Author Topic: Maybe We Should Be Careful??  (Read 772 times)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Maybe We Should Be Careful??
« on: November 13, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »
IMO we should be careful what we say on the internet.  You never know who's reading it.  Just a thought.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Maybe We Should Be Careful??
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 01:27:10 PM »
the  more  we  talk
the more it wil be  obvious when we quit talking

then it's time  for immetiate concern

did  anyone write a congressman today?

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »
IMO we should be careful what we say on the internet.  You never know who's reading it.  Just a thought.

I don't think that most people are dumb enough to post something on the net that they wouldn't be willing to back up face to face.  As far as talking about our dislike of the way the country is headed, it is our God given right, as outlined by our constitution, to do so.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 01:56:20 PM »
I've seen several things posted here in the past few days, that I think could land a person in jail or at least warrant a visit from a government agency.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 01:58:34 PM »
I don't believe that is what swampman is referring to.

Sheep do not deserve freedom
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
HEATHER. Swampman is right, I no longer feel safe from the govt, it will get worse with osama. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jvs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 10:37:35 PM »
Since this website is a wide open format, with no controls as to who comes here, it is probably being watched.

When you see what gets posted on this website, and you consider that it is polluted with foreign and national liberals, the time will come that having a website like this will work against your constitutional rights.  And the glee those foreigners and liberals will have when this website gets shutdown or severly limited will be unsurpassed in history. 

Get ready for it because it's coming, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
 If you want to run with the Wolves, you can't Pee with the Puppies.

Offline LaOtto222

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 01:16:07 AM »
Over throwing the Government is treason. Succeeding from the United States is treason. Then there is conspiracy to commit treason. And then there is just plain; breaking the law. I have read a few things like that here. I agree, be careful what you say. I think most people are smart enough not to be talking about it here if that is what they really are going to do. I think most of that kind of talk is just people blowing off steam and thumping their chest. They are exercising their right to free speech. If that is not the case and they are serious and stating it here, then they are just plain stupid for announcing their intent. However chest thumping could be misinterpreted by some as a real threat. Who knows how it will be handled by the paranoid. The paranoid are people that want to shut down anyone that does not think like they do and will do any thing to stop thinking that is not like theirs. Right now there are a lot of folks that are just as radically left as there are radically right, maybe more....and they have the power; at least for now. Will the person that says "they will get my guns from my dead cold hands" be "watched"? Will they shut down this site as being inciting? I have heard talk that some on the far left would like to shut down talk radio, simply because they do not like what they hear. I have made comments here, but I am not ashamed of any thing I have said and it certainly is not treason or a conspiracy to commit treason. Even the mild things people say could be interpreted as not thinking the right way, making you a threat. Big Brother is watching...the more Government we get, the more real it can become. The right way to protest is through elected officials. Either put pressure on them to do the right thing (legally) or vote them out of office. If laws are passed, you must follow them, like it or hate it. Any thing short of that is breaking the law at best. Work through your congressmen and elect officials with the the Bill of Rights in mind.
Great men have vision and resolve to make dreams come true.

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 04:40:26 AM »
Don't hold your breath while you wait for the mainstream media to spread "Truth" around.
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 05:38:50 AM »
I agree with magooch on that. The main stream media is one of your enemies.

BTW. Who are the foreigners here that support the leftist agenda? ???
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Bugflipper

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »
 In some respect yes every website gets monitored, but not by the means you are thinking. If a string of key words are found then the site is saved and reviewed. I'm not posting anything new, this information has been released to the public. So lets say a topic on the sand land comes up and the words associated with pro extremism appeared. Then it would be saved and reviewed by a person. Same thing with plots to eliminate people in high places. Most folks on boards like this have good morals. No need to fear anything if you are just speculating what could happen in government. Change your statement just a bit to a proactive aproach on how you wold like to participate in illigal activity and you have a bit of a problem. Just discussing theory of illegal activity is circumstancial unless a crime is actually committed. If you make a statement of I'm going to do this or that you may have black suits knocking on the door.
Molon labe