Author Topic: TM7 Have you....  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
TM7 Have you....
« on: December 10, 2008, 11:40:13 AM »
Seen this video yet... hmmm how is it the media knew the building was going to collasp 23 minutes before it did...  Strange don't you think...

[yt=425,350]5BocsPiT-JQ[/yt]

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: TM7 Have you....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 12:11:08 PM »
Nwo is so evil.

Offline Troyboy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (41)
  • Work more talk less
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 12:17:41 PM »
If you bought into this video' it would send a shiver down your spine
.204 .22lr .22wm .25acp .223 5.56 .243 .25-06 6.5x55  .308  .300wbymag  7.5x54  7.62x25 7.62x39  338-06  9x19 .38spl  9x18 .45acp . 45-70 .500s&w 12rfl 12smb 20smb  .45lc 410smb .22hornet .280AI    Ask not what your country can do for you BUT what can YOU do for your country

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 12:19:48 PM »
I am currently downloading the BBC archive from 9-11-01 for the whole day to see if the video has been altered or not... if not then this just adds more questions to what really happen to Building 7 and who knew...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 12:22:09 PM »
Space men did it with there time machine...lol   :D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »
So you dont find it odd that they are talking about a building collasp before it happen?

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 02:48:18 PM »
So you dont find it odd that they are talking about a building collasp before it happen?

Matt

No. The trade towers had already fallen, there was a lot of damage to # 7, of course it would be in the scope of discussion and possibility that it too might collapse. I'm on S  L  O  W  dialup, I don't attempt to look at videos. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »

Matt

No. The trade towers had already fallen, there was a lot of damage to # 7, of course it would be in the scope of discussion and possibility that it too might collapse. I'm on S  L  O  W  dialup, I don't attempt to look at videos. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

PM not being a smartass but if you did not see the video then you will not understand the scope of it... They were talking about the collasp of a building (AS IN IT HAD ALREADY HAPPEN) 23 minuted before it fell... Shows the building in the background of the news cast as they are talking about it not being there... the BBC really dropped the ball on that one as it is in the original and the time of the collasp is on record and they are also on record 23 minute before it fell saying it had already fallen... Say what you want if you cant see the problem there then... what ever...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »

What I find odd is that you would buy into that video, while not questioning the much bigger mystery of why some BBC reporter would know about it happening before it happened.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

What I find odd is that you would buy into that video, while not questioning the much bigger mystery of why some BBC reporter would know about it happening before it happened.   ::)

Buy into the video?... as in if the BBC would not be reporting it?

I am quite sure they were just given the information early and ran with it... hard to keep a large conspiracy pulled tight at every end and from time to time slip ups are made even by the bigger players... such as Bush saying when he saw the first plane crash he thought "wow what a lousy pilot" and then proceeded on in to the classroom. Then when the second plane hit he was told and sit there for another 7 minutes or so before making his exit. Now damnit I remember right here on GBO people defending GW for not just jumping up when they told him about the second plane and played it as partisan politics. So that begs the question how did he see the first plane hit when there is only one film of it known and it was not live nor was it released until days after it happen...

It has been 7 years since this happen and we still have not gotten a single answer to any of the hundreds of legitimate questions that have been asked and osama has still not been indited... now that is odd...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Casull

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 07:02:39 PM »
Yeah Matt, I must have been a fool.  Of course someone (there are obviously thousands, if not hundreds of thousands who are in on it) just let it slip to the BBC and nobody has connected the dots yet.  Yeah, that's the ticket.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
Yeah Matt, I must have been a fool.  Of course someone (there are obviously thousands, if not hundreds of thousands who are in on it) just let it slip to the BBC and nobody has connected the dots yet.  Yeah, that's the ticket.   ::)

Not to be an ass but if you have nothing but con-disending remarks to make on the subject then just keep your comments to yourself and avoid the post... The title of it was directed at TM7 so you should have known it was conspiracy related to begin with and you are so adamantly against such why bother?  People not being willing to question the powers that be and taking everything they say to the bank is the exact reason we are in the damn mess we are in today... It is our duty as Americans to question those we place in charge to insure they are indeed serving us... and all you want to do is criticize those of us who choose to do our duty... that is such a "Hater" move...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Casull

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 07:24:47 PM »
Sorry Matt, didn't mean to offend, but I have this stubborn streak of common sense.  I do believe that we need to question our government and those that govern, but that doesn't mean that I will buy into "out there" conspiracy theories without something more than what you are offering.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 07:35:17 PM »
Sorry Matt, didn't mean to offend, but I have this stubborn streak of common sense.  I do believe that we need to question our government and those that govern, but that doesn't mean that I will buy into "out there" conspiracy theories without something more than what you are offering.

OK and I agree and was not offended... but because I have questions and present facts that deserve an explanation does not mean I buy into anything it means I don't buy what I am being told...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Casull

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »
OK and I agree and was not offended... but because I have questions and present facts that deserve an explanation does not mean I buy into anything it means I don't buy what I am being told...

Matt

Fair enough. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »

Matt

Fair enough. 

See... people can agree... ;) :D ;D
― Albert Einstein

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 12:56:50 AM »
What I have a problem with is, it would of taken thousands of people to pull off such a feat. I doubt not one person would of come foeward. The conspiracy theory is something I have a problem with.
I just don't buy into it one bit.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »
What I have a problem with is, it would of taken thousands of people to pull off such a feat. I doubt not one person would of come foeward. The conspiracy theory is something I have a problem with.

YEP, agreed. A bunch of hooey dreamed up by the mentally challenged for the hate America crowd. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2008, 04:06:52 PM »
HMMM so that is WTC 7 ? ? ?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »
I have never bought into any kind of conspiracy theory since day one. No disrespect to you Matt but I think it would be easy to confuse building numbers and such on that day. I have said before and I will say it again. I believe the way we saw things play out that day on TV is pretty much the way it really went down. I have nothing against anyone who believes any different but till you can show me real and I mean proof, I am going with what I know to be true. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline jk3006

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »
How do you know it's true when the 911 report even says that the official explanation isn't adequate to make sense of what happened that day?  In other words, that the official explanation didn't adequately explain what happened. 

...I am going with what I know to be true. Dale

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 04:51:57 PM »
If the timeline is correct, then indeed the BBC was given some 'inside' information before the event happened, yet they reported on it too early.  I also believe the same thing happened through CNN, like TM7 suggested.  I also once remember hearing that news of the Lee Harvey Oswald's alleged killing of JFK was reported in Singapore (if I remember correctly) before the news even broke in America.  So, these types of leaks can and do happen. 

Buy into the video?... as in if the BBC would not be reporting it?

I am quite sure they were just given the information early and ran with it... hard to keep a large conspiracy pulled tight at every end and from time to time slip ups are made even by the bigger players... such as Bush saying when he saw the first plane crash he thought "wow what a lousy pilot" and then proceeded on in to the classroom. Then when the second plane hit he was told and sit there for another 7 minutes or so before making his exit. Now damnit I remember right here on GBO people defending GW for not just jumping up when they told him about the second plane and played it as partisan politics. So that begs the question how did he see the first plane hit when there is only one film of it known and it was not live nor was it released until days after it happen...

It has been 7 years since this happen and we still have not gotten a single answer to any of the hundreds of legitimate questions that have been asked and osama has still not been indited... now that is odd...

Matt

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 04:55:12 PM »
TM7 is right about there being compartmentalization.  Also, most people when threatened (with their family's safety, their retirement pensions, etc.) will shut up and not talk about it. 

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 05:36:07 PM »
How do you know it's true when the 911 report even says that the official explanation isn't adequate to make sense of what happened that day?  In other words, that the official explanation didn't adequately explain what happened. 

Please leave a link from the official report saying such. Thanks Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »

Quote from: DALESCARPENTRY on Today at 09:29:47 PM

Please leave a link from the official report saying such. Thanks Dale

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that Dale.   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline jk3006

• Contributor
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »
It's in the report itself. 

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 06:43:39 PM »
Hey Dale,
 How about I give you ALL 3 DIFFERENT OFFICIAL reports

Official 911 commission report: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/index.html

Official NIST report: http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc_briefing_april0505.htm

FEMA report: http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/official/fema.html 
― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »
Oh and notice that there is NO explanation for the Salomon Brothers Building aka Building 7... strange... media knew it was coming down before it did and yet no one knows why it came down OFFICIALY...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Casull

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 07:33:37 PM »
Hey Dale,
 How about I give you ALL 3 DIFFERENT OFFICIAL reports

Official 911 commission report: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/index.html

Official NIST report: http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc_briefing_april0505.htm

FEMA report: http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/official/fema.html 

OK Matt, I didn't read the 585 page report, but I also didn't see anything in the table of contents that would indicate that the report says the "official explanation isn't adequate to make sense of what happened that day".  Maybe you could reference a page number.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 11:17:07 PM »
HEH. Wish I had a bunch of money. I'd buy all the stock I could in aluminum foil. I'd be rich just off some of you. I hear that if ya change those tinfoil hats every hour, it helps deflect those invisible rays much better. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D