Author Topic: Shariah law in action...  (Read 4444 times)

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Shariah law in action...
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2008, 11:36:13 PM »
When it comes to TM7 all I have to say about him is ( at least I liked the advocate ) those in the kno have figured that out!!   Jim

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 01:36:15 AM »
To me it's a sad, gruesome story about a terrible thing done by a bunch of lunatic, cruel fanatics.  Most people, rightfully, are appalled by it

Worked for many years in the middle east.  The place just got crazier and crazier.  Hatred of the Jews is the glue that holds all those corrupt Arab dictators in power:  They and their Islamic extremists have taken hate to a new level by warping the words of the Koran to suit their particular putrid tastes. 

BTW:  The US allowed Karzai to re-establish the nutty Islamic religious police in Afghanistan.  Yep, those crazy Taliban mullas are now working for Karzai. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 04:56:47 AM »
  Nice try TM..that extended effort at DEFLECTION..Frankly, I have no idea what this.. W OF T...thing is! I suppose I could guess..how about... Word OF Truth...or World of Teddy ?
   I do discard your contention that World Net Daily is a fringesite, since it has many more regular participators than most websites Th editor of WND has special insight into the ME and these "customs", since he is a former ME Muslim..now a Christian .
    Still you don't have to take WND's version and bashing them won't change the facts, the truth can be found in many places; here's one:        http://www.torontomike.com/2008/11/aisha_ibrahim_duhulow.html

If you don't like that story line, as someone pointed out earlier, it is simple to google the helpless little girl's name...
  For a hundred or so other accounts of the same event..google the girl's name WAS...    Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow

Curiously, Muhammad's 6 year old "wife" was named....  Aisha
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »
I'm not the man about town but this a typical muslim act not an isolated incident. Islam is a cancer now they can kill themselves as much as they like. I care not they can blow themselves up i care not BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MY HOUSE that is a problem. America is my house and yours lest we forget. They must go zero tolerance. Thats the problem with america lets not offend the colored lets not offend the muslims lets not offend the homo lets not offend the wetback well i'm offended and i cant say spit live and 
let live is bs as far as islam in the us is concernd profile the muslims and leave the innocent alone. Oh i forgot we got a black muslim er christian who went to a racist church. It will be ok

Blacks are more racist than whites                         

.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »
  It is said that most of the "royals" are not exactly rocket scientists.  Yet; Charles owes Islam something after the things it has done for
 his England..like spreading love & understanding, supporting freedom & free speech..and remodeling several of those quaint london buses.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »
Yep, those kind and moderate Islamic scumbags in Afghanistan have taken to throwing battery acid in the faces of school girls.  The US military should put a reward on those scumbags, catch them and give them baths in slightly diluted battery acid. 

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/12/afghanistan.acid.attack/index.html

U.S. Col. Greg Julian said Afghanistan's National Military Command Center told him that four girls were hurt in the incident. Two were blinded and remain hospitalized, and two were treated and released, he said.

The men escaped after the attack, and no one claimed responsibility for it, but Arab-language network Al-Jazeera said Taliban militants were suspected to be responsible.

The incident occurred about 8 a.m. near Mirwais Nika Girls High School in the Meir Weis Mena district.

Kandahar government spokesman Parwaz Ayoubi gave different figures on the number of girls injured, saying six were burned, one of them severely. He called the attackers "enemies of education."

Girls were forbidden to attend school under the Taliban, which ruled the country from 1996 to 2001, when U.S.-led forces removed them from power.

According to Al-Jazeera, the girls were attacked with battery acid. Two teenage sisters, one of whom suffered serious burns, were among the victims.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2008, 12:44:51 PM »
sorry about the rant got a little off topic

hateful little man
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2008, 12:54:23 PM »
  It is said that most of the "royals" are not exactly rocket scientists..
I think Charles is Oxford educated in the classics and with high degree in fraternalism.

..TM7

TM7 I think you have shown us all how actual intelligence and the actual education level of a person have absolutely no bearing on each other.

Now as to your babble of how we don't know how many people tried to stop this. I for one can attest to not this honor killing, but to a beheading in Saudi Arabia. No one tried to stop it. They were cheering and screaming like liberals at an Obama rally when we came on the scene. She was allready dead and there was nothing we could do. Our interpreter explained all the details the men were talking about. If I would have been armed at the time I would have killed them.

Again you will try to change the subject or deflect the blame. Obviously you know your view is wrong and are trying to deflect.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2008, 03:33:51 PM »
  Now Billy;
  Muslim women cannot complain too loudly or they will get what the first photo shows what "uppity" women get..

Second photo shows that someone was accused of stealing..the religion of peace

#3 shows how they "elevate" womanhood.  Photos from..   www.faithfreedom.org/    a website by converted muslims.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2008, 03:45:13 PM »
IG those pics are revolting!

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »
  I guess so...will try to delete them..

Oops..sorry Heather,no luck deleting..

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
You don't have to do that.  I was just stating my dislike for cruelty those women suffered.  I don't think they are against GBO policy. 

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2008, 04:07:08 PM »
 Honestly Heather;
  I am no "feminist" in the pop culture sense of the word.. still there are women in my life (mother (deceased) Wife , grandchild, daughter-in-law) and many others that I love dearly. And while I surely do believe in equal opportunity, rights and fairness..I cannot fathom a man doing this kind of stuff to a woman. I always pictured it as a man's DUTY to protect women & children..

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2008, 05:07:28 AM »
IG :  In our society that is true in their society, tradition, and religious observances are a priority.  I wonder what would happen to the men that would try to protect their family members in instances where the d/father is not the accuser.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008, 06:30:16 AM »
So the question is: Based on these pictures and revolting acts are we Americans suppose to rush into various countries around the world and correct or vindicate these wrongs as IG thinks we should..??   or just only in muzzie countries.??

.....TM7

Answer:  Of course not, and of course not.  Why?  #1 "we" can't fix the world and it's morals (for many reasons).  #2 Ironglow doesn't, and hasn't set the criteria or requirements for my decisions and opinions or those of anyone else.  He posted a link to a news item, and we're all allowed to react to it and form our own opinions. 

Cruelty and murder are wrong anywhere, anytime.  Just as we cannot and are not empowered to "fix" all of today's world problems, we certainly cannot fix problems of the distant past, and they are largely irrelevant to this specific issue.  We all know that the history of the human race is stained with evil, and it doesn't seem to get better. 

Sure, we have to acknowledge that, but lumping all of the devils and transgressors from all places and times in world history together, in response to this specific incident and Ironglow's posting, does little more than blow smoke and obscure the discussion.  Unless, you also include examples of the United States contributions to stop madmen like the Nazis and Japanese in World War II, to balance the discussion.  There are many different reasons and circumstances for the sad and terrible history of man's inhumanity.  The only answer I have found is the peace of Jesus Christ (who would have condemned the Inquisition).
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 07:00:01 AM »
Yep... sure enough those pictures are pretty shocking keeping with IG's jihad/vendetta against the entire islamic world according to his blueprint for the death/rebirth of the world; trying to portray them as unique. BTW...there are beating photos posted around the NYC media about every 2 weeks on  atrocities perped...by police (often rectal pentrations for some bizarre reason). My friend was beat to death by police, in Vermont of all places, 25 years ago. And now the Royals, Charles and Diana, are nothing but dopes and targets for ridicule by this mentality.

Sad fact is these atrocities that IG harps on have happened around the world in many cultures and religions....not just in muzzie regions. And to apply a little relativity to the discussion there is...Mia Lai, post-civil war South, Indian War massacres, Salem witch hunts, Holy Inquisition, white slave trafficing,,,, to name but a few,,,errr of Christian manufacture that is;;; not to mention TuTu uprising, Papa Doc Haitian murder/tortures, Zio slaughter of thousands of Palestinian children and women, Rawanda massacres, Kymer Rouge Purges, Chinese Revolution, and of course the zio-Stalinist purges of Russia, and the zio-bankster revolution of America in 2008.

BTW...the other set of photos,, British muzzies holding weird protest signs, has been pretty much de-bunked as staged by rightest opinion operatives to fuel the phony W OF T.... like IG does.

So the question is: Based on these pictures and revolting acts are we Americans suppose to rush into various countries around the world and correct or vindicate these wrongs as IG thinks we should..??   or just only in muzzie countries.??

.....TM7

all  good reasons to protect  the 1st and 2nd amendments
can  i state it  more simple than  that............hard to beat an  armed woman
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 08:47:14 AM »
 TM asks;
   "Are Americans supposed to rush into various countries around the world and correct or vindicate these wrongs as IG thinks we should?"
  Sorry TM..I didn't indicate that we should go into all those countries. Rather, I was warning folks here NOT to allow Islamofacists to insert their "laws" into our culture..Nice try though !

Re-read my post #35

Offline powderman

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »
I read today that Israel cut off fuel and food to the Godless ones in gaza. No more electricity. Let em eat their bombs and rockets. I see tm is still defending the Godless ones. Sad, but normal for him to defend his brothers. Those pics are truly sad, there is no defense for scum like that, though at least one here will try. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »
TM7 just makes a hate America or Israel statement to deflect from the fact that his defence of the muslims/terrorists is indefensible.

TM7 do we have to start you out in square one again. Repeat after me, "America good muslim bad."  Try it once and see how good it feels to speak the truth.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »
and in return Hamas is using bigger rockets to fire on Israel

Offline powderman

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »
and in return Hamas is using bigger rockets to fire on Israel

Let the Godless ones eat those rockets, make electricity with them, heat their homes and cook with them. No electric might mean that tm7 will be offline for a bit. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »
   Powderman & BBF;
   I could be wrong, but I think it was the rockets landing in Israel first, then the cutoff of food & fuel.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/10/28/israel.gaza/index.html

http://patdollard.com/2008/01/hamas-immediately-rockets-israel-after-fuel-delivery/

Offline powderman

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »
IG. Yes, it was. Israel needs to quit feeding those Godless scum. If it weren't for Israel those scum would starve to death, they repay Israels kindness with treachery, lies, and murder. Enough is enough, let em starve. Israel sends food and fuel, the Godless ones send rockets, bombs, and death. Hope tm doesn't starve to death. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 03:01:59 AM »
 Yes, few Jews probably have a NT in their homes..just as few Christians likely have a Torah in their homes. Still; Christians are not trying to take each other's homelands...and they are not beheading each other.
   In fact; I haven't heard of a suicide bombing between Christians & Jews in years.. ;)

Offline powderman

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 03:14:20 AM »
Yes, few Jews probably have a NT in their homes..just as few Christians likely have a Torah in their homes. Still; Christians are not trying to take each other's homelands...and they are not beheading each other.
   In fact; I haven't heard of a suicide bombing between Christians & Jews in years.. ;)

YEP. How many LIVE muzzies ya figure has a NT in their homes??? What a laugh.
tm. Is your puter battery operated??? No power??? Never fear, Israel will help ya, sooner or later, they always do. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 05:28:20 AM »
OK,So what happened prior to those rockets being fired at Israel. 

BTW. All that food and fuel isn't coming out of Israeli money with a huge  component of US aid $). They just control what flows and how much.

I would like to see how you would react if your neighbors that don't like you
( understatement)  and vice versa on all sides, decide how much food, fuel. electricity and freedom of travel you have. 

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 07:36:44 AM »

Muzzies commonly have the Bible (OT and NT) in their homes and consider it one of the sacred text as they also consider Jesus the messiah.

Bull crap.  I spent 7 years in the middle east.  It is illegal to possess a Bible in Saudi Arabia.  Possession of a Bible by a Saudi is guaranteed to get the person declared a convert to Christianity:  That person will then get a one way trip to head chopper square.

Suicide bombings/terrorism/false flag attacks were invented by Jews during their stealing of Palestine when they were killing British, US and UN troops.

BS again.  Get real man.  Tell us something that we can believe for a change.   

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 10:33:14 AM »
TM;
     I slipped up..meaning to say Talmud, when I said Torah..but even there Christians would rarely if ever have the Torah (Penteteuch) as a "stand alone" book. Note: I would like to have a Talmud, I understand there is much wisdom to be found there.
   I did have the King David Hotel in mind when I said "I haven't heard of a SUICIDE bombing between Christians and Jews IN YEARS, and 1946 is quite a few years compared to the most recent Muslim suicide bombings. That is not to say that the bombing of the KG Hotel was justified (it wasn't) and of course, it was not a SUICIDE bombing. For their trouble, 2 of the perps were wounded, all were rounded up and prosecuted.
    The attack was against the British Mandatory Headquarters, housed in the KD Hotel. Some small measure of blame goes to the boss there, Sir John Shaw. The bombing was preceded by a phone call to the Mandatory headquarters explaining that it was about to happen, and that he should evacuate the building. He said (paraphrased) " I'm not going to let the Jews tell me what to do", and did not evacuate.
I am in no way defending the bombing by a small splinter group who were roundly condemned by the "Exodus" group, knowing such acts of violence would severely damage their credibility in seeking an independent state...just as bombings do toward the Muslims today.
  Shaw is guilty only in so far as a school principal would be today if he/she did not respond to a credible bomb threat and had students killed. Since the bombing could not help the state builders efforts and killed many Jews as well as British & Arabs, the splinter group explanation sounds as good as any...being as Jews are not normally fanatically suicidal.
    TM, we will probably disagree about who stole who's land until we are both planted..but I look at it as the Jews reclaiming their land from a bunch of "squatters". I can read with my own eyes their title deed to the disputed land. The "Palestinians" (a recently contrived nationality) have already found a home..the land that the Muslim neighbors lost in their attempts to "rub out" Israel. It would be indeed abetter world if ALL victorious peoples were, in the interests of peace..willing to hand back fairly won territories as large as the Sinai Penninsula and the West Bank plus the Gaza strip. The whole world KNOWS these territories were returned in a trade for "peace". Israel kept their word and handed the land over..have the Arabs kept their word ?

Suppose the Muslims had been victorious, could we expect them to be so understanding and generous ?  ;) :D ;D ;D

Offline powderman

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 11:41:13 AM »
tm. The palestinians are trespassers, invaders. God gave that land to Israel thousands of years ago.
Why would Alsagar need to research anything??? He lived with the Godless ones 7 years, but personal experience doesn't count I guess. Keep defending your brothers tm, I'm sure they appreciate it. What brand batteries you useing????
BBF. Israel gives their enemies millions of $ in food, heating oil, etc every year, they need to stop that. What money the palestininans get they choose to buy instruments of death instead of essentials for their families. Israel bends over backwards to have peace, thats all they want. The Godless ones don't want peace, never have, never will. They live to hate and kill, thats their goal in life, world domination and the anhilation of every man, woman, and child that refuses to worship their child molester mohamed. Don't let tm fool you, he's one of them. He hates Bush, America, and Israel, but always supports the Godless ones or changes the subject to 1 of his 3 goals in life. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »
Boy Old TM can sidestep like a pro boxer.

TM7 your antisemetic hatered is going to destroy you. Just like it did Hitler, TM you can be saved, give yourself to Jesus and all sins can be atoned for. You need to turn away from the devil(muslims) and turn to the lord.

TM7 repeat after me "America good muslims bad".