Author Topic: appeal to thier muzlim women  (Read 3293 times)

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
appeal to thier muzlim women
« on: November 07, 2008, 06:48:48 AM »
  how do you whip the muzlims.. go after his mistreated  women..
 thier very subdued an steeped in thier culture,,they won t admit it to thier husbands but thier WATCHING THINGS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.. don t doubt it they are..
 thier mistreated terribly an need to be focused on by every
 opponent of the muzlims.. pull out all the stops an make inroads anywhere you can thru thier misstreatment of thier women..
 let our women appeal to thier women.. slowly that eggs gonna crack..
  just think what mrs.palin and others can do..heck think about what your wife can do..
my wife knows, i know she will accept nothing less than respectful treatment..she also knows i won t except anything less for her from anybody.. .. attack them at this very weak pt ..
 chop until the dang tree falls, theres no coexisting with a true muzlim..hes chopping at you today. hit him at aplace he takes for granted and treats like a cow he owns..
  sure thier women fighting withum now .. but enough seed planted an that can change,an for good too as nobody oughta be treated like that..think about it.. im not gonna debate this here as theres holes all in what ive written.. but nows the time for developing methods to defeat an enemy,, most don t even begin to understand..
 that includes me.. all i gotta know is they want me to die.
 that gets me riled up some..slim

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: appeal to thier muzlim women
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 07:11:41 AM »
slim rem 7, it is a good idea in theroy however, they are strapping bombs on themselves and blowing folks up too. It is hard for an American to understand that these women, just like their men, were raised in a THEOCRACY, not a Democracy. They do not want to wear mini-skirts, and lipstick, and listen to rap (crap) music. In short! They don't like you any more than their husbands do.
Republicans and Democrats have not had the stomach to win a war since WWII. Plain and simple. They didn't in Korea, they didn't in Vietnam, and they don't in Afghanistan, and Iraq. The way you win a war, is you go in with over-whelming fire power, and superior forces, and you obliterate the enemy. The Muslim will understand that, and he will be defeated, and start behaving himself.
The Republicans and the Democrats would never allow such a barbaric thing to happen. We are much too civilized. We should instead hire Israel to do it for us. THEY REMEMBER THE ART OF WINNING A WAR. If you can get the Repbulicans and Democrats out of the way.
WE THE UNITED STATES, empowered these desert rats, by sending them in excess of 700 billion dollars a year for their oil. Before then you seldom EVER heard from them. They were chasing each other around the sand on camels.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 08:31:17 AM »
Remember these are muslim women, they are raised to believe this is right
and Christians are wrong. If they believe or act any other way they are out cast or killed. Two teenage girls killed by the father in Dallas TX because he thought
they were seeing non muslim boys. This is not a you can take it or leave it situation, it
is you will take it or you will leave it.
not saying it won't work but you or i will never see it happen.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 09:05:36 AM »
I don't see our women being able to undo centuries of brainwashing.  These women see their treatment as what is right by "God".  They have no desire to have the same freedoms as American women demand.  They see American women as evil and godless.  It is kind of ironic when you think about it.  They view our strange ways pretty much the same way we see their lifestyle,  just plain wrong!

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 09:35:13 AM »
  with respect i don t care how they are now.. i think if enough seed is planted long enough showing them ,they arn t property.. it ll start slow an gain momentum..any cult orentation can be treated..heck thousands are doing it now to thier on peril. google it.. this worlds getting smaller for everybody..truth will set you free. now it might kill me but id rather hang on to it an i ll be the freest ive ever been.. now i ll admit it helps to be an christen to be able to believe that..
  in short i don t personally need a reason why we can t fight thier crazy beliefs . by that i mean the one about everybody but those that are muzlim men having any real significance or value..so you see thier beliefs don t matter.. theres no coexistence with a people who are taught what they are taught.. wonder if the women even get to read that book? i said i wouldn t do this.. oh well
  heather i see thier beliefs at least pertaining to treatment of those different than them as wrong,, but  also intolerable.. its my kind or thier kind. they laid out the battlefield.we have been at war since sept 11..never doubt it .. i
  i think somebody told us that, that night.. use those brilliant minds to devise ways to overcome this enemy ,, not to tell folk not to do everything they can think of to defeat this enemy..
 if you got ideas to win ,,lets hear them..

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
Viable idea to research, but in general I think muzzie women want to develope their own identity--at least the moderate or modern ones. Overall, I don't think they want to be too much like western women who they believe are greatly exploited.  To many of them the bikini is more exploitation then the birka is. To each his own ....  "the west is west and the east is east; and never the twain shall meet." And BTW...you can consider the muzzies a for real bonafide threat when the borders here  are all closed and filtered, and immigration from muzzie countries stops and deportation of them begins....otherwise your concern is more or less pop war-on-terror culture stuff.

...TM7

Well TM7, I was with you right up to the BTW. When ya got there, I will just say I disagree VERY STONGLY.

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 10:11:03 AM »
 the worst enemy is usually found somewhere within..
  any thing or person who counsels to wait.. to do nothing lest we do the wrong thing..many wars have been lost due to the enemy within the ranks..some didn t even know they were the enemy..but the enemy knew an played them to the hilt..nuff said tho.. if you got ideas how to win this thing ,,im all ears ..otherwise lets get our hunting gear ready.. :)

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »
I have no doubt that this new president, and I use the title very loosely, we are hell bound on a bobsled.

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 04:22:34 PM »
  macho wds dee .. sounds tough but let me promise you ,it just reveals you are not a believer in the father i know exist..
your ticket has already been stamped to be with him in eternity ..
 but you gotta except that he did the deed an you are paid for..
 we talkin eternity dee ,,but you gotta except the gift .. considering what price he paid..don t let this slip past you buddy .. findem on your knees tonight..tommorrow will be a beautiful day..my prayer

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 04:31:33 PM »
  macho wds dee .. sounds tough but let me promise you ,it just reveals you are not a believer in the father i know exist..
your ticket has already been stamped to be with him in eternity ..
 but you gotta except that he did the deed an you are paid for..
 we talkin eternity dee ,,but you gotta except the gift .. considering what price he paid..don t let this slip past you buddy .. findem on your knees tonight..tommorrow will be a beautiful day..my prayer

Well I will certainly be interested in your interpretation of where my words were macho. It would appear you have taken the "hell bound on a bobsled" remark as literal. It is a figure of speech in this part of the south.
As for my ticket, it indeed has already been stamped, and I will be glad to discuss the "Plan of Salvation" and THE BLOOD, with you or anyone willing to listen, if you are not yet saved. In this area you are attempting to preach to a well informed choir.
With my Salvation assured and intact, you can now concentrate on learning the difference in Christianity, and the Muslim THEORACY. Your "theory" concerning their women is a candle in the wind.

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
 great brother ,glad to hear it.. the way you said it ,i thought you actually meant it.. i don t get in religious discussions much as im not too religious.. just know my benevolent father and his son,,one in the same..i long ago realized that debating about gods plan is done by folk who think they know a little more than i need to..its all for naught ..
 its his plan an if he wants me to know more than i do ,he ll let me know..
 but brother you have given me something to go to work happy about.. its easy to tell you are basically a good man.. slim

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »
Just in a BASICALLY sort of way though.  ;)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »
Graybeard:
I agree with your post except for one item. We don't need to hire the Israelis. They got the US doing all their work for them thru their lobby and overwhelming influence in WA, Big Business and the media. Look who is running the White House Staff allready.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 02:00:36 PM »
I don't see our women being able to undo centuries of brainwashing.  These women see their treatment as what is right by "God".  They have no desire to have the same freedoms as American women demand.  They see American women as evil and godless.  It is kind of ironic when you think about it.  They view our strange ways pretty much the same way we see their lifestyle,  just plain wrong!

Heather

Well Heather I'm not sure that is true, as someone who has been there I have seen first hand that these women do want things different. They love Western clothing. While in Saudi the women would risk life and limb litterally to obtain, the nice things from the west. Some would do lets say almost anything to obtain some pantyhose or other intimate garments. I would bet there is quite a bit of fresh genetic material in the Saudi bloodlines since Gulf war 1. ;)  They are only kept in line by very very harsh methods and death.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »
  Don't think it can't be done.  Not easy..but it can be done, just as it has been done to turn much of our youth into crazed bama-worshippers.
  You will note in post #2 by Rex, where he spoke of the evil old man that murdered his two teenaged girls..because they were getting friendly with non-muslim boys. You see, the older generation is set in its ways (men & women) and are not likely to change..but the youth can, if they are moved out of reach of the smothering propaganda. It worked in Germany and Japan, it can work with Muslims here, but not if our culture bows to their rules.
 We can't win if the youngsters are not informed that their hard-line Islam is bigotry personified.
 We can't win if we allow Muslims to run around in public in full cover and disguise..especially in this age of terror warfare.
 We can't win if we keep lying to ourselves that this is a war on some unnamed "terror" rather than the nutsy side of Islam.
    We can't win the game playing entirely by THEIR rules..even in our own country.

In other words we can't win if we as a society don't grow some gonads...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 04:45:20 PM »
 agree with  the last several post.. as far as i can see its the best offence in this very real war.. all man are created as his children.. id rather convert them to something i can coexist with than be forced to adopt thier crazy idea of killing everybody thats different than me an my kind..

Offline deltecs

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »
Just keep writing to the Minnesota Congresswoman that got elected and tell her your stories.  She'll vote for your interests, I'm sure.  LOL
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 12:21:31 AM »
Slim;
  Don't get me wrong, I didn't say we shouldn't fight the terrorist types and the regimes that back them. I just think that some of the young can be reached if they can get clear of the degrading culture they are most often found in.

A small correction; we are all created..but not as his "children"..however we can become his child.  (John 1:12, Gal 3:26)
   ...But that is for another forum...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 02:40:25 AM »
How do you whip the muslims - 'subvert their women'??  Just like Stalin's 'subvert the younger generation?????  Takes too long to subvert an entire generation although we lost our younger generation to just that type of subversion while ignoring what the commies had both said they were going to do and forecasted its success - it worked.  And they used the educational system to do it - you simply cannot raise or shape an untrained and unstructured mind with our current liberal educational system and its approach which gives them the indication that open thought and open philosophy will allow them the sort of decisive thinking necessary to make the right decision.  Actually, they are not taught to make decisions, they are taught to follow 'a process' by which decisions can be made - but they didn't say 'independent decisions', they meant group decisions. The educational system fosters the liberal mind to its own (ed system) end, not to the correct way of thinking or decision making.

Why do you think the dems and libs hate Bush so much - he doesn't use or support a 'committee process' in his decision making process, he makes the decisions for better or worse, and the weak and indecisive cannot tolerate such independence.  They were so afraid his ability to think and his independence would 'adversely' influence todays children - to do what, think straight????  We lost this one to those who teach, those who speak and those who cannot decide - the commie plan worked. 

And speaking of thinking straight - has anyone ever considered that the muslem culture, shia law and arabic societies have no standards for mental illness or crime?  If every behavior is allowed or tolerated under shia law - the murder of children who 'shame' the family, the murder of a wife/mother who is looked at by someoen she doesn't even know, the abuse, torture and beheading of those of a different religion or even the same religion but a different sect, then where does anyone ever get the idea you are going to be able to subvert one element or one generation of such a culture that is so fixed in its ways it will murder its children to prevent free thought.  Do you really think any significant number of muslim women will be willing to sacrifice their lives or those of their daughters for some damned pantyhose?  Have you forgotten that one favorite but infrequently spoken of technique for controlling wayward muslim girls is to disfigure them - for those young women the burka hides their sins until or unless the family disowns them in which case the rest of the society sees the scars and becomes aware of their 'sins', and then they aer simply stoned to death on the streets.  Right - we're going to instill hope in those people.

The only way any younger generation will ever be able to consider or adopt new standards is to eliminate, or reduce to ineffectiveness the old order and the only way to accomplish that feat in a 3rd-4th world culture is to basically eliminate it and start over. 

I still think we should have left the middle east a smoking nuclear ruin and then every now and then add a little more fuel to the fires to keep the, ummm, embers glowing.  JMTCW.  Mikey.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 04:42:28 AM »
Mikey: Without going into the "nuke them 'til they glow" scenario,
perhaps their older generation has no wish to see their culture and values destroyed as western societies( US on top) allowed it to happen.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »
   to much thinking ,diffuseing an reasoning why no action is the easy way..contraditory,, to anyone having any real commitment to act in a unified effort..think an gain knowledge ..then focus an act..
 this mohammed sounds like one confused fella.. hes not our problem.. its the ones who are taking the lead in the muzlim world... thier nuts and very dangerous nuts..attack them in any effective way..
  with wisdom an purpose ,our women have the power to rescue them from oppression,much more so,, than any mans words...in doing so they will render thier nuts men impotent
and much less affective..
nukeum,, we all better hope it doesn t ever come to that.. although i fear thats how certain things will come about..that won t be a good day for anyone.. we might even beg the mountains to fall on us to end our misery..but thats just my speculation.. only one knows how its gonna really play out..
ps ironglow ,,i aggree thier young are also a way to fight this fanatical evil..what 13 yr. old ever thought his dad knew anything..
 thier cultures different ,i know ..thier young different..but still impressionable..at least worth looking into,as an way to mount effective ways of defeating this fanaticism..my ears open to anything but,efforts to cause folks to talk,or debate a thing to death,but never act.. thats the real enemy.. an very dangerouse one ,i might add.

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 01:24:44 PM »
Sorry to say it but by the time a muzzie male gets to be 13 yrs old he's so fully indoctrinated in the hatred and death cult that most could never be a contributing member of any kind of any kind of civilized society. POWDERMAN.  :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
  Heck TM7 one time you say Wiki is flawed and the next you use it in reference. Now TM7 you know as well as me there are no brothels in Saudi, there are a bunch of sex slaves owned by some of the rich for there own use. But don't try to pass off that there is brothels in Saudi. My experiance in Saudi was not during a time of war but in the time of peace that followed the Gulf war 1. The Saudi's were overbearingly nice to us there. We had just fought along side of them, and helped them whip the snot out of Saddam and we even made a few of the Royal family "war heros". Heck these guys were so gracious, that when my buddy and I were arrested they didn't even disarm us. Stormin Norman made a call to Bush 1  he in turn called what was his name, King Faad or something like that and we were released post haste. They was gonna have a tough time holding us long anyway as we were better armed.

Muslim women are just like any other women they love pretty sweet smelling things. Perfumes, dainty lacy things, candy and a little nice compliment gets you far with Muslim women just as with any woman. The problem in the muslim world is that they will be beaten or killed if they try to gain thier freedom, I have seen personally this is true.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »
  I think Billy is close to the facts. My grandson, as with many Special Ops troops had daily contact with the Iraqi people. First, rooting out the terrorists (enslavers) among them, then building an Iraqi army and winning over the hearts & minds of the people. I believe he echoed the thoughts of many of our troops that have had daily contact with the Iraqis, when he said "it was worth kicking certain guys butts over there..for the way they treated their women & children".
   While he trained Iraqis for their fledgling army, he did make some friends...at least as much a such disparate cultures could allow. Often times common people, when not interfered with by the "big bosses" can find a way to get along. By "big bosses" I especially mean the Iatollahs, mullahs and other crackpot (or crackhead) religious leaders as much or more than the royal families.
  TM may well be right, we should support Muslim civil leaders that will suppress the influence of such nutcase clerics and lead the people to a more free and democratic society (even providing the hardware for these leaders to force the crazy clerics to toe the line and quit preaching rabble-rousing HATE messages..
   Actually, come to think of it...that plan went quite well, cooperating  with the Shah of Iran..until Jimmie Carter turned his back on the Shah , and let the Iatola Khomeni and his gang of crazies waltz into power in Teheran..Jimmie did the Iranian people a big favor...NOT.

Nor did he help America..

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 12:39:11 AM »
TM7 - you said "Good point BBF...the presence of the West can be overbearing in their minds at times. And in all due respect to Mikey I don't think he accurately portrays their culture, religion, or law; but is citing some pop concepts circulating around the west...just my opinion".

And billy said "Muslim women are just like any other women they love pretty sweet smelling things. Perfumes, dainty lacy things, candy and a little nice compliment gets you far with Muslim women just as with any woman. The problem in the muslim world is that they will be beaten or killed if they try to gain thier freedom, I have seen personally this is true".

And yes, the peanut farmer himself turned his back on the Shah of Iran and the result is history, and history so bad that they have a schizophrenic in charge.  You're right, carter didn't do anyone any favors.  But I'll just betcha bho is gonna be worse................

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 01:37:47 AM »
As I recall the Shah of Iran and his lovely wife, looted the Iranian government, and the people led by that nut bag Homenie ran them out.
We cannot as a nation OCCUPY every country that has a goofball religious group. Until the United States and a few other countries made the sand fleas rich buying their oil we almost never heard of some of them. The American people need to realize that we cannot "save the world". Many other countries don't think they need saving. JMO

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 03:49:42 AM »
As I recall the Shah of Iran and his lovely wife, looted the Iranian government, and the people led by that nut bag Homenie ran them out.
We cannot as a nation OCCUPY every country that has a goofball religious group. Until the United States and a few other countries made the sand fleas rich buying their oil we almost never heard of some of them. The American people need to realize that we cannot "save the world". Many other countries don't think they need saving. JMO

You can't say that! We are a mighty power who has more than the necessary means to police the world and save every business and citizen from financial hardship.  It is not our fault they behave the way they do.  Pouring millions into their countries could have in no way enabled them to fund their terrorist activities.  ::)  Seriously, right on Dee.  Does anyone remember back during the debates when Ron Paul made a similar statement about we can't afford to police the world anymore, the eye rolling and sighs that Mitt, Mike, and others made his way?  Common sense like that Dee just doesn't make much sense to people these days!

Heather

Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Dee

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 03:58:23 AM »
I agree Heather. China will not allow but a certain number of girl babies to be born in their country, and then only by a select few. They are a communist country and yet we trade with them. Russia is not nor ever been our friend. General Patton said we should go ahead and whip them while we were in Europe. Yet we feed and trade with them.
This same government many still in office, SUPPORTED the Vietnam war, and had no intention of letting our troops win that war. Now we trade with them.
France and Germany vote against us in the UN, and we not only trade with them, we PROTECT them. If we pulled our basis out of Germany, their economy would collapse yet they are one of our biggest critics. And the list goes on.
Everyone is blaming all this crap on the Democrats, but refuse to actually take a look at the Republicans voting records. If they did, they would have to face the truth, that both parties sold us out long ago.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 04:53:19 AM »
  A bit of a correction; we are closing bases in Germany, and doing it in a rapid fashion. When I was in Germany in the mid 60s there were 263,000 US troops in Germany (1964). When the conflict in Iraq broke out, the troop level was down to 70,000..the DOD sent the 1st infantry and the 1st armored divisions to Iraq..cutting the troop strength in Germany to 37,000 and the  two 1st divisions will return not to Germany, but to the states.  ...And the Pentagon was seeking a deal to cut the Army in Germany by 12,500 more. A total of17,500 troops in Germany are not going to boost the economy that much !
   Most of the familiar bases (Kasernes) and airfields we used to hear about, including the one I was stationed at are just memories...taken over by German civilians and commerce.
              http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122224,00.html

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 06:13:55 AM »
What ever. I wish ALL the U.S. military installations in Germany were just memories.