Author Topic: End the Fed Rallies  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
End the Fed Rallies
« on: November 21, 2008, 07:51:55 PM »
November 20, 2008

Right now, Americans are looking for answers as our nation undergoes another economic crisis. It is a key component of our message that the Federal Reserve system lies at the heart of these financial problems. This weekend, activists will gather at Fed branches across the country to call for the end of the Federal Reserve System and for a return to sound money.

Ron Paul will be speaking around 12:30 pm central at the Houston "End the Fed" rally on Saturday, and while these rallies are not C4L-sponsored events, we wanted to make sure you were aware of this grassroots effort. The organizers of "End the Fed" have provided us with event background and website information, which is included below.

While enjoying the festivities if you are able to attend, please keep in mind that the organizers are promoting a peaceful event. Anything along the lines of vandalism or violence will only discredit the movement and set back our efforts to reform our nation's monetary system.

The battle to reclaim our Republic is just beginning, and it is a fight that we can and will win if we stick together and work hard.

Matt Hawes
Campaign for Liberty

On the night of November 22, 1910, a group of bankers met at an elite resort at Jekyll Island, Georgia.

So began the dark conception of the Federal Reserve System, which many economists argue is responsible for devouring the political and financial wealth of America. The U.S. Dollar has seen a better than 98% decline in its purchasing power since that time.

G. Edward Griffin summarizes here: "The purpose of this meeting on Jekyll Island was...to come to an agreement on the structure and operation of a banking cartel. The goal of the cartel, as is true with all of them, was to maximize profits by minimizing competition between members, to make it difficult for new competitors to enter the field, and to utilize the police power of government to enforce the cartel agreement. In more specific terms, the purpose and, indeed, the actual outcome of this meeting was to create the blueprint for the Federal Reserve System." From "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin

On November 22, 2008, ninety-eight years later, End the Fed! will announce the initiation of a grassroots, unfunded, transpartisan citizens movement for Sound Money with rallies at every Federal Reserve Bank and office in the country. Activists will demand an end to private banker control over the nation's money supply and the return to a hard, commodity backed monetary system. Their slogan is simple and direct: "End the Fed! Sound Money for America!"

End the Fed! activists believe that the Federal Reserve Bank, through its inflation of the money supply and the distortion of free markets resulting from its intervention, is responsible for the current financial and economic crisis. They also hold that the current round of "bailouts" and federal government nationalization of large segments of the financial sector further inflates the US dollar and disrupts the proper functioning of the markets and will ultimately serve to plunge the nation into an even more severe crisis, quite possibly even into a serious depression.

End the Fed! supports the passage of Representative Ron Paul's legislation which would repeal the Federal Reserve Act, H.R. 2755.

Rallies will be held in the following 39 cities:

Boston, Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Baltimore, Charlotte, Atlanta, Birmingham, Jacksonville, Miami, Nashville, New Orleans, Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Little Rock, Louisville, Memphis, Minneapolis, Helena, Kansas City, Denver, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Dallas, El Paso, Houston, San Antonio, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Washington, D.C.

The End Begins November 22nd

To sign up for End the Fed go here:

http://www.EndTheFed.US

To find your local ETF group and November 22nd Rally:

http://www.endthefed.us/organize.php
http://www.RestoreTheRepublic.net
http://endthefedusa.ning.com
Join the End the Fed Meetup:

http://www.RonPaul.Meetup.com/186

Please keep in mind that the End the Fed project is purely a grassroots undertaking‚ and‚ as such‚ is not run by C4L. All questions and other items of business should be taken care of by contacting those in charge through the information given on their website. Also‚ because we are not in charge of this project‚ C4L cannot make any guarantees about it. This email is provided as an informational service to our members. By participating in End the Fed, you take full responsibility for any issues arising from that participation.

Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
Re: End the Fed Rallies
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 07:55:42 PM »
Campaign For Liberty

November 21, 2008

For those of you attending Federal Reserve protests tomorrow, here is a hand-out for people you meet there. There are still a number of freedom activists out there who have not yet joined with Campaign for Liberty, and it's critical that we unite and expand our numbers at each and every opportunity. There's not much better time than tomorrow.

Click here to download the full-size image.

Click here to download the 2-per-page version.

To print, download the 2-per-page version, set it to print 8x10, centered on page. Print, then cut in half. There is room in the lower-right corner for stamping/writing your name and number for people you meet.

Ron Paul's Presidential campaign brought the issue of monetary policy back into the spotlight.  Following his campaign, Dr. Paul created the Campaign For Liberty to continue the Revolution: To recruit, train, equip, and mobilize activists in every neighborhood of the United States, to replace the current crop of politicians with honest, informed people who cherish Liberty.

We are asking your help in recruiting members and Precinct Leaders for this purpose.  Demonstrations are certainly meaningful and helpful, but we will succeed only if we methodically reach out neighborhood by neighborhood, precinct by precinct.  We are here to organize this force.

And don't forget that Dr. Paul will be speaking around 12:30 pm central at the Houston End the Fed event.

While enjoying the festivities if you are able to attend, please keep in mind that the organizers are promoting a peaceful event. Anything along the lines of vandalism or violence will only discredit the movement and set back our efforts to reform our nation's monetary system. The battle to reclaim our Republic is just beginning, and it is a fight that we can and will win if we stick together and work hard.

For Liberty,

The Campaign For Liberty staff

http://www.campaignforliberty.com

― Albert Einstein

Offline Elijah Gunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 02:17:51 AM »
I don't come here everyday so maybe I missed it if there was a previous announcement about the rally. I need time to plan for going to an event like this. I haven't heard of C4L before, but I bookmarked their site and will check them out further. Thanks very much Matt.
Regards, Mark
What will you say on Judgement Day?

The BANKERS win every war.

When gardening for food is outlawed, I'll BE an outlaw.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 01:00:50 PM »
according  to  an  email  i  got  from  the libertarian  party of Duval county

there  were  a few  hundred   attended  in  jacksonville  Florida

unless  i  read  the email  wrong  ..i deleted  it  already
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »
Matt, everyone needs to educate themselves about the Federal Reserve. Many think it is federally owned instead of being controlled by such folks as the Rothschilds, and Bilderbergers.
We as a nation need to free ourselves of the Republican and Democratic parties and vote for freedom instead of the lessor of. It is truly the only cure.
Good post, and good info.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 01:41:54 PM »
I truly think it's too late.  Any attempt to bring this nation back to some semblance of freedom will be derided and ridiculed by the propaganda machine known as the media, which is owned by the same people that run the financial show.  Our schools, which are idiot factories, produce people more than willing to accept whatever BS that the media feeds them.  They're trying to bring down the freedom of the internet as we speak, and they will probably eventually succeed.  Our government is bought and paid for, ladies and gents.  I hate to say it, but I truly think we're slowly headed down a very dark path.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 03:34:47 AM »
You/we should be glad it is only printed paper instead of gold or silver that is being thrown around like there is no tomorrow.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 08:15:54 AM »
Man I was really naive.  When I was in school I was taught that our people controlled our government not the other way around.  Why is it that our country has spent TRILLIONS of dollars to bail out certain companies, but only Seven Hundred BILLION of that was approved by congress?  How is it legal for them to spend OUR money without OUR approval???  We the people need to take back control if it is not to late already. 

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 09:38:42 AM »
Man I was really naive.  When I was in school I was taught that our people controlled our government not the other way around.  Why is it that our country has spent TRILLIONS of dollars to bail out certain companies, but only Seven Hundred BILLION of that was approved by congress?  How is it legal for them to spend OUR money without OUR approval???  We the people need to take back control if it is not to late already. 

Heather

I agree Heather. It's those damn Democrats! Their the ones causing the problems.  ::)

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 02:30:50 PM »
[yt=425,350]3qsJjTaekA8[/yt]

pt2

[yt=425,350]BWYRaiq4aTs[/yt]

pt3

[yt=425,350]i0wlekeM5lw[/yt]

pt4

[yt=425,350]OJm_70FYiMo[/yt]
― Albert Einstein

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 02:59:42 AM »
Now to me Ron Paul is a man who is truly fighing for the people.  He personally has nothing to gain from these rallies, yet here he is out there trying to help the sheeple open their eyes.  It is a shame that the media and the people scorned him during the primaries because he wanted the spending in Washington to stop.  They made out like he was crazy when he started talking about an upcoming economic crisis.  It is too late to put him in a position of power to save our butts, so now the burden lies solely on the people.  I just pray that there are enough open minded people with the courage to stand up and fight for our rights.

Heather

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 05:14:14 AM »
Heather, most are so narrow minded, that they are locked into the two party system and cannot see over the sides of the box they have been put in.
The lessor of two evils is their way of life, and they will bash the free thinkers, and promote their losing voting habits. It will not end until folks have empty refrigerators.

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »
I'm not sure it'll even end then.  When folks get hungry and desperate, they're willing to accept any slimeball who comes along promising them sunshine and daisies while waving the flag and blaming the crisis on those damn (insert ethnic group here).

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 01:41:09 PM »
TM, I spent about 10 years trying to figure out what happened with jfk, I came across the same thing you just described.  I believe it to be relevant to his eventual demise.  There were a couple of other executive orders that went along with it roughly during that period of time. 
I have come to believe though JFK was plagued by a couple of serious character flaws, he was genuinely trying to do the right thing for America.  The only other recent president I get that impression about was Ronald Reagan.
JFK's assassination was carried out and covered up by the most powerfull organization in the world.  It still exists, and these people are responsible for the economical disasters we are witnessing.  It has not been accidental. 
Their goal is for the destruction of the U.S., and to alter the structure of the world's governing bodies.
It would not be so bad if they were trying to bring human rights and freedom up to the level we have.  But I think they want to bring us down to the level of the rest of the world.
They easily have the power to do so, and will do so, unless they are somehow miraculously stopped. 
I don't see that happening.
Most of these people are people you have never heard of, but not all.  Paulsen is one.
Hope I didn't ruin your day.
" we are screwed "

Offline mjbgalt

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 02:03:56 PM »
finally, the man who could have fixed our country.

his brand of libertarianism is what i think we all need. i think ron paul could fix about half of our problems in his first year. just imagine the economy's takeoff due to slashed taxes, a tiny central government, fewer bureaucrats, a truly free market, no bailouts, no wasted money on social programs, and spending our money at home and not abroad.

wow.

some of you will get this and the rest of you should Google it...

"the man who stopped the motor of the world" is the best description i have of him. he is the closest to John Galt i know of in politics and i applaud him for it.

-Matt
I have it on good authority that the telepromter is writing a stern letter.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 02:46:46 AM »
I'd like to see it.
" we are screwed "

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 05:13:54 AM »
  If you like I can send you a wild link that ties all this stuff together...real interesting read.

...TM7

I'd like to see that also.

Heather

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
I read it and thanks.
It is my belief this is accurate, but only scratches the surface.   
Remember what Jack Ruby said to Earl Warren?
Quite possibly, that is what we are witnessing today. 
" we are screwed "

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »
I would like to see it also if you don't mind.