Author Topic: Let's Get on the Same Page - Time to Organize  (Read 530 times)

Offline lrs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Let's Get on the Same Page - Time to Organize
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:05:03 AM »
It is time to restructure our thinking, from the ground up.   There are untold millions of patriots who must be sick at what this country has become. 
In order to insure the survival of our way of life and ultimately our country, there needs to be a consensus on what we should all be doing.
There needs to be common areas of knowledge we all should have. 
Millions of able bodied, intelligent, physically fit, competent Americans CAN be an awesome force. 
We should quit pointing fingers, blaming others, and just accept this is where we are.  Now what do we do?
I am proposing that each of us have a common body of knowledge, some basic ideas we can organize and unify around. 
Are there any suggestions?  Do not put out anything that would be illegal.  Let's keep our heads on straight.
" we are screwed "

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Let's Get on the Same Page - Time to Organize
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »
Great Idea
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 04:09:04 PM »
I  HOPE  THERE  IS  100%  NRA  MEMBERSHIP  HERE

i  don't  like  much  the  NRA  does,  but  they are  our  biggest  voice

i  don't think  they  are  hard core  enough but  nothing  says  we  can't  belong  to  2 groups

give  an  NRA  membership  to  a  liberal  friend

focus  on  the  2010 Congressional elections

call  all  local  officials  see  what  their  stand  on   guns  is...go  from  their
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 04:34:39 PM »
 great idea.. just keep the skin heads an athiest out of it an
  id love to see it happen..also watch for those that slip in to try an weaken the resolve of the core people..we do need an wise an tough leader.. palin be my choice..tough lady ,very tough ,im thinking..
 ive heard her say they eat the good game alaskas wilderness provides..
 but this your idea lrs so you steer it where you think it should go. .
im there anbeen wanting it for a while now..

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »
and  no  time  to   waste

did  you  see  this  yet , read  it  again

call  your  congress man  Monday.......every Monday

be  his  first  call  every  Monday....start  his  week  right [ a play  on  words]

be  the  squeaky  wheel
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 05:50:13 AM »
Here are some ideas I have

1 - enroll in some type of combat or martial art, such as karate, boxing, brazilian whatever it is, or my favorite, Haganah.  Learn how to use your body as a weapon, also learn to use a knife and a gun in basic combat modes.  DO NOT do ANYTHING ILLEGAL !!!
2 - get to know the local shooters in your general area, visit more than 1 place to shoot.  Present yourself in the best way possible.  Be courteous and safe everywhere you go. 
3 - buy a short wave radio, learn a little about it.

These are simple things, completely within the law, each of us can do.  Though basic, in the future, it would provide common knowledge that can be built upon. 
Let me try to paint an image in your mind.  Can you imagine the message, if 15 million American men, and women, signed up for martial arts this weekend.
Now if these same 15 million good folks changed their voter registration to another party, say Libertarian, Green, Yellow, Red, Constitutional, whatever.
I know that is not going to happen, but imagine if it did.  CNN, MSNBC, would be falling apart trying to report this in some stupid way.  Dan Rather and Tom Brokaw would be in tears.  Congressmen and Senators would be turning white, holding special committee meetings. 
This would be unprecedented. 
One problem we as conservatives have is that our own principles get in our way.  We let ourselves become divided over small differences.  There are those here who are still pointing fingers, blaming others for the mess we are in. 
Liberals have openly exploited this tactical weakness. bo as much as stated this some months ago.
My ideas are admittedly simple, but I would like to hear others. 
But I do believe my principle is sound.

" we are screwed "

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 06:11:48 AM »
It is time to restructure our thinking, from the ground up.   There are untold millions of patriots who must be sick at what this country has become. 
In order to insure the survival of our way of life and ultimately our country, there needs to be a consensus on what we should all be doing.
There needs to be common areas of knowledge we all should have. 
Millions of able bodied, intelligent, physically fit, competent Americans CAN be an awesome force. 
We should quit pointing fingers, blaming others, and just accept this is where we are.  Now what do we do?
I am proposing that each of us have a common body of knowledge, some basic ideas we can organize and unify around. 
Are there any suggestions?  Do not put out anything that would be illegal.  Let's keep our heads on straight.
What's the plan to stop new world order ? Because there behind the dem and republicans with lot's of money.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 07:42:45 AM »
One thing at a time.
" we are screwed "