Author Topic: What will the first acts of civil outrage and unrest be?  (Read 4751 times)

Offline Questor

• Trade Count: (0)
What will the first acts of civil outrage and unrest be?
« on: November 12, 2008, 08:55:59 AM »
We can all smell it coming. Obama is as outrageous as anyone in the history of the U.S. He's going to enact things that are terrifically unpopular. What will the repercussions be from US citizens?
Safety first

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Re: What will the first acts of civil outrage and unrest be?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 09:04:23 AM »
In in ideal America, we would impeach him and replace him with a president/non-dictator.  To be quiet honest I see most people thinking they have no power so they will blindly follow.  Those who think they can make a difference will go about it the wrong way and end up in jail for being a terrorist/traitor.  Today there is too much bickering about the small stuff that will prevent us from truly coming together to make a real "change".  I hope I'm wrong but that is how I see it.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 09:54:41 AM »
Today there is too much bickering about the small stuff that will prevent us from truly coming together to make a real "change".Heather

Brilliant! Heather, you give me hope.
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline jvs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 10:14:30 AM »
I think the first actions will be by the Federal Gov't under BHO and perceived as another Ruby Ridge or Waco.   

Not that I believe that they will actually want another Ruby Ridge or Waco, but that is the way it will be played out.

If you want to run with the Wolves, you can't Pee with the Puppies.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 10:57:14 AM »
Impossible to say. 
I think the first and last reactions to dictatorial behaviour will be our usual stuff.  We will flood washington dc with phone calls. 
Talk show hosts will be screaming. 
There may even be a boycott or a protest.  People like us will make posts about what needs to happen, and call each other names.
There will be a litle bit of grumbling after that.
It will end there, with the power structure amused and intact.
" we are screwed "

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 11:52:05 AM »
My guess is, the guy will look like the saviour of the world. The liberal media that elected him will tell everyone all is well. The 435 whores will prop up his lies. Those that voted for him will believe it and take all the crap he feeds them. Many that did not vote for him will get on the band wagon. The laws removing freedom will not even be consided. You cannot let a little thing like that get in the way of change they will say. 70% of the people will vote him to office in 2012. Then look out.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 12:45:19 PM »
I have already said where i drew the line. hopefully this will not be the case and things will go on as usual. Free thinkers will be the first to go.

wake up america
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 01:33:33 PM »
 possibly but only if they have disarmed the citizen..if we ,,and i meane the 50 million let it be known no law against the 2nd an what it stands for will be abided nor respected.. the blacks use riots to emphasize thier power .. we won t use thier method ..but like they said about the ole mule.. you just gotta get his attention first..we gotta show them that in mass we are totally not open to anything, they have to do or say that alters the spirit of the 2nd..
  right now they are absolutely sure we are  willing to be led down the yellow brick rd to a disarmed population..so are we ready to show them we won t even consider it being argued out in court or any where else..
 the price is as high now as its ever been to sustain freedom..
 is there any difference between us and the patriots of the revolution...
 why heck yes .. we soft now.. all we gotta do is lettum have thier way and we can continue the good life a while longer..im one of us ,,
 so whats it gonna be..why don t we rationalise an mabe discuss
 a lot more .. yea anything to avoid doing the hard thing..
 mabe if we discus it enough the sewers of doubt an confusion can kinda diffuse the armed citizen thing..just kinda let it pass..
  ive read some real skilled difusers an deviders,, here and other forums..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 02:24:29 PM »
rWell here's an idea, get you a wrench and losen the bolts holding the legs on the big power towers, do several in a row and then let the wind start blowing. Cut the power to his support area's (urban centers). Blowing bridges takes alot of knowledge or alot of explosives. Now here is the part that is tough for some and easy for others. Find where the leaders and supporters of these brown shirts live, go to their house and take care of them. If and when the Revolution comes, be prepared to spill blood, preferably others, but if need be your own. The military will be plagued with fratricide amongst the troops if they try to use them. I feel most military officer would be afraid to give the orders to have their troops attack American citizens. As I said before, just one grenade in the right place at the right time could eliminate alot of officers in one shot. If there is another force put in place to assault the American public, we must infiltrate. Infiltration will be key on attacking this snake. A person on the inside would be able to supply the names and home addresses where the resistance can go and see these traitors. If it comes down to war, we must remember that the body armour they wear will stop most rounds we have. Shooting them in the thigh ot neck will produce the best results. Armour peircing weapons are simple to make as long as you either have access to or knowledge on how to make, powerful enough explosives. On visiting them in their homes, they cannot all have security. Without personal security for oneself and ones family they will lose the will to fight.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »
I like what you said about the mule.  You have to get his attention.
It's all in how you explain it.
" we are screwed "

Offline deltecs

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »
I think it will depend on just where and to what degree, Obama's administration changes the face of America.  Offshore drilling ban re imposed, No.  Government siezure of 401 K plans, not necessarily.  New or reinstated firearms ban, no.  Higher taxes, no.  Civilian security force mandate to all between 18-21 and 50 hour free social work without pay all others, Most definitely, yes. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline LaOtto222

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 01:11:06 AM »
The party in power is not stupid - unfortunately and they are full of guilt. They are not going to come in a make sweeping changes, radical changes. They are going to take our freedoms bit by bit, little by little. Each step will not be very big. They will pass legislation to change just a little, when they get that in place, then something else, when that gets through, then some thing else. Until they are where they want to be. A sweeping change like banning all guns is not going to happen, because they know there would be a big upraising. No they will ban "assault" weapons and magazine capacities. When they get that through and everyone gets used to it, then they will ban semi-autos of all kinds as an assault weapons. Then there will ammunition restrictions. then reloading restrictions. Then they will let cities make their own laws about hand guns and then guns of any kind. The urban areas do not care about gun restrictions for the most part and that is where the liberal Democrats how most of their power. Then they will ban any repeaters. Then by that time there will be no resistance for banning guns altogether because it sneaked up on us little by little. Not in one fell swoop that would piss off a majority of people. This will take years to happen. That is just one example. They will not make all happen in one fell swoop. I personally do not care for "black" rifles. They just do not fit into my style of shooting, but I will stand up for any one that wants one. Because it will be black rifles first, then some thing else, and some thing else until there are no guns left. Obama has promised "sensible gun laws", what ever that is. What is sensible to him is more than likely rights infringement to me. Liberal Democrats do not want off shore drilling, drilling in Anwar, extracting oil from shale. We have been bad you know, and we must pay and pay and pay for our sins. High fuel prices are good, so we cut back on fuels and save the world. We are the haves in the world and that is a sin too, we must spread the wealth among the rest of the world. They actually are guilty for having some thing that others do not. Bill Clinton leaked nuclear secrets to China, because he felt bad that we had them and they did not. Oh he denies that he had any thing to do with it, and they went on a witch hunt to find the real culprit that leaked the secrets. That faded away though didn't it? After they found out the guy that leaked it was working with full cooperation of the Government to do so.
Great men have vision and resolve to make dreams come true.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 01:16:49 AM »
99% of Americans are sheep.  They will do nothing except what they are told..
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline LaOtto222

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 02:14:27 AM »
99% of Americans are sheep.  They will do nothing except what they are told..

I agree.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 02:46:53 AM »
This is such a maddening time, I have different thoughts every day, trying to sort all this out. 
Ever hear of psychological warfare?????

Maybe we are sheep, but maybe not.  For the most part, our way of life in middle class America, is that we do not grow up in a hatefull, toxic environment.  We do not dwell on violence, crime, inflicting harm on others.  We accept our responsibilities as citizens to raise our families as best we know how, we pay our taxes, go to church, and contribute in our own way to our communities.  I think each of us realizes we are blessed to be able to live this kind of life. 
We tend to be responsible, generous, good people. 
We are slow to anger. 
If I recall my history, I think Hitler and the nazi's considered us a mongrel race.  He declared war on us after Pearl.  He probably thought we were sheep.
I wonder if the Japanese soldiers fighting at Guadalcanal thought we were sheep.
REalistically though, that was then, this is now. 
Much of America has become soft, lazy, irresponsible, totally stupid.   We have become our own worst enemy.   
Like I said, maybe we are sheep, maybe not.  I just don't know.
One thing I do know, is that the most powerfull people on this planet, economically and politically want to tear apart the United States.  They are close to success.
" we are screwed "

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 03:28:20 AM »
Just supposin there was an all out revolution. 
I think one of the first things factions of the military would do would be to destroy any usable bridge, no matter how big or small.  The military could still put whatever they wanted in place they wanted.  Civilians would be isolated. 
The plentifull supply of slave labor ( you and me ) after this is over would make rebuilding bridges a snap.   
" we are screwed "

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 03:39:44 AM »
I think one of the first things factions of the military would do would be to destroy any usable bridge, no matter how big or small.

I know there is a written plan to destroy all the bridges leading out of the major cities.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 04:17:08 AM »
I like billy's idea.  I would like to add some thoughts on the need for first strike capability on a pre-emptive basis only of course, to take or retake location after location, right to the individual state capital preparing to enact or attempt to enforce such a scenario. 

Establish control, establish order, free the citizens, affirm allegance to the flag.  Send the politicos home.  Establish an interim government.  Re-establish the Constitution and if necessary re-define the state's boundaries.  Eliminate funding for political parties and refuse to recognize a party system.  Return to a one (person) one vote process.  Hold elections.  Return home.  Honor your dead. 

You have 90 days from start to finish. 

Offline magooch

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 04:23:50 AM »
In in ideal America, we would impeach him and replace him with a president/non-dictator.  To be quiet honest I see most people thinking they have no power so they will blindly follow.  Those who think they can make a difference will go about it the wrong way and end up in jail for being a terrorist/traitor.  Today there is too much bickering about the small stuff that will prevent us from truly coming together to make a real "change".  I hope I'm wrong but that is how I see it.

Heather

Wouldn't the first step be to define exactly what "CHANGES" we're talking about?  Other than messing with the Second Amendment and flirting with Marxism, I don't know what this B. Hussein Obamanation has in mind.  Both of those would be "real change" and if that's the kind of thing you're looking for....

I kind of think that Osama has let his big mouth talk him into a difficult spot.  He basically has led his most adamant supporters to believe that they are going to reap some financial gain and others to believe that we will disengage from military conflicts.  When neither of these things come to pass, the shine will come off.  Meanwhile, the financial problems aren't going to go away so easily.  We've maxed out our collective credit cards and the bills are coming due.  I don't think Osama has a clue as to how to deal with this issue and if he follows his inclination to tax the crap out of the wealthy, he and everyone else is going to learn a lesson in economics.
Swingem

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 04:58:36 AM »

Heather

Wouldn't the first step be to define exactly what "CHANGES" we're talking about?  Other than messing with the Second Amendment and flirting with Marxism, I don't know what this B. Hussein Obamanation has in mind.  Both of those would be "real change" and if that's the kind of thing you're looking for....

I kind of think that Osama has let his big mouth talk him into a difficult spot.  He basically has led his most adamant supporters to believe that they are going to reap some financial gain and others to believe that we will disengage from military conflicts.  When neither of these things come to pass, the shine will come off.  Meanwhile, the financial problems aren't going to go away so easily.  We've maxed out our collective credit cards and the bills are coming due.  I don't think Osama has a clue as to how to deal with this issue and if he follows his inclination to tax the crap out of the wealthy, he and everyone else is going to learn a lesson in economics.

In my opinion "real change" means to undo the changes that have got our country in the mess it is in today.  The first change would be to downsize the role of the federal government as it was laid out in 1776.  They now have a say so on just about every aspect of our lives

The federal government in my opinion should back off and leave it to the states to make their own laws to effectively govern their people.  They need to quit messing with our civil rights and the economy. They made this mess by getting involved and then turned to our weakest link (middle class citizens) to pay for their mistakes.

I think we need to cut down on our foreign entanglements.  If they aren't bothering us leave them alone.  The money that is being poured into other countries could go a long way to help our nation w/o stealing from the poor to save the wealthy. We can be energy efficient w/o foreign oil if we just poured our money into research instead of third world countries.  It is not our place to give handouts overseas or even at home.

We can't afford the cradle to grave government dependence.  The medicare, medicaid, food stamp, welfare has to stop for anyone who is physically able to work.  I don't mean if you are depressed you can still get a handout.  I mean if you are a paraplegic then I wouldn't mind my tax dollars going to help you out.

We need better border patrol and security.  We need to deport the illegals and make it to where they can not come back illegally.  We shouldn't have to compete with illegals for the scarce amount of jobs out there today. 

The change I am talking about involves the government admitting they were wrong to make laws that they had no business making.  They need to take them off the books and start over with our original constitution and the way it was originally intended.  I know it will probally never happen, but this is what our country needs to once again thrive as a great nation.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline LaOtto222

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 05:28:22 AM »
+1 on that Heather ;) It will not happen, but it should.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 05:54:59 AM »
Re #10 post
 I can just imagine how a "mandatory anything" service will go over with that young crowd. Unless of course they use " Animal Farm" as a text book.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 06:04:11 AM »
 i agree with most of your words..
  now tho ,without gods providing   another great commnicator ..
 these things just gonna take some suffering ,,to bring about..
 our real problem is in our own selves..we havn t experienced what not being free would be like..at least i havn t .. i openly admit ..i havn t embraced the opra winfrey,letterman hilliary , america..
 still old school an doing  pretty much as suits me..not socially or politically correct
 still from an individual point of view.. im approaching my time in life where im dependant on some one for most things i need..hate the thought ,,this i truely fear..when ?,i don t know ..is it coming ,absolutly if i don t keel over somewhere..
  so the subject of this post really means more to the younger folks than myself.. my advice ,,remember there is god..
 ps now watch ,,he ll probably let me live to a hundred ,,to show me how wise i aint.. :) wait a min.. lord .. im not gonna fuss if you do..

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 12:20:29 PM »
You gotta watch what is said because poeple are really watching

For God and country
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline deltecs

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »
You gotta watch what is said because poeple are really watching

For God and country

In today's modern computer era, it is well known that people are watching.  However, one of the first things tyrannical governments do, is control the media and arms.  Just because people are watching, is that enough reason to cease debate on current events and potential outcome that may be considered subversive to some?  I won't go peacably in the middle of the night to any concentration camp, I assure you.  That goes also for my GOD given fundamental right to express my discontent with current adimistration or government, using the only means of individual expression that may have any impact.  The Internet. 
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 12:42:09 PM »
I'm counting on it.  >:(
" we are screwed "

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »
We can all smell it coming. Obama is as outrageous as anyone in the history of the U.S. He's going to enact things that are terrifically unpopular. What will the repercussions be from US citizens?

Maybe he will do as Lincoln did, and attack the south.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 02:02:11 PM »
I am not referring to political dissention but to acts of terrorism against the government. such things need to be discussed in private.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »
Those things shouldn't be discussed at all.  :)

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »
The Dem's are already talking about taking possession of our IRA's and ks. If that's not an act of civil outrage I don't know what is.

By the way the government does not make money it gets it's money by taxing it's citizenry.  I have a theory that If we wanted to stop the government in it's tracks all we would have to do is stop paying our taxes en mass.  The catch is that enough people would have to agree to this in order for it to work.  If even a third of the country refused to pay federal income taxes their would not be enough prison space to incarcerate tax evaders and the government would not have the money to fund it's programs.     
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC