet, I haven't figured out how to configure my new security programs to let me.
I'll be catchin' up on a lot of videos when I do.

Offline muskeg13

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 07:31:32 PM »
ZW=school marm

P.S. With all of your fancy pants proxies, you can't watch videos?  Ha!

Offline zombiewolf

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 08:00:09 PM »
Entire post deleted by Graybeard. This is your ONE and ONLY warning. The next time you go off like that is your last post on this site. I suggest you read the rules and then worry more about your own posts and less about those of others. Personal attacks and name calling are not allowed here. If you can't live with that move on somewhere else with different rules. GB

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »
45-70, I can't stand it any longer, we need to address your double-spacing problem.
Please don't take this as condescending, because I'm guessing it is the same problem I once had to figure out.
The problem is with your browser. When you're typing a post, you hit the space key but it doesn't show a space, so you hit the space key again and it shows one space, but when you post it they show up as double-spaced!
 I found that if I just hit the space key once, it comes out fine once you post it.

( BTW this problem went away when I switched to the Firefox browser) If this doesn't help I don't know what to tell ya.)  Please excuse me if I'm way off base on this. ???
You  sound  like  my  wife  don't   type  in  caps  .   :D   :D

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 03:28:42 AM »
i  can  take  constructive critisism
and thats  how i took it

the  ones that down right hate me don't even bother me

but  these 3rd party voters upset me
they  will give us obama
i  am registered libertarian but don't vote  that  way when a man like obama is at stake
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.