Author Topic: and what about the Senator from New York?  (Read 628 times)

Offline OR-E-Gun Bill

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
and what about the Senator from New York?
« on: November 07, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »
She quietly stepped aside to allow the Osama bin Biden ticket front billing. There has to have been some promises made to pacify this power hungry Clinton.
In the debates with McCain, Osama said, "we will be replacing a few Supreme Court Justices in the near future". Could we be getting ready to hear her say "I'm just protecting you (gun owners) from yourselves." as she flies through the halls of the U. S. Supreme Court?

Bill

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: and what about the Senator from New York?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 12:14:33 AM »
Once again gun owners it's time to STFU and get in line. The 2ND ammendmant will be under attack like never before. The presidency, the house and the senate are all on the same team now and it aint ours. With a retirment or death or 2 the Supreme court could move far far left shortly. We need to put down our petty differences and stand together. Some ideas out there are and armed march on Washington DC.  I'd say it would have to range truly in the millions to have an impact. I guess another idea, and all would have to stick to gether and do it, is change your W4 to a large number or if self employed, stopp sending your quarterly payments. THis would have to be done in unity.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »
We just had a chance.

Freedom of speech
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 01:37:43 PM »
We just had a chance.

Freedom of speech

I think that may be the last time to really have freedom of speach.  Obama by EO to the FCC can implement the Fairness Doctrine again and along with re enactment of more stringent anti 2nd laws, freedom of speach cannot be enforced by the people.  And it is coming our way.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »
Greg, reading your signature, makes me think. I am thinking that our detente, with the liberals will be broken in the future. Yes you and I and almost everyone one here has their arms and most probably have alot of ammo. But in the future when our time is gone and the taxes are placed on firearms and ammo in the future the cost of our being armed will be too high that the normals person will be priced out. That is when the detente will be broken and the liberals will win.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »
All we have to do to prevent that possible scenario is for all firearms owners to unite and remember it is only our arms and willingness to use them against government excess and control.  It is the most important fundamental freedom, we have, as all others are dependent on it.  There is no quantifying limits, no economic policy, no press, or any other subject more important than our individual right to life.  If it takes firearms to ensure that right is equally applied, then it becomes the most important freedom we have.  We must educate our children, prevent the anti firarms teaching in our PUBLIC SCHOOLS, teach firearms safety and educate our populace and judicial system that this right exists without government and is fundamental prior to any government.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
Now is the time to start reminding your democratic reps that the last assault weapons ban cost them power for 12 years and it will happen again.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline deltecs

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 07:40:25 PM »
Now is the time to start reminding your democratic reps that the last assault weapons ban cost them power for 12 years and it will happen again.

I just wish it had been 20 years. 

Greg
deltecs

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 05:18:17 PM »
Greg, I see what you are saying.

Both of my 2 children are currently serving in the Minnesota National Guard. They have been raised to know that the constitution is the law of our land. I know that when push comes to shove that they will stand behind the constitution, no matter what the orders. We are now in the most heinous of times,  and I know myself that some of my views and ideas are considered pretty radical by others. But the one founding thing we all have in common is our belief in the 2ND ammendment of the constitution to be our protection  from  an opressive government.

Let's stand together! If we have to fail, let's fail together.