Author Topic: Once divided, Can we now stand together against this threat to America?  (Read 591 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
The folks who voted Mc Cain and the third party folks were divided before this election. Can we now stand together over the threat we now have in common? We now have a common enemy, we need to prepare for the siege that will befall gun owners.

And to you GBO members who voted for Barrak Hussien Obama, you do not belong here, you are traitors to the second ammendment.

Well how about a GBO bulk ammo buy. We're gonna need all the ammo we can get, mights as well make our dollars go as far as possible.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Once divided, Can we now stand together against this threat to America?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »
Yes only if rep start being republicans. If I ever see another  Bush running all bets are off.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 01:02:25 AM »
i  am  switching  form libertarian to republican  today

BARRACK  HUSSEIN OBAMA  will  screw up  so  bad  that

in  2012     ms  and  TM7  and  Dee

will  vote  for   JEB  BUSH

in  all  seriousness  we  need  to get  dirt  and  crush  every democrat

create  as  much  hatred  for the  democrats  as  was  done  to  bush

today  is  the  first  day  of  Sarah  palins campaign

as  a  side  note our libertarian  candidate  won  his  soil and  water seat   locally
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:34:06 AM »
Man, I'm tellin' ya, people who whizz and moan about Bush are really startin' to whizz me off. 

Has the plan worked in Iraq - yes it has dammit, open your eyes.  The Iraqis are taking control of their own country.  Look at a map, Iraq borders Afganistan and the Pakistani mountains - al quida is like a rat in the dump trying to hide anywhere he can. 

Has this entire economic meltdown been his fault - no , look back to that dumbazz from Arkansas as the cause. 

Has the price of a gallon of gasoline not dropped 75 cents to $1.00 in many places across the country?  Yep!  Must be something 'Bushy'?????  Sure as all hell wasn't klinton of osama that took the effort to bring things back around after the klinton effect brought things down. 

What the hell is the matter with these people?  You use and abuse your freedoms but do not support their champions?  Do you not understand that with a majority in the house and senate and an unamerican muslim president you are screwed to death - hey - why don't you wait for your kids to come back from school to tell you they now have to learn swahili, at your expense, and and then just pile your guns on the curb-side and wait for the gun cops to come pick them up? 

But please do me a favor and keep your cake holes shut the next time you think there is a problem with the government and we 'need to do something about it'.  Just about the only thing bitching is good for is the 'current' and 'temporary' exercise of your first Amendment rights, because you don't have any under shia law.

Your dammed devisiveness has helped swing this country to where it stands now, ready to fall to muslim and political suppression.  I don't want to hear your crap any more.  Go stand with the great unwashed and the unarmed and hold your hands out for bread and favors, after they have taxed you and your family out of your homes.  You may even find homelessness to your liking. 

billy: you said - "And to you GBO members who voted for Barrak Hussien Obama, you do not belong here, you are traitors to the second ammendment".  No billy, they are traitors to our country and I hope to see the membership decline a bit with their departure and then pick back up when right-thinking people look to our Constitutional rights. 

Bulk ammo buy - oh yeah, we had best stock up now and store it for the fight.  Just remember that the infantry basic load is (was for me) 10-15 full loaded mags - do the math, order twice to 3 times what you will need and be prepared to use captured weapons and ammo in the long haul.  Now is the time to go to ground.  JMTCW.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 01:34:27 AM »
i  am  switching  form libertarian to republican  today

BARRACK  HUSSEIN OBAMA  will  screw up  so  bad  that

in  2012     ms  and  TM7  and  Dee

will  vote  for   JEB  BUSH

in  all  seriousness  we  need  to get  dirt  and  crush  every democrat

create  as  much  hatred  for the  democrats  as  was  done  to  bush

today  is  the  first  day  of  Sarah  palins campaign

as  a  side  note our libertarian  candidate  won  his  soil and  water seat   locally

It would seem to me, that you and your sidekick Swampman, need to reform YOUR OWN state. While my state of Texas voted McCain, YOUR state, Florida voted Obama. You and yours are surrounded by the enemy it seems.
You and your buddies continue to hurl insults and innuendos while at the same time, NOW "crying for unity". You have not the character obviously, to cease from taking cheap shots at folks whom have generally disconnected from dialogue with you.
While I generally agree with almost all negative thoughts concerning Obama, and have from the start, I have no desire to stand with hysteria, and literary bullying. I will opt instead for those with calm, respect, and resolve to deal with an obviously bad situation.
I and others, have criticized your candidate, and voting habits, but have not attacked you. We on the other hand have been labeled as traitors and various other names, and have been deemed unpatriotic, in an effort to FORCE us to join you. With that said, I will dis-connect from you permanently, and allow you and your friends, to "rave on" with no further response from me. I seek those with calmness and direction, rather than those constantly settling for less, and "demanding" that I do like wise. Many friendships have been permanently lost here, and that is a shame. "Your way" is not necessarily the "best way" to skin the cat.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Tn Jim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 02:06:25 AM »
Local news just said that Tennessee swung harder right than any other election in history. McCain won here easily with 61%. Of course, Osama carried Nashville and Memphis. Republicans now control the state house and senate for the first time since 1968. Looks like the new war will start here.
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.

Offline skifastchad

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 02:25:41 AM »
Look at a map, Iraq borders Afganistan and the Pakistani mountains -

What?  I think you need a new map.