Author Topic: Illinois governor arrested  (Read 1633 times)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Illinois governor arrested
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 03:33:01 AM »
I'm with cybin on this and I would add a ban of immediate family members to "inherit" the same post as well.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Questor

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 03:38:56 AM »
As bad as this is, it's small compared to the election fraud in Illinois. That's the real scandal in Illinois politics.
Safety first

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 05:22:50 AM »
sounds like they  have the best money can buy !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline jager

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 09:09:14 AM »
   The terminology, "Term Limits" is code for: "Please don't let me vote for that idiot again"!  We are way overdue for "National" term limits regardless of who our favorite politicians may be.  In the beginning of our nation, politicians were suppose to be "citizens" like us, not "career" bureaucrats elected for life. The actions of the Illinois Governor is, unfortunately, typical political "ethics" (or lack of).
   The "timing" of the "outing" of Governor Blagojevich is interesting. Did the FBI and "Media" know about him and his "alleged" criminal activities and political connections before November 4th? And, why is  he being called "mentally unstable" by the media and Obama's "people" (one of the same) if Obama helped get him elected? Gosh, we didn't even know about Bill Clinton's "close" female connections until he was inaugurated into office.
    In the latest Media "cover story", North Dakota has been given a higher rating for crime and corruption than Illinois by the media. It should be noted that the state of North Dakota's entire population is less than the city of Chicago. North Dakota may be a "mob haven",a "fact" escaping the "History Channel" ;D.

Offline jk3006

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 09:16:35 AM »
I agree, except for Ron Paul and probably few others.

look at dc   they reelected a convicted cocaine addict to office    2  TIMES      there is not a single politician i would not hang from a light post if it were made legal     some i do like better than others     but all need to go    by way of a 4 foot drop

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 09:38:47 AM »
Why are we not hearing on the news.
" What did Obama know and when did he know it!"  "Was the President ellect involved and if so will he be brought down like Nixon even before he is sworn in, in X Days?"

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 09:41:09 AM »
no one talks bad about their own !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !