Author Topic: Benelli Nova Youth 20 Ga parts  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Trav

• Trade Count: (0)
Benelli Nova Youth 20 Ga parts
« on: December 10, 2008, 09:28:37 AM »
Hello all.  I hope this is OK to post here, but I felt that this would be the best place for what I have.  I broke the stock on my 12 year old son's Benelli Nova this morning (loading up after a duck hunt, he killed 6 and I only got 2).  The stock and receiver are one piece, and according to Benelli this morning, not replaceable. I guess I get to buy him a new shotgun now. So, if anyone needs some parts for a youth model benelli 20 ga, please let me know, and we can make a deal.  I am not sure, but the parts may also work for the standard stocked Nova 20 gauges as well.  Good parts include; bolt assembly, barrel, trigger assembly, magazine spring, plug, pump (forend), basically everything except the stock and receiver.  Again, I hope this is an OK place to put this.  I know parts are hard to get for these, and expensive if you can even find them (replacement barrel alone is nearly the cost of a whole new gun), and I am hoping I can help someone out here.  Thanks.  Travis.
If God did not intend for us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat???

Offline Trav

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Benelli Nova Youth 20 Ga parts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »
I called Benelli, and all these parts will also work for the standard 20 gauge Benelli Nova.
If God did not intend for us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat???