Author Topic: AMMUNITION ACCOUNTABILITY  (Read 965 times)

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
AMMUNITION ACCOUNTABILITY
« on: November 18, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »
Well….the Dem’s are not waiting long! “AMMUNITION ACCOUNTABILITY” is the legislation that they want to pass…to restrict ammo….note that you have two years to “dispose” of all non conforming ammo…or you are BREAKING THE LAW!

In Arizona, the Republicans will not let this get to a vote….however…we still need to voice our opinions to all the lawmakers….and we need to get these idiots that introduced the bill (Garcia, Alvarez, Bradley, Campbell) out…and any that support them out!

Here is link to the website…that supports banning ammo…and the states that there are ammunition banns proceeding.

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

Interesting how the BLUE states of Hawaii, Illinois, New York…lead in number of restrictive ammo laws! Make sure that your dollar, weather it be flying to the airport, buying off the internet, vacation, or sending a post card….any money transaction…is representative of their liberal, anti firearms position.

Also..buy ammo, firearms, magazines.

Spread the word to all of those that support the Second Amendment, get the folks that have a rifle, shotgun and maybe a pistol (The so called “Elmer Fudd’s”) that have been neutral on the firearms issue, may have voted Democrat, are not NRA members, do not think it will effect “them”, think Assault weapons are what the MEDIA presents them to be and believe the lies of the liberal media, believe the lies of “cop killer bullets”, believe the lies of “Saturday night specials”, believe the complete lie of the so called “gun show loophole”, and a laundry list of media lies and miss-conceptions…to get off their butt....join the NRA….Write their State and local representative….stop any…ANY…restriction on our Second Amendment rights! We need to all reach out to those that can be brought to our side of this issue, each of us need to get one additional person….the holidays are a good time to bring this up…and get those that are on the fence…to side with the US constitution/Second Amendment, and firearms rights!
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline LaOtto222

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: AMMUNITION ACCOUNTABILITY
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 05:30:47 AM »
I could be wrong on this, but wasn't this tried already in California and defeated?
Great men have vision and resolve to make dreams come true.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 06:24:35 AM »
I   UNDERSTAND  IT  PASSED  IN  CALIFORNIA
AND  GOES INTO  EFFECT  IN  2011

some  one  correct me if  i am wrong
or  give  details  of  the  law  [maybe  that  is deadline  to  imprint  serial# on primer]
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 06:28:25 AM »
I could be wrong on this, but wasn't this tried already in California and defeated?

You need to go to the web site I provided, you will see it is a carry over to 2008 from 2007 in California.
We are looking at a new era with the Democraps in charge. Also look at all the other States that are and have introduced there own versions to the ammunition accountability issue.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »
Imagine what a thing like that would cost. The way to get the guns is through the ammo supply. What would be the point of guns that cannot be shot. Most would relegate them to the closet. Then all of the sudden the government offers to buy them. Most would just sell them off. Gotta stop this b.s. legistation
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Explorer1

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:04 PM »
"Imagine what a thing like that would cost."

They don't care about cost, in-fact probably consider high cost to the consumer a good thing as it will reduce use - which is the end goal - stop those rascals that own guns.

Meanwhile, large paperwork intensive systems create jobs which supports Marxist methods of Big Brother goobermint

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 04:13:20 PM »
And how many jobs would be lost if there were no more guns, ammo and all the sports related to guns. The gun industry is a big business, it also employs people that make hunting gear. The total removal of guns would be a big blow to the economy.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 05:59:27 PM »
the washington bill died LAST YEAR
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline S & W 642

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
This is what I got back from one of our state Reps. here in KY

this legislation is federal legislation.  You should contact Congressman Geoff Davis at 202/225-3465 or Senator Jim Bunning at 202/224-4343 or Senator Mitch McConnell at 202/224-2541.  Thanks for sending me your message and I hope our Congressmen and Senators can help you

This is scary we need to fight this.
Eph2:8-9

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »
if  serializing  bullets  will  help  to  solve gun  crimes  then
serializing  drugs  will  help  solve drug  crimes
apply  any gun  law the  the ridiculous  war  on drugs

how   about a 3 day  wait  before  you buy  drugs

or  a  mandatory locking  device on  drug containers

and  oh  yes  a back ground check  before  all  sales

wait  a  minute
these ONLY apply  to law abiding people
laws  make  money  for outlaws and  jailers
i  guess  there  will  soon be a tremendous  black market in  bullets out  there  soon
better  buy  a reloading  press  soon$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and  a  mold  from  Viral$$$$$$$$$$$$$
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Explorer1

• Avid Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 04:04:08 PM »
This bill may have died in WA State in 2008 and all other places, but do NOT think this subject is done.  Like many other subjects, expect them to hammer it till we "compromise" and give away a LARGE part of our rights!  If you recall, the so-called assualt weapons ban sunset in '04 but the subject has NOT gone away.

For more details, visit

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 02:38:36 AM »
The dems and obama are just warming up. All of you who refused to fight him should be ashamed of yourself. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline 45454

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 10:45:26 AM »
We need an old fashioned neck tie party. >:(
The old calibers and guns got the job done
Life-United Prospectors Inc
WARTHOG-The Open Range forums

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »
They can try and come up with some absurd law, but it'll never work. At least with the law enforcement we have now. The police can't keep up with trying to find a stolen car, at 8ft. wide by 20ft.long, some bright color. How can they expect to keep track of a few thousand rounds of ammo, that will fit into a couple of ammo cans. NOW, here's what they can do, and most probably will do, and that is tax the bat crap out of primers and powder. And factory ammo. The big ammo company's will have to charge that to stay in business. And then I'm guessing, there will be a big underground market in components, brass from police dept.'s, powder and primers from commercial reloaders. You have to remember, every level of govt. right now is basically broke. Their main purpose in the next few years, will be to raise revenue.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
I am not wwild about the NRA, but it is the best opposing force I am aware of, if you are not a member, join!  Numbers will say a lot to those that make the laws, and maybe they can effectively lobby and get such a bill thrown out before it to Yamama for his signature.