Author Topic: what does the 55mph laws got to do with your carry permit  (Read 1154 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
what does the 55mph laws got to do with your carry permit
« on: November 06, 2008, 04:07:06 AM »
in  the  70's  gas  crunch  it  was  determined  that  a  nation  wide  55mph  would  save x barrels  of  oil

the  federal government  does not  have  that  authority
how ever  they  congress [pelosi]   has  the  authority  to  with  hold high way  funding
so  your  governor  reduce  the  speed  to  55  and  took  the  heat  not  congress

if  Nancy Poly's  decides  to  withhold  law enforcement  funds  to  states  that  issue carry permits,
will  OBAMA sign  the  legislation
your  governor  will  have   to  raise  taxes  or  cancell  your  permit
what should  he  do?

we  will  be   on  both  sides  of  this  issue  and  fight  amongst  ourselves
divide  and  conquer

MS
T M 7
TIME  TO  DEBUNK  ME
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: what does the 55mph laws got to do with your carry permit
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 11:45:04 AM »
 i suspect thats or something similar is how they will try to eliminate our basic rights.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 12:12:38 PM »
What the hell is a METRO-SEXUAL?  ???

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 12:27:25 PM »
what  swamp man  called   ms

ms  always  attacks  bush  and  mccain
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 12:31:03 PM »
Metrosexual is a neologism of the 2000s generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, or whose lifestyles display attributes stereotypically attributed to gay men.

The term is closely related to dandy. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of gender deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

Offline mjbgalt

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 01:16:02 PM »
metro-sexual...a "pretty man" who worries about his hair and nails and whether his belt matches his shoes, etc. kinda like "sissy" but sounds meaner.

-Matt
I have it on good authority that the telepromter is writing a stern letter.

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »
metro-sexual...a "pretty man" who worries about his hair and nails and whether his belt matches his shoes, etc. kinda like "sissy" but sounds meaner.-Matt

DAD-GUMMIT!!!   :o :o  And all this time I thought I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body!   :-[

:D ;D ;)
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 02:39:51 PM »
really don't care about any ones sex life but mine, but thats one of the roads your gun rights could go down just like spped limit 55mph and seat belts, blackmail by the feds.The states other option would be to stop all taxes being sent into wash, Guess were they get that blackmail money?
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »
MOST  gun grabbing schemes  come  from  democrats

that  is  why  they  need  to  be rmoved  in  2010

and  we  need  to  suport  those  that  may  stand  with  us

hopefully  the  rinos and   liberals will be driven  out of the  republican

MCCAIN  taught  them a lesson  i hope

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
It would behoove us to remind the dems that the last gun control act cost them their power in washington for 12 years. You need to stay no your reps all the time.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 03:00:21 AM »
Let's leave the name calling behind or I'll have to stop being nice.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 03:38:12 AM »
  The latest gun grab attempt by the antis is "lead bullets". They are making a whole issue over "lead poisoning" of game meat. Some wimpy-inclined states have already made it a law to refuse meat for the homeless and needy if it was killed by a lead bullet. If they were genuinely concerned about lead, they could have written the law to have any meat in the area of the wound to be discarded.. especially since such is normally done anyway. ..But we already know what their aim is, don't we...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 04:11:33 AM »
Let's leave the name calling behind or I'll have to stop being nice.

sorry , just  ragging  them
just  an  invite  to  point  out  any  error  in  my  thinking   

i  am  sure  i  got  some  details  wrong

they  actually  have  some  good points
and  appear  to be  quite  knowledgeable
i  am  truly  disappointed  they  have not posted  here
i  have  learned  a lot  from  them

the  last  thing  we  need  now  is  to fight  amongst  each  other
and  if  any one  is  offended  by   any  thing  i  say
feel  free to  PM  me

Offline FourBee

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 05:13:31 AM »
A qoute from ironglow: __The latest gun grab attempt by the antis is "lead bullets". They are making a whole issue over "lead poisoning" of game meat.

They probably don't know that Slaughter Houses all across the nation use a .22cal rifle, shooting lead bullets  to put down cattle, hogs, sheep, and goats to be butchered for human consumption. :D
Enjoy your rights to keep and bear arms.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 05:59:17 AM »
What alot of you don't realize is, The state's give money to the Fed's, for highway funding. Your state, does not have to give that money to them. It's a big blackmail scheme. Back in the mid 70's, here in Ohio, a bunch of us bikers, were protesting the helmet law. Feds said, enact a helmet law, and enforce it, or we're with holding highway funds. Some really smart biker lawyer looked up the law, and found out, the state wasn't required to give it to the feds. Ohio actually gave more to them, than what we got back as a state. Well, after 2 major protest runs to the state capital, and over 10,000 smelly,greasy, bikers should up both times,(I was one of them, I'm proud to say), the governor told the feds to stick it, he wasn't putting up with anymore of us. We still don't have a helmet law here in Ohio. Have to work on a state level to keep this stuff bottled up. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »
   I figured that to be the case fourbee, but the liberal mind, as with the commie mind believes in "creeping incrementalism"..first they ban the use of lead killed game for the needy, then working off that baseless "liberal logic" they get  lead in bullets outlawed. They will say it is to protect the children of hunters..after all, liberals always use "the children".... ::)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »
What alot of you don't realize is, The state's give money to the Fed's, for highway funding. Your state, does not have to give that money to them. It's a big blackmail scheme. Back in the mid 70's, here in Ohio, a bunch of us bikers, were protesting the helmet law. Feds said, enact a helmet law, and enforce it, or we're with holding highway funds. Some really smart biker lawyer looked up the law, and found out, the state wasn't required to give it to the feds. Ohio actually gave more to them, than what we got back as a state. Well, after 2 major protest runs to the state capital, and over 10,000 smelly,greasy, bikers should up both times,(I was one of them, I'm proud to say), the governor told the feds to stick it, he wasn't putting up with anymore of us. We still don't have a helmet law here in Ohio. Have to work on a state level to keep this stuff bottled up. gypsyman

I don't think that's accurate current information. I believe an air powered steel bolt is now used instead.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »
what  swamp man  called   ms

ms  always  attacks  bush  and  mccain
  Okay very funny .

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »
  The latest gun grab attempt by the antis is "lead bullets". They are making a whole issue over "lead poisoning" of game meat. Some wimpy-inclined states have already made it a law to refuse meat for the homeless and needy if it was killed by a lead bullet. If they were genuinely concerned about lead, they could have written the law to have any meat in the area of the wound to be discarded.. especially since such is normally done anyway. ..But we already know what their aim is, don't we...

lead  has  shut  down  the  FOP lodge  due  to ground contamination
this  was  my  primary range  at  one  time

lead  contamination  has  also  got  shot guns  banned  at  another  range  i got  to

they  attack  us  from  every  angle
we  need  to  attack  them  back  from  every  angle

that  is  why  i  just  BS  when  i   am  board  and  having  fun

what  we  need   is   a comunity  organizer
to  organize  the gun  owning  community
we  should  all  join  the  NRA........now  there  is  a  good  christmas  gift [for  a  liberal/we  already get   that  magazine

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 12:56:06 PM »
ms

grey  beard  scolded  me  for  calling  you  names

Offline FourBee

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 02:12:23 PM »
Quote from Graybeard:    I don't think that's accurate current information. I believe an air powered steel bolt is now used instead.

That's true for the large Corporate Packing Houses, but I was referring to the smaller independant Slaughter Houses where individuals can bring their own livestock for butchering.     At least around here they're using a single shot .22.    The big thing going here is organic beef.   Ranchers here are selling their pasture raised beef over the internet which is butchered locally using this method.

My apology Graybeard for not using your "QUOTE" method, but it keeps kicking me out.   I must have to much security or something.   Can't figure it out??????

4/B

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »
To do the quote copy and paste just as you did. Then scroll across it to highlight it in the same manner you did when you copied it to begin with. Now while it is highlight click on the Quote icon and magically it will appear as it should.

Just make sure if you type below it that you are really below that close quote or /quote with the brackets around it or your text will be caught up in the quote as well.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline FourBee

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 06:01:33 PM »
To do the quote copy and paste just as you did. Then scroll across it to highlight it in the same manner you did when you copied it to begin with. Now while it is highlight click on the Quote icon and magically it will appear as it should.

Just make sure if you type below it that you are really below that close quote or /quote with the brackets around it or your text will be caught up in the quote as well.

Hey; it works.    Thanks Graybeard.......... :D

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 04:12:07 AM »

maybe  we  need  a  million  man  march

on  jan  20  a million  men [carrying muskets  with  hammers  removed]   will  march  on  DC

BUT  I  DON'T  THINK  I  WILL  BE  THERE    too  many  russian  suit case   bombs  missing

maybe  get  organized  and  move  the  weekend  after   a  gun  law  comes  up  for  a vote

get  in  place  over  the  week  end  and  when  they  get   to  work  monday  morning

just  a  dozen  or  so  at  city halls  all  across  the  contry

bigger  marches  at  state  and  federal  offices

or  just  carry  you  mussle loader  every  where  you  go
then  when  they  try  to  stop  this
it  will  be  obvious  they  want  ALL  OUR  GUNS 

can  you  imagine  walking  down  a  big  city street with  a  hawkins
the  very  gun  the  founding  fathers  meant  to  protect