Author Topic: madame secy of state clinton  (Read 1102 times)

Offline bubba

• Trade Count: (62)
madame secy of state clinton
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:29:47 PM »
we all know she will make it into the position and honestly I see it as a good thing for two reasons

1. I will be glad she does not represent me in the senate any longer as I am from NY

2. She will be gone forever and here's why. As soon as there is a new senator in her place, Obama will ask for her resigantion or dismiss her effectively taking away everything  she has and her hubby along with her.  It is a master plan and Ol Bill and Hillary are falling right into it. Hard to believe, but I think they have been outplayed by a better lier and manipulator.
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: madame secy of state clinton
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline bubba

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 01:27:20 PM »
I said that way back when the talk first came out of her being considered for the position.  But I think that he will squish her like a bug before it is done and like I said she will be done. 
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 01:35:16 PM »
I believe that would put her third in line of sucession for the presidency. If I were the two in front of her and Obama I'd sure never appear in the same place at the same time together unless she was within arms reach as well.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline bubba

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »
just hear don th enews har that my astoot gov patterson is being asked to fill her soon to be vacant seat in the senate asap. I dont think she will have time to pack for her first trip and will be gone.  She will be unemployed and blame it on the economy

Molon Labe

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »
He is stuck with her at the democratic parties orders, it is the bribe payment for her campaign work.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline gwindrider1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 06:42:55 AM »
This situation just keeps getting scarier! :'(

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 06:50:24 AM »
GB ya beat me to it !
The other way to look at is she can't be kept out ! She didn't take over in the worst condition the country has been in in years , but kept in the running to help but can't be blamed for failure .

SHE MAY HAVE PUT HERSELF IN THE CAT BIRD SEAT ! Next time around look at the experince she will claim .
Interesting times we live in !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline sidekick

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 12:34:48 PM »
I thought third in line is Speaker of the House....which would be Nancy you-know-who. Now THAT'S scary, I don't care who you are.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
GB ya beat me to it !
The other way to look at is she can't be kept out ! She didn't take over in the worst condition the country has been in in years , but kept in the running to help but can't be blamed for failure .

SHE MAY HAVE PUT HERSELF IN THE CAT BIRD SEAT ! Next time around look at the experince she will claim .
Interesting times we live in !

+1
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »
line of succession--- pres --- vice pres-- speaker of the house--- pres pro tem of the senate--- SEC OF STATE---   so she has to whack 4 of then to get the job, all four should sleep lightly and take care to never be in one room.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »
IMHO Obama and Clinton play for the same team. 

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 02:33:11 AM »
America and Russia were on the same team in WW-2 , whats your point ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 03:20:42 AM »
My thought is that if Hitlary does get the job and then if Osama were to summarily let her go, all bets would be off.  The halfricans butt wouldn't be worth the paper he wipes it with.  Well, it isn't anyway, but you know what I mean.

No, I think he's hiring the Hildabeast, because he wants to keep her out of his hair (fuzz), and not have her and Mr. Cigar out there plotting behind his back.  Yeah, they'll probably do that anyway, but he might have some influence on their ability to do it.

It's going to be interesting with the world's smartest woman out there saving the world and her untrusty mate (one of the smartest dumb asses) doing whatever it is that he does.

This whole thing is just unreal.  Is this the best this country has to offer?
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 04:22:19 AM »
Nope, the country can offer way better, but the dumbass voters decided otherwise.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:56 AM »
As I understand this all hinges on the amount of their salary. All of this is adjustable IMO. She'll get the job!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 11:41:29 AM »
These guys claim she isn't 'Constitutionally' permitted to become Sec of State:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2008/dec/judicial-watch-announces-hillary-clinton-constitutionally-ineligible-serve-secretary-s

Specifically, Article I, section 6 of the U.S. Constitution provides "No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time." The provision is seen by most as designed by our Founding Fathers to protect against corruption.

...TM7

The Constitution is DEAD!  Not many in Washington care anymore!  It doesn't matter wether she is Constitutionally eligible or not, she will be Sec. of State.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin