Author Topic: Jesse Jackson....????  (Read 662 times)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Jesse Jackson....????
« on: November 08, 2008, 08:08:33 AM »
"Jesse Jackson cried as learned that Barack Obama would become America's first African-American president"

And to think just a few weeks ago he said he's like to cut bo's ball$ off over a mike he didn't know was on. :o :o :o
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Jesse Jackson....????
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »
I believe he was crying because his "cash cow"  has dried up.  Obama's election has been a vindication of equality in America.  Jesse has made quite a living off of the situation.
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »
I believe he was crying because his "cash cow"  has dried up.  Obama's election has been a vindication of equality in America.  Jesse has made quite a living off of the situation.
I hope your right he's a N not a black man.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 09:23:37 AM »
Obama's election has been a vindication of equality in America.

I don't see that at all.  It only shows me that the liberal media totally controls the ignorant masses.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »
I saw Oprah whining in the crowd too ::)

Jesse Jackson and his other buddy Al Sharpton are two of the biggest dirtbags I have ever seen.
How are they gonna play their racism cards now??

Spanky

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
I saw Oprah whining in the crowd too ::)

Jesse Jackson and his other buddy Al Sharpton are two of the biggest dirtbags I have ever seen.
How are they gonna play their racism cards now??

Spanky
  If someone does something to obama.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 04:51:56 PM »
lets hope no one is dumb enough to do a thing so bad for our side..
  im half expecting the other side to do it ,,as it would further thier goals better than anything i can think of..it seems to me anyway..

Offline jhm

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 12:03:13 AM »
He was crying because he wasn't asked to come up on the stage and speak!!!   I heard that on the radio or somewhere.   Jim

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 03:39:47 AM »
Obama's election has been a vindication of equality in America.

I don't see that at all.  It only shows me that the liberal media totally controls the ignorant masses.

Swampman, you are right on. 

And while it might put a grin on my mug that would never go away, I sure as hell don't want anything to happen to the messiah, because that would forever enshrine him as a saint.
Swingem

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 04:36:43 AM »
We'd have to rename a bunch of streets, but maybe we'd get an extra day off. ;D

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 07:40:32 AM »
I think if we were to get an extra day off I would volunteer to work free that day.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 08:11:11 AM »
I just look for the nearest Confederate leader's birthday, and proclaim I'm taking off for that. ;D

Offline rigger1

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 09:40:04 AM »
I just look for the nearest Confederate leader's birthday, and proclaim I'm taking off for that. ;D

Good idea.  Let us know how that turns out.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »
This one's comming up.  I take it off each year.

Robert E. Lee day is an unofficial Southern holiday observed on January 19 of each year.  The day is a day of remembrance and celebration.  Remembrance of a man who gave his utmost for a cause, and put duty, faith, and service above all else.  Robert E. Lee day is a day that all Southerners say, "Thank you, General, for all you did." January 19 was Robert E. Lee's Birthday.