Author Topic: Shariah law in action...  (Read 4446 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Re: Shariah law in action...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 08:41:13 AM »
That is beyond sick!  That poor baby.  Having her innocence stolen from her and then her life.  This is a cruel injustice for humanity.  :'(

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »
The term Godless, subhuman, scum comes to mind. Animals, purely animals. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »
Now, now, it's just part of their "culture" and we musn't judge them by our standards.....yeah, right. >:( >:( >:(

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »
  She is far from the first and won't be the last. When we were in Saudi after first Gulf war, I saw the same thing happen to a woman for the same thing. They claimed that she did not fight back enough. We also saw the  religious police whipping women over there for infractions. Some of us did not stand idlely by. Islam is a sick power cult and will not allow any disention from it. Fortunalty for us in the US military we had the protection of the Saudi Royal Family to back us up.

What our resident Muslim/Terrorist sypathisers fail to comprehend, is that Islam is not just another religion. It' is a power cult and wants to cotrol the world and everything in it.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »
Sadly, there are some here who believe that it is wrong to interfere with their little games of torture, beatings, and murder. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 02:32:33 AM »
I couldn't find reference to this crime anywhere else on the net, but Yes...Yes what a horrid and barbarous act to murder this young girl. Of course in Moslemism, like Judiasm, she is likely considered a women at that age. Nonetheless, murders and tortures of this type are just dreadful and serve to illustrate why

I cut and pasted the girl's name into Google and found several references to this story.

From the BBC account I understood at age 13 she would be too young to be tried for adultery under Islamic law.

Here is one of the several refernces on this story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7708169.stm

It's nice that even though we shouldn't interfere (as some say), at least we can share opinions about the barbarity of this.  Evidently a lot of the locals thought it was barbaric as well.  Is it really embedded deeply and universally in their culture, or is it a segment of radical murdering thugs?

Certainly, we have enough barbarous acts to work on in our own culture. For example the barbarous and treasonous treatment of our economy that has created misery and death for 20 million people at the hands of traitorous economic terrorists; who need to be routed out and prosecuted. This kind of stuff is off the misery scale unless you're conditioned to take it like a good slave.

..TM7

I guess I am just slow, but the parallel between the state of our economy and this story just escapes me.  I am so filled with revulsion over this cruel incident that apparently I just don't have the capcity to relate it to our situation.
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 02:48:08 AM »
Didn't bush say we all pray to the same God ?

Offline Cement Man

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 02:55:19 AM »
ms, I really don't know. 

Who is included in that "we"?

If the term includes me and these murderous thugs who condemned and stoned that girl (assuming the details of the story are accurate), then "WE" do NOT pray to the same God. 
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 03:25:35 AM »
Remember less than a year ago, here in this country,Texas I think,a man killed both his daughters. He was angry that they were dating American men, not Muslim men. Yep, just the religion I want to follow. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 04:10:53 AM »
Are you equating bashing a young girls brains in in front of a huge blood thirsty mob with defending your country TM?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 04:11:20 AM »
Cement Man....
.......certainly not a similarity of the crimes, except for the fact that one crime affected this poor young girl and the other crimeS affected 20 million people in this country. 2nd point is that this barbarous act in a foreign country is a distraction to keeping focused on our own problems.  Of course, the story is meant to be part of 'construct' of the W OF T, when in reality there is mind boggling acts of inhumanity happening daily all around the world in any culture. Likely, for those interested in the study of barbarity and man's inhumanity to man ... should focus on Palestine.

...TM7
 TM; Your last sentence I must agree with..those Palestinians do seem to barbarous and inhuman..blowing up school buses, pizza parlors and cafes.
       It seems you are continually accusing the Jews of some kind opf nefarious activity..please search the web and try to find such an in human act as stoning a barely pubescent teenager that has been done in Israel...and done with apparent impunity. Methinks you will come up empty..

Cement;
  No, we don't pray to the same God..GB notwithstanding. If we are Christian we pray to the REAL God..we leave Baal, Asherah and the moon God of ancient Arabia for others.

To all;
    Looks like such action carries a fair amount of approval by many Muslims..fund raising for these kind of activities reaches from Africa to the UK and Europe. Who knows, there may be funds raised here for such murderous actions! If most of the Muslim world disagrees with this beastly behavior..why did these guys get away with it ?

Why are the "civilized" countries not showing more outrage at this lower than ape manure activity ? Why is not the UN screaming "bloody murder";(an apt description of the event).  This kind of stupidid beastly conduct goes on day after day and not a peep from the UN or US officials..
    Maybe "the imitation messiah"..will set things straight ! ::) :o :D ;D ;D    ...Yeah, right...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cement Man

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 05:10:01 AM »
Cement Man....
.......certainly not a similarity of the crimes, except for the fact that one crime affected this poor young girl and the other crimeS affected 20 million people in this country. 2nd point is that this barbarous act in a foreign country is a distraction to keeping focused on our own problems.  Of course, the story is meant to be part of the 'construct' of the W OF T, when in reality there is mind boggling acts of inhumanity happening daily all around the world in any culture. Likely, for those interested in the study of barbarity and man's inhumanity to man ... should focus on Palestine.

...TM7

I agree - certainly not a similarity in crimes. I guess that's why I couldn't and still can't see the link.

I don't think I am distracted from keeping focus on our own problems.  I know painfully well what they are here at home. 

I guess the obverse is also possible - that focusing on problems here, might distract us from realizing that atrocities occur elsewhere in the world.  I think we need the broader focus.

I think the story stands on its own, if it is factual as written.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 05:26:49 AM »
Stoning !? Now haven't I read somewhere that this sort of execution was done by ........ah yes, the Israelites if it involved breaking some of their laws.
Since we write about stones, I bet there is less stoning going on in the world then abortions being performed in the west. The unborn are certainly above any guilt. There is more then enough crap going on in our culture to worry about theirs. Let's just keep it there.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 05:35:42 AM »
Stoning !? Now haven't I read somewhere that this sort of execution was done by ........ah yes, the Israelites if it involved breaking some of their laws.
Since we write about stones, I bet their is less stoning going on in the world then abortions being performed in the west. In the unborn are certainly above any guilt. There is more then enough crap going on in our culture to worry about theirs. Let's just keep it there.

+1  Let the one without sin cast the first stone!

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 06:32:28 AM »
All the people that want to leave them to their culture and let them live their way should have to live amongst them for a while.  You would get an education and change your mind real fast.  I've seen women beheaded because the husband was tired of her and wanted someone else, so the husband charged her with adultery and zip there goes her head.  Males rule that society and can get away with any crime against a woman at her expense.

I only saw one incident where a male was punished for a crime against a woman.  And if it had not involved the two military services I don't think anything would have been done.  One night one of my friends, a young service woman, was coming to the dorm after getting off work.  As she neared the dorm, an Oscare (Turkish soldier) grabbed her and raped her in the bushes near the front door.  If the crime had happened off base the civilian authorities would have blamed her for being too beautiful and causing the rape.  The Turkish Commander called out his troops.  A doctor was called to examine the troops, and the guilty one was found.  Adrian (the young woman that was raped) pointed him out to me before the doctor made his examination.  When the guilty person was found, he was castrated on the spot.  But as I said if this had happened off base they would have blamed her, and punished her. 
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 06:41:26 AM »
Don't forget, they make no secret that they believe that they can successfully force the rest of the world into their religeon. They have tried it many times throughout history. You can live and let live if you want, frankly I think a lot of Democrat women would look a lot better in a Berka.

Offline Cement Man

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 07:37:25 AM »
Two wrongs never did make a right, neither 10 or 20 wrongs.  So I don't understand the comparisons with our economic woes, abortions, Israel stoning (recently??) and all the other issues.  What's that prove?

To me it's a sad, gruesome story about a terrible thing done by a bunch of lunatic, cruel fanatics.  Most people, rightfully, are appalled by it.  Most Americans have a pretty insulated attitude about these things because it is only a news item to them.  Like Sourdough said - if you lived amongst them, you'd get an education real fast.

I'm not suggesting that we can solve everyone else's problems, but being aware of what goes on in some places and discussing it isn't wrong either. 

Who knows, the same kind of crazies might even try to harm you or your family, given the opportunity, huh?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »
  Cement man;
  Your first sentence in your post #19.. What you were handed is what is called a "deflection" in a debate. Abortion is wrong, the Jews stonings a couple thousand years ago were wrong as would be any crimes concerning economic hardships..but what does that have to do with a child being stoned to death for being a rape victim and 2 girls in Texas, being murdered by their own father ? I say nothing!
  The same tactic can be seen when a youngster is being punished for destroying something... He says, "yes, I broke it; but Johnny pulled Margaret's pigtails yesterday"....That is his effort to "deflect" blame.

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 01:30:49 PM »
There are some things that should be abhorrent to anyone claiming to be human. Cannibalism, human sacrifice, sexual abuse of children, etc. The brutal public murder of a child is one of the vilest acts imaginable to anyone with even an ounce of humanity. To try to justify such an act as merely cultural or a religious action is both cowardly and futile. Doesn't matter what else happens or has happened anywhere else at any time, this act was reprehensible. The "men" who accused her, tried her, convicted her, and all who watched her die, should  get to take their turn in that sand pit.

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 02:08:39 PM »
Certainly, majority of Moslems would consider this barbarous and against the Qu'ran's teachings.

..TM7

No, I do not see it as our mission to right this wrong. I see it as all on this planet finding the courage to stand up and say "NO MORE!!!". A good start would be for the "majority of Moslems" to grow some balls and stop this kind of stone age crap themselves, instead of sitting on their butts and letting it continue because it is their "culture". If this is what they consider culture and heritage, it deserves to be ended.

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
Certainly, majority of Moslems would consider this barbarous and against the Qu'ran's teachings.

..TM7

No, I do not see it as our mission to right this wrong. I see it as all on this planet finding the courage to stand up and say "NO MORE!!!". A good start would be for the "majority of Moslems" to grow some balls and stop this kind of stone age crap themselves, instead of sitting on their butts and letting it continue because it is their "culture". If this is what they consider culture and heritage, it deserves to be ended.

Agreed Shaggy. POWDERMAN.  ;D

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 02:55:24 PM »
  TM7 I don't think that most Muslims think this is a barbarous act. In fact my personal experience tells me that they do condone it. Actually I did not see a stoning, but a beheading. In the end the result was the same. So TM7 why are you always sticking up for these animals? How about you tell us all. I'm sure you won't!

TM7 you always cite America and Israel as just as bad as the muslims, tell me when has America or Israel ever condoneed the stoning or beheading of rape victims? Honor killing are not only accepted in MUSLIM country but are condoned. When there is a trial and conviction on charges the punishment is rarely even a slap on the wrist.

So TM7 do you have a personal interest in the evil of Islam?  Am I right in my suspicions that you are a muslim?  If not you sure seem to love them and all the sick , cruel vile things they do.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »
  TM7 whenever someone posts about Muslim atrocities, all you ever do is try to side step and spit out your hate America crap. So what is your personal reason for defending the muslim animals? You seem to want to avoid a direct answer and to try to spit out some anti American crap every single time to avoid an answer. It is obvious that you love the muslims and the terrorism they promote on the world. This post was on Sharia law and islamic animals murdering little girls for being raped.

Please start yourself a hate America thread if you feel the need for that subject to be broached. Otherwise here stay on topic.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 03:48:10 PM »
  As I said why not start a hate America topic TM7 once again you attack the subject of this thread by side stepping and avoiding the original post. What this post was about was a girl who was murdered for being raped. It has nothing to do with  America, Israel or the NWO(do they still exist I haven't watched wrasslin since I was a kid). Now if you want to start  a thread on your silliness go for it but pleas try to stick to the subject at hand.

Most the time TM7 I take your posts as the comical satire they are, now this is no laughing matter. BTW the invitation to the BBQ is still open to you. Come on good buddy we all need a laugh.

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »

[/quote]
I couldn't find reference to this crime anywhere else on the net, but Yes...Yes what a horrid and barbarous act to murder this young girl. Of course in Moslemism, like Judiasm, she is likely considered a women at that age. Nonetheless, murders and tortures of this type are just dreadful and serve to illustrate why "The West is West and the East is East and never the twain shall meet...Kipling."

However, it is not our role to interfere and blunder with the workings of the world outside of criticism and commentary as real change for these peoples comes from within their own culture. Certainly, majority of Moslems would consider this barbarous and against the Qu'ran's teachings.

Certainly, we have enough barbarous acts to work on in our own culture. For example the barbarous and treasonous treatment of our economy that has created misery and death for 20 million people at the hands of traitorous economic terrorists; who need to be routed out and prosecuted. This kind of stuff is off the misery scale unless you're conditioned to take it like a good slave.

..TM7

In any case, you, powderman, billy must be dyed-in-the-wool NWO_GLOBALIST if you think we should go around the world, pre-emptive striking, and violating other country's sovereignty to police barbarism any and everwhere...and oh yes,,,as long as it starts and ends with muzzie barbarism.  I guess other barbarism gets a pass....like issraeli barbarism or those that might give us a big kick in the arse back..

...TM7

I never said anything even remotely resembling that, and it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, but nice try....

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »
 And once again TM7 you post things that have nothing to do with this thread. So what is your reason for trying to lead people astray whenever the normal hideousness of the muslim cult is discussed? 

So guys what will TM7 try to change the subject to this time?  How about some guesses. I bet we can get some hilarious ones.  :D :D :D :D

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 04:50:39 PM »
When I read a story about Buddhists, Norwegians, or leprechauns stoning a girl for being raped, I will probably be opposed to that, too. I think you jump to a lot of conclusions about everyones motives for posting what they do. I know for a fact that you have no idea what my intent was posting on this thread. Everything is NOT about the NWO, globalists, issies, toti, corporationalists, bankers, etc. as you seem to think. Some things are just about right and wrong. I feel no need to explain myself further to you, so you can now return to your inane banter with Billy.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 05:10:43 PM »
TM;
   I guarantee to you that I had no thoughts of any NWO, if indeed such a thing exists. My reason for posting is simply to warn any folks that may be entertaining anything like accepting any unnamed politicians future ideas of "coexisting" with any form of Muslim rules and laws. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. I wasn't thinking about economic injustices, one world conspiracies or CEOs with the greed disease although they may be an interesting thread by themselves.
   I was thinking about a terribly frightened, horribly treated little girl whose father, mother, brothers, sisters nor anybody in the village lifted a finger in defense of...not even the local clergyman..
     I have just seen millions of people vote in as president, a person whom virtually none of us had any information about, concerning his formative years. I have seen virtual worship of someone they know nothing substantive about. Today, if some extremely popular politician wanted to introduce Shairia law into this nation he would only need call it by another name such as "noble living rules" or some such bogus title, and millions would suck it right up. By exposing what shairia really is, could perhaps save some from stupidity.
  I saw the videos of those women in birkas having to kneel in a stadium and be shot in the head..apparently because they were "accused" of "something"...didn't have to be anything more than what the poor little girl in the original post was accused of..a whole stadium full of people, and apparently not one of them said "this is wrong"..GOD WILL JUDGE !!

Offline powderman

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 11:14:02 PM »
BILLY, SHAGGY, IG. Common sense and facts are wasted on folks who have none, tm. A simple thread about the Godless ones murdering an innocent girl is just another chance to bad mouth Israel and America. Tm ALWAYS supports the Godless ones, cause he IS one. Going to work now, I'll read another of tms hate America, hate Israel threads when I get home. I'm amazed he didn't blame president Bush for this. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(