Author Topic: Holy crap!!!!!!! What are we going to talk about the days after the election.  (Read 1852 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Holy crap!!!!!!! What are we going to talk about the days after the election. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline -Shaggy-

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
The winner.......and dem' darn Jews.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
Macain wins, hunting and fishing.

Obama wins, the best way to bury guns.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
Hanging chads and sour grapes
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
McCain wins?  We'll be talking about the riots since everyone will say the election was rigged to keep the black man down again.

Obama wins?  We'll be talking about the riots since everyone will be celebrating the win since the black man will be in power.

Either way, we'll witness some riots... hope none of you are in it.  IWe won't be.

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
I was talking to a Canadian while I was down south on vacation last spring. He said they have learned lots of good ways to bury guns.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
If Barrak Hussien Obama loses I think we may be talking about the riot, burning and looting in the big cities. Heck we prolly will be talking bout the same thing if he wins.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
they  would  rather  you  bury them  than spend the money
taking  them
buying them
or jailing  you for having  them

compelling  you to bury  them  is  the cheapest  WIN  for  them
but  by  all  means  buy stainless..used  and  untraceable...and  bury some EXTRAS

I  HOPE  THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL  TO STOP  ALL DEMOCRATS PERIOD

talk to  your union........reconsider payind  dues  if  the  helped  OBAMA
talk  to  employees.....look at  bumper stickers...now  you know  who  to  lay off  when time  comes
put  it  in  you will  that  NO PERSON REGISTERED AS A DEMOCRAT  WILL  GET  ANY OF YOUR  ESTATE

WE  NEED  TO START  A LIST  OF  BUISNESSES  TO BOYCOTT
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
they  would  rather  you  bury them  than spend the money
taking  them
buying them
or jailing  you for having  them

compelling  you to bury  them  is  the cheapest  WIN  for  them
but  by  all  means  buy stainless..used  and  untraceable...and  bury some EXTRAS

I  HOPE  THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL  TO STOP  ALL DEMOCRATS PERIOD

talk to  your union........reconsider payind  dues  if  the  helped  OBAMA
talk  to  employees.....look at  bumper stickers...now  you know  who  to  lay off  when time  comes
put  it  in  you will  that  NO PERSON REGISTERED AS A DEMOCRAT  WILL  GET  ANY OF YOUR  ESTATE

WE  NEED  TO START  A LIST  OF  BUISNESSES  TO BOYCOTT
The dumcrats won't wake up. That's why they are dumcrats
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Macain wins, hunting and fishing.

Obama wins, the best way to bury guns.

Right on the money!
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline jimster

Burying your guns won't do you any good...ya can't use them if they are buried. 
Founding fathers never buried theirs.  Just a thought. 

If someday you looked down the road a 100 yards or so and saw a small group of people trying to collect your neighbors guns....you would be better off taking a couple of them out looking through your scope, than having your guns buried.  Confiscation would STOP for that day in that neighborhood.  They know this would happen in many places.  They are not stupid...and you would not find hardly anyone to take the job of gun confiscation.  The police in this area would not do this...that's for sure.

I doubt it would ever come to this...they know there are many places in many States where guns will never be confiscated,  they know this for a fact.  They will find other ways to do this slowly over time, make it hard to get ammo, drive away gun manufacturers, lot of things they can do over time. 
But no matter what happens...I won't hide my guns...might be different if I had small kids to raise up, but they are all grown...so it's just me now. 

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
I do believe regardless of who wins we will see some riots.
McCain wins, the black man was cheated.
bama wins, he has promised MUCH and those people will standing with their hand
out and running over anyone they think did not vote for bama.
my kids are grown and i  am too old and tired to run, or any place to run to.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
they  will  ban  the 50 bmg [maybe assault rifles agai  most kept their jobs last time]
 and call  it a win  til   next  time
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
We can always talk about the merits of islam ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Troy
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Mike Britton

• Contributor
We can always talk about the merits of islam ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Troy
Be careful, Troy, sarcasm can be deadly around here!!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"   George Orwell
Life member NRA, Life member TSRA
Crabby conservative old fart

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
we can  discuss  ways to rid the congress  of democrats in 2 years

find  out who is a democratic sympathizer  and  boycot them

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Confiscation would STOP for that day in that neighborhood.  They know this would happen in many places.  They are not stupid...and you would not find hardly anyone to take the job of gun confiscation.  The police in this area would not do this...that's for sure.

No it would really just mean you died a few minutes sooner than had you waited to fire on them when they showed up at your home also.

IF/WHEN it happens (and I suspect it will happen it's a matter of when not if in my opinion) then they will come in masse wearing body armor and toting full auto rifles and likely in armored vehicles as well. Sure some will put up a fight and for those that do it might delay them a few minutes before they move on to the next house but the delay at most will be five minutes or so. They will come prepared to remove you and your house very quickly. They won't come for them until they are properly prepared on that I believe you can count.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jimster

Yep GB, in a situation like that, it's pretty much all she wrote.  The only thing we would have going then is that there would not be nearly enough of these troopers, or whatever we would call them, to do this to the whole United States at once, hopefully there would be a lot of planning in other places to go on at least some kind of offensive.  It would be nice to think there would be enough people out there to make them miserable anyways, for a while.
Hope it never gets that bad.  Glad I'm old! 

Offline Dee

Confiscation would STOP for that day in that neighborhood.  They know this would happen in many places.  They are not stupid...and you would not find hardly anyone to take the job of gun confiscation.  The police in this area would not do this...that's for sure.

No it would really just mean you died a few minutes sooner than had you waited to fire on them when they showed up at your home also.

IF/WHEN it happens (and I suspect it will happen it's a matter of when not if in my opinion) then they will come in masse wearing body armor and toting full auto rifles and likely in armored vehicles as well. Sure some will put up a fight and for those that do it might delay them a few minutes before they move on to the next house but the delay at most will be five minutes or so. They will come prepared to remove you and your house very quickly. They won't come for them until they are properly prepared on that I believe you can count.

Bill, we've got three or four on these forums that "type" like genuine killers, and one screams for war at every opportunity. If they are as tuff off the Internet as they are on it, I think the rest of us have got another decade or so before they get to us. One in particular I expect any day now, to go on the offensive by himself. At least he's been talking like it for quite sometime now. Hell, he wants a war. He's said so.
If the government take those three or four on, perhaps after all the government's losses from fighting these four warriors, they will be more willing to negotiate with us. Heck, the government might even surrender. ;) ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nodlenor

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
I guess we could discuss our new Hobby (now that our guns are gone). How about Golf, Birdwatching, or maybe NASCAR.
Self government without self discipline will not work; Paul Harvey

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Well, it's done now. We will have a decision to make soon concerning how to deal with it.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
Bill, we've got three or four on these forums that "type" like genuine killers, and one screams for war at every opportunity. If they are as tuff off the Internet as they are on it, I think the rest of us have got another decade or so before they get to us. One in particular I expect any day now, to go on the offensive by himself. At least he's been talking like it for quite sometime now. Hell, he wants a war. He's said so.
If the government take those three or four on, perhaps after all the government's losses from fighting these four warriors, they will be more willing to negotiate with us. Heck, the government might even surrender. ;) ;D

At least that'll be 3 or 4 of us willing to stand against it.
I'd rather be a warrior than a coward anyday.

Spanky

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
spanky   you  are  a little  hard  core

wish  you  lived  on  my  street

will a vest protect  from a 45-70?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
will a vest protect  from a 45-70?

Yes I'm pretty sure the ones they will be wearing when they come for your guns will indeed protect them from your .45-70. You might want to pick up a LOT of FMJ .223 bullets and some FMJ for the 7.62x39 as they will get thru most armor. Any FMJ in the majority of deer capable rounds should get thru.

Well it looks like Obama is going to take it. Unless someone puts their own life at risk and takes him out before he is actually inaugerated it looks like we're on our way to becoming the United Muzlim States of America. He has already stated his intention to throw out the American Flag he hates so much and replace it with one more agreeable to Islamic states and to replace the National Anthem with one more agreeable to Islamic states. He has already said he will disarm America and make peace with Islam.

Yes those comments are from his mouth there is a post I moved here to the pot bellied stove that talks of it.

Say good-bye to America it is now history and what the hell is to follow I dunno but I'm glad I'm an old fart and won't have to see much of it. The only potential salvation for it is someone who gives up their life taking his perhaps our ally Israel who stands to lose the most now will be the one who does it. No I'm not advocating it just saying I see no other salvation for America as we knew it. That's not the American Way but then the America we all know is now HISTORY it's merely a matter of waiting until January 21 for it to begin.

Maybe now George will declare martial law and prevent him from taking office. At this moment I'd actually support that move. Wow never thought the day would come I'd say that.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
i  don't  think  the  45-70  would  penetrate  just  stop  with  trama

any  one  do  any  test??

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
So what is the best way to bury them?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
 Has anyone considered Mexico? At the amount of illegals here, I am thinking land should be cheap and the weather is nice. :)

According to the Mayans calendar the end is 2012, so it is only 3 years and a month we have to deal with the demoshit problem. ;)

Lonny

Offline jimster

"Bill, we've got three or four on these forums that "type" like genuine killers, and one screams for war at every opportunity."

Gee wizz...am I one of those guys?   Didn't think I sounded all that bad. 

Jim

Offline Dee

No jimster, I don't think you are either.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline jimster

I'm no tough guy,  but I sure hope if anything bad happens, that there would be someone fighting back somehow,  I sure would agree that using our heads would be better,  and staying alive as long as possible is better too.  Just a real sad thought that Americans would just lay down altogether and not even try if there was some force cracking down on us.

Shoot...what got me going in the first place was talk of burying our guns....I could not bury them guns.
I'd forget where I buried em!